Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 32. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Vote For Proposal- Community Feedback on Future Direction

I am proposing below ways to move forward and seek community feedback and choose which option you want to go ahead. This will help us move forward:

1. Convert Charna to a ETH token and match coins which were mined with new tokens. This will remove all headache of technical issues and focus on exchange listing, marketing and business tie-ups. Now I suggest this because considering whitepaper I see purpose as utility token rather then own blockchain. Also, it will stop supply inflow which will be good for coin price. Also, this will make exchange listing easy.

2. Move to more acceptable Algo having reputed market and relaunch the coin on that. This option also have merits but this option can have limitations and delay because of new tools required, like new blockchain, pools, wallets. All depends on Dev Team capability and availability.

3. Move with whatever we have and keep wishing things to work well. Kind of request No change in current strategy.

Option 1 and 2 open a way to provide new token or swap, which will gather community again to get their coins swapped, which will bring new energy.

Please provide your feedback and mention option number as your vote.
Once we have significant input, we can show it to dev that what community wants.

Please do post your views, community feedback matters. Remember if we do not revolve with time, survival will be more difficult.

Disclaimer: I do not have any association will Charna team, I have mined this and all I want is success for all Miners.

I agree with option 1, it will make many things easier. i would still recommend ETH token as it has more exchange support and people are aware of ETH token. However trend is to have NEO or Stellar token if you want get hype on your side as well.
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
Hi All,

We support the below proposal and look forward to votes. Option #1 is not a bad idea, and we would look at all platforms that issue assets/tokens.
If we went with an Asset/Token, than everyone involved could focus on expansion and business tie-ups. I have actually been approached by many of this, and it really is not a bad idea.
And instead of folks just spending their time throwing negative feedback which is easy to type, how about use that same energy to help everyone in the community. Whether you have 1 coin or 400k, you are a part of CHRC.

I am proposing below ways to move forward and seek community feedback and choose which option you want to go ahead. This will help us move forward:

1. Convert Charna to a ETH token and match coins which were mined with new tokens. This will remove all headache of technical issues and focus on exchange listing, marketing and business tie-ups. Now I suggest this because considering whitepaper I see purpose as utility token rather then own blockchain. Also, it will stop supply inflow which will be good for coin price. Also, this will make exchange listing easy.

2. Move to more acceptable Algo having reputed market and relaunch the coin on that. This option also have merits but this option can have limitations and delay because of new tools required, like new blockchain, pools, wallets. All depends on Dev Team capability and availability.

3. Move with whatever we have and keep wishing things to work well. Kind of request No change in current strategy.

Option 1 and 2 open a way to provide new token or swap, which will gather community again to get their coins swapped, which will bring new energy.

Once we have significant input, we can show it to dev that what community wants.

Please do post your views, community feedback matters. Remember if we do not revolve with time, survival will be more difficult.

Disclaimer: I do not have any association will Charna team, I have mined this and all I want is success for all Miners.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
i cant access to website
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

Activity: 323
Merit: 101
do not want to end up as the bad guy in the movie but again the same, one more month in waiting and then I'm not right ... charnacoin had a huge potential and there was a community behind that was interested now now here we are four cats.
Same here, was in project from very early, but hope die last, maybe it will be miracle on 10/2 and we will go with it, still believe  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
 do not want to end up as the bad guy in the movie but again the same, one more month in waiting and then I'm not right ... charnacoin had a huge potential and there was a community behind that was interested now now here we are four cats.
Activity: 187
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
Contact https://tradeogre.com for listing (some new coins are there)
Activity: 148
Look multi algo xvg ex

So we have new life here, I still hold my coins and believe it will continue. Fingers cross

Yes, seems like.

I still recommend moving away from cryptonote and choose other algo or multi algo, it will make exchange listing path lot more easier.

So we have new life here, I still hold my coins and believe it will continue. Fingers cross

Yes, seems like.

I still recommend moving away from cryptonote and choose other algo or multi algo, it will make exchange listing path lot more easier.
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
tks fonship.
It has much work ahead all credits for newdev

I believe everyone has used time and electricity waiting for launch, all work takes time to complete and instead of criticizing the delay the best thing to do is support and believe.

3 months ago we are like this. So do not tell me stories, do not think it's special because the dev will speak to me in private too until I told him to stop telling stories.

I believe only you!
under testing, daemons test report on sunday and new roadmap on saturday

site,explorer and all pools are dead?
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
site,explorer and all pools are dead?
I believe everyone has used time and electricity waiting for launch, all work takes time to complete and instead of criticizing the delay the best thing to do is support and believe.

3 months ago we are like this. So do not tell me stories, do not think it's special because the dev will speak to me in private too until I told him to stop telling stories.

I believe only you!

Activity: 392

copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO
do not hope ..... everything is just smoke and air ..... after 3 days will tell you be patient and it's Smiley complete cheating is Smiley from August month.

P.s google translate
Pages:
Jump to: