Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 30. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 101
It's good to see the community gathered and participating in the process again.

I told you man, I trust you. Anything constructive is support and favored.
Now,lets not stop the pace in progress for this project.

Its time to pull up full pedals to make this project stand out before the next crypto wave comes in.

Think about what i have suggest and time to act now.

Hi we are going. And we have much that we will revamp charna token site for and information we will add. TY all for the support. We need to help each other build our trust network on Stellar.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

I told you man, I trust you. Anything constructive is support and favored.
Now,lets not stop the pace in progress for this project.

Its time to pull up full pedals to make this project stand out before the next crypto wave comes in.

Think about what i have suggest and time to act now.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Hi All,

We are getting everyone's emails. Just confirming here so no one gets nervous. Once we have all from all users, we move to Step2, which is to issue and than Step3 is to Swap and move forward.

Thanks

CHRC

Yes, please wait for sufficient time as we will have many users which are not following progress but they will ask later for swap.

One recommendation from me is, stop blockchain and freeze the blocks. Than you will have total network coins, you can create token with that much supply. So that You dont have to wait for others to respond and you will have sufficient tokens to match with everyone. Any unclaimed tokens can be airdropped or used for bounty or signature campaign to promote project on later stage.

I hope this will help in streamlining process and remove any road blocks.

So You can update main annoucement, notice of website, that swap is available till 2 months. Also, allow everyone to sync with blockchain for a week and till than blockchain can work. After that you can have a copy of synched blockchain and ask wallet file from users to check their balance whoever comes after a week.

And You can start developing token contract now.

Also, please dont forget to add some Merits
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I have sent my wallet and exchange balance by PM
Hi All,

We are getting everyone's emails. Just confirming here so no one gets nervous. Once we have all from all users, we move to Step2, which is to issue and than Step3 is to Swap and move forward.

Thanks

CHRC
grm
Activity: 29
Just sent the mail with balance and adress.

grm
Hello,

How will you calculate the amount of tokens per person ?

How can we be sure that the trade will be fair for everyone ?

Thx for your answer,
Grm
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Hi All,

We are just awaiting the rest (3-5) of our european users to send us their wallet information, and than our coin holders from Asia, and we will move onto step 2 which is issuing the CHRC token on Stellar. Many asked why not issue first. Why wait. We want to make sure we get all coins total, and issue a token which reflects that. We do NOT want to guess. So this is why step 1 before step 2. Once Step 2 is accomplished, we will than move quickly onto Step 3 which is the swap. Once the Swap is completed, and we are given time for this (this coming week), we will NOT go back at a later date and swap out coins. This swap will be your ONLY chance to swap out. Otherwise it will not be fair to all those who have been quick to reply to us with the information need via email, FB and DM.
We are giving until am to receive everyone's information needed and than we will proceed with Step 2.

Thank you!

CHRC

Addresses and screenshots sent via PM.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
Address and shots were sent via PM. Hope for the fair token amount Wink
Activity: 68
Snapshot with address was sent via PM
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
Sent you guys a mail with screenshot and my wallet address.

And me.  Wink
Activity: 4
Activity: 55
grm
Hello,

I will send you a screenshot in the next few hours

Grm
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Sent you guys a mail with screenshot and my wallet address.
Good luck and finger-crossed to your revival  Wink
Activity: 55
omg, i'll send you a snapshot and actual ballance in 3 hours.
Activity: 68
where's the charnacoind & wallet? http://charnacave.eu/windows_x64.zip cannot access
Hi All,

We are just awaiting the rest (3-5) of our european users to send us their wallet information, and than our coin holders from Asia, and we will move onto step 2 which is issuing the CHRC token on Stellar. Many asked why not issue first. Why wait. We want to make sure we get all coins total, and issue a token which reflects that. We do NOT want to guess. So this is why step 1 before step 2. Once Step 2 is accomplished, we will than move quickly onto Step 3 which is the swap. Once the Swap is completed, and we are given time for this (this coming week), we will NOT go back at a later date and swap out coins. This swap will be your ONLY chance to swap out. Otherwise it will not be fair to all those who have been quick to reply to us with the information need via email, FB and DM.
We are giving until am to receive everyone's information needed and than we will proceed with Step 2.

Thank you!

CHRC
hi dev
How do I send you the snapshot, should I post it here, or send it to you by mail, and what is the email?

lelec

DM here or [email protected] 
I sent a photo of my wallet and address to the post office. It's enough?

Yes it is. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: