Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 29. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Important:
The secret key gives access to your money in the unlikely case that you lose your password. With this secret key alone anyone can retrieve your money. So store it somewhere PRIVATE AND SAFE.

Backup stellar keys  Wink

HI All,

Once again for the 5th time as posted on social media, we got ALL emails. For those who did not read earlier messages or just read what they wanted, Charna is NOW a token on Stellar. Your old charna wallet is not usable anymore. We now need you to add the following information into your stellar accounts for the trustline:

Hi All,

Please open interstellar.exchange account. It right now is easier to add our trustline info for CHRC. So here is what to add:

Interstellar.exchange Trustline info:
Asset: CHRC
Issuer : GBRPTWEZTUKYM6VJXLHXBFI23M2GSY3TCVIQSZKFQLMOJXH7VPDGKBDP
Also add: Issuer: GCE2QU2TCODX4LQWIH6RM3YFH4B4WS3QCGGTH3S5JRBH3AZ6TJLVRYTJ
Amount: 200 Million

Please add at least 10 lumens to your interstellar.exchange account to activate it. You can use other wallets, we just found that easier. But they should ALL except this trust info. Thank you.

We will begin sending your tokens out this week. So please read all we wrote. It is crystal clear.

CHRC

can any one help i am not able to get this clear and not able to do as above
tried https:/interstellar.exchange creating account here but could not find how to add trusted chrc since it says unfunded account and cannot add other trust.
and i am not in position to add funds into it. how to processed?

I also tried install the stellar desktop client but could not get on how to.

please any one help me to do so?
StellarWallet      v3.3    (Also suitable for other wallets)

Create account, "enable" the XLM account (20 XLM required to activate)

go to "Manually add trust"

Asset Code: CHRC

Issuer Account ID: GBRPTWEZTUKYM6VJXLHXBFI23M2GSY3TCVIQSZKFQLMOJXH7VPDGKBDP

Amount: 200000000

and  Select "Create trust line for CHRC"

HI All,

Once again for the 5th time as posted on social media, we got ALL emails. For those who did not read earlier messages or just read what they wanted, Charna is NOW a token on Stellar. Your old charna wallet is not usable anymore. We now need you to add the following information into your stellar accounts for the trustline:

Hi All,

Please open interstellar.exchange account. It right now is easier to add our trustline info for CHRC. So here is what to add:

Please add at least 10 lumens to your interstellar.exchange account to activate it. You can use other wallets, we just found that easier. But they should ALL except this trust info. Thank you.

We will begin sending your tokens out this week. So please read all we wrote. It is crystal clear.

CHRC

tried https:/interstellar.exchange creating account here but could not find how to add trusted chrc since it says unfunded account and cannot add other trust.

Activity: 195
HI All,

Hi All,

CHRC

Activity: 281
Merit: 101
HI All,

Hi All,

CHRC
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Is it only me confused of what is going on?

A screenshot of my wallet was requested, which I emailed to address posted here. Never received a confirmation reply or instructions how to move forward. Here the messages are all over the place and I am not able to follow.
It would be great - whoever is doing the swap - keep the communication official via mail/website and keep coin holders informed.Otherwise already losen trust will go away permanently.
Hi All,

Please everyone share with message with other users you know. Just do NOT share on twitter.

CHRC
Hi All

Website being changed and re-posted by tomorrow with the updated information for Charna Token. And yes we are receiving all emails. We will update further later today.

CHRC
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
where i can see your email to sent shapshot?
Hi All

Over the next few days, you will notice the changes to the charnacoin site to reflect the Charna Token. Those will be the current details going forward. Thank you.

CHRC

We need:
Help with roadmap presentation
Translations
Continued community help with marketing. Spread word on twitter, discord etc.
Hi All,

Replies are coming quick to the wallets info request. Were moving along. CHRC website will be up and down next few days as its tweaked. So do not go getting worried quickly. And please all who have been, continue taking to FB and Twitter and spreading the word and news about what we are doing. It is really helping us. So do not stop.
The response has actually been huge. More replies than what we expected, and shows that the chain really did get stuck end of December. Do not forget to get your Stellar wallet, and built trust (means send stellar back and forth between someone you know).
Update everyone tonight or in am on all doings.
Also anyone good with power point or presentations, contact me via DM, want to get our thoughts down for an updated roadmap, and also would LOVE community feedback as to what you want to see CHRC token used for, and industries YOU want to help us get involved with.

Thank you!

CHRC
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The change to the new token can be a big success, but we have to create community within the stellar system, the time for the swap should be at least 15 days so that everyone will have time to be able to opt for the swap. The charnacoin network is still active? If so, it should be closed.

Hi yes we not only need 15-20 days for the swap, but we need a BIG community push on ALL social media for the new charna token. Last time we only had certain people promoting, and many others just asking when to list for so they could sell off quick. We have a good fresh start coming, and a good platform to work with. Lets make it count. So like I always keep repeating about XMR community, WE NEED everyone's help so that this goes very right for everyone this time. All those who spent time mining, or promoting, or just keeping faith.
CHRC community needs to get Stellar wallets (any of them listed on their site), so we can start building out the CHRC stellar community. So while we handle finishing the swap and pushing out the token, someone think of the "bounty" to send me for CHRC relaunch, but also if anyone wants to do translation etc.
And we need social media. A big push by ALL. If you only sit their and ask were is my coins, and when to trade, that is NOT fair to those actually pushing because instead of dumping, they want to build this. So lets go! Day 1 is today. @esparagon please lead the charge on your side @fonship and @sparkweb I am sure you can lend a hand in other ways.

Yes, perfect that you have put minimum 15 days because you know that many people would end up complaining and so you do not give them a chance !!!! You already have me ready as you know if there is a way that can work me one. !!! Long live the new Charnacoin !!!
Activity: 235
Where do we send the screenshots of our wallets to? PM, email address, etc.?

Thank you,
mimagneto
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Sent you an email  Smiley
The change to the new token can be a big success, but we have to create community within the stellar system, the time for the swap should be at least 15 days so that everyone will have time to be able to opt for the swap. The charnacoin network is still active? If so, it should be closed.

Hi yes we not only need 15-20 days for the swap, but we need a BIG community push on ALL social media for the new charna token. Last time we only had certain people promoting, and many others just asking when to list for so they could sell off quick. We have a good fresh start coming, and a good platform to work with. Lets make it count. So like I always keep repeating about XMR community, WE NEED everyone's help so that this goes very right for everyone this time. All those who spent time mining, or promoting, or just keeping faith.
CHRC community needs to get Stellar wallets (any of them listed on their site), so we can start building out the CHRC stellar community. So while we handle finishing the swap and pushing out the token, someone think of the "bounty" to send me for CHRC relaunch, but also if anyone wants to do translation etc.
And we need social media. A big push by ALL. If you only sit their and ask were is my coins, and when to trade, that is NOT fair to those actually pushing because instead of dumping, they want to build this. So lets go! Day 1 is today. @esparagon please lead the charge on your side @fonship and @sparkweb I am sure you can lend a hand in other ways.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: