Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 45. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
Hi All,

Main pool back online with some tweaks. And some new pools added...
http://chrc-minershub.ml/

CHRC

LOVE the look of the new main pool!!!
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
Hi All,

Main pool back online with some tweaks. And some new pools added...
http://chrc-minershub.ml/

CHRC
The spike is some nicehash I was using...

Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Yep, nicehash or botnet usage (1.05 MH/sec for now).

newcoindev1, try to contact https://gate.io/ for adding CHRC, they may accept (or may not).

BTW, novaexchange closes, so CHRC won't be there despite our votes.

Hi we will submit after the new beta wallet version is done. It will resolve the issue of sending more than 2k coins at a time. DM me on Friday if you would like to be on the list of beta testers. The new beta will resolve many issues of the current wallet, including a better miner for those who do not have rigs.

CHRC

On this exchange also XMR have 0.3 BTC volume so not sure if this will also prove to be good.
Where are commercial announcements?

newcoindev1, try to contact https://gate.io/ for adding CHRC, they may accept (or may not).

Hi we will submit after the new beta wallet version is done. It will resolve the issue of sending more than 2k coins at a time. DM me on Friday if you would like to be on the list of beta testers. The new beta will resolve many issues of the current wallet, including a better miner for those who do not have rigs.

CHRC
Hash Rate: 684.47 KH/sec   Shocked
Yes I noticed the same. I've stopped mining this coin. Doesn't make sense to mine it with those spikes destroying the difficulty for a long time.

Hi actually difficulty will not be very wild now. Many more miners came on, most using rigs. And we also added well over 20 more nodes to the network. SO the network now will run better, and even if a short spike, it will return to normal within a short time. It will not cause crazy mining. So it is better to mine now, than it was before as they network is much more solid and stable.

CHRC
Activity: 97

How do I receive payment from the pool? Is not my wallet address working?  Huh Huh Huh

tried this?

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)
Does anybody know how to do the above in Linux? I'm having problems syncing my wallet as well and there is no "Restore wallet from" -option in the command line client software.

Edit. found the magic:
charnacoin-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet
Give a new wallet name
Restore with the mnemonic
Watch your new balance :-)
Yes I noticed the same. I've stopped mining this coin. Doesn't make sense to mine it with those spikes destroying the difficulty for a long time.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency enthusiast

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Thank you for this explanations. It makes sense.

Not a problem. Glad I could help you understand.
Thank you for this explanations. It makes sense.

Listed pools will be getting migrated by Rishab and that exchange trading should be back online soon.

I would also like to point out that not all pools are listed. Some are invite only private pools.
Ok, so the unlisted account for about 300 KH/s eg. 80% network capacity currently. Maybe you could explain how the majority of blocks end up elsewhere (cryptopool.me mostly) than to those 80%? Just looking to understand why this is the case. This discrepancy affects mining profitability greatly. It makes the difficulty look abnormally high.

If we assume that 5 out of 10 blocks are being found by cryptopool.me and the hash rate of cryptopool.me is around 45 k, that means the network hash should be around 80k not 360k. The only logical explanation for this and may be I am wrong is that the network hash is the average of all pools hash rate over a period of time.

In the last 12 hours, the difficulty has increased from around 3 million to 21 million.

I wish if the dev or anyone explains how the network hash is being calculated.

Right it is simple.

The a pool (any pool be it on the list or not) has someone put a big amount of hash on it. Lets say 1MH.

Because the network has to catch up with pools the pool miner rinses the network for blocks.

So because of the jump in hash power the miner can mine 1 block every 9 sec's or so. This in tern puts the network diff up. However because of the way things work. It takes time for the network to put the diff of a block up. So when that miner has gone the network diff is still catching up. So the diff of the blocks keeps going up and so to the hash rate of the network.

Then when it gets to its peek for the hash power that was put on. The network starts to lower the block diff. And the hash rate on the network comes back down.

If you go and put 1 mh on a pool now you will see the diff go up well after you stop mining.

All coins do this. Its just the way they work.

If you want to see for your self you just go get some big hash on one of the pools. You will see the pool hash go up well befor the network catchs up to it.
Listed pools will be getting migrated by Rishab and that exchange trading should be back online soon.

I would also like to point out that not all pools are listed. Some are invite only private pools.
Ok, so the unlisted account for about 300 KH/s eg. 80% network capacity currently. Maybe you could explain how the majority of blocks end up elsewhere (cryptopool.me mostly) than to those 80%? Just looking to understand why this is the case. This discrepancy affects mining profitability greatly. It makes the difficulty look abnormally high.

If we assume that 5 out of 10 blocks are being found by cryptopool.me and the hash rate of cryptopool.me is around 45 k, that means the network hash should be around 80k not 360k. The only logical explanation for this and may be I am wrong is that the network hash is the average of all pools hash rate over a period of time.

In the last 12 hours, the difficulty has increased from around 3 million to 21 million.

Right it is simple.

The a pool (any pool be it on the list or not) has someone put a big amount of hash on it. Lets say 1MH.

Because the network has to catch up with pools the pool miner rinses the network for blocks.

So because of the jump in hash power the miner can mine 1 block every 9 sec's or so. This in tern puts the network diff up. However because of the way things work. It takes time for the network to put the diff of a block up. So when that miner has gone the network diff is still catching up. So the diff of the blocks keeps going up and so to the hash rate of the network.

Then when it gets to its peek for the hash power that was put on. The network starts to lower the block diff. And the hash rate on the network comes back down.

If you go and put 1 mh on a pool now you will see the diff go up well after you stop mining.

All coins do this. Its just the way they work.

If you want to see for your self you just go get some big hash on one of the pools. You will see the pool hash go up well befor the network catchs up to it.
Activity: 44

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Patience, this coin has a great future but things do not happen in two days, you have to have patience and create community.

There seems to be one or two members here who would like to flame the coin. If you have no intrest in it then feel free to leave.

Many of us have big intrest in this coin. Just because you don't it dos not meen others will not have intrest.

Regards.
I guess I don't get it all yet. Can you explain how the cryptopool.me pool pulled 23 out of the last 25 coins (blocks 196490-196515) while the pool has 50 kh/s miners and the network hash rate is supposedly 340 kh/s? It's just one sample - even before they got 7-9/10 typically.

It makes me glad to see people happy.

So if you are familiar then you know it is not cheating. Doh!

Its the way nicehash works... I will not go into detail here as it is written clearly on their own site.

But.. in short... you can buy hash rates and direct them to a pool.  As I have faith in the coin I upped and downed the rate as I was running out of funds for the hash rate purchased.

In short, this is not cheating and is cheaper than buying the servers you have.

We all have our own hardware or rig rentals.  Investigation is the key Smiley
I'm familiar with Nicehash. It makes me very happy that people believe it's cheaper than buying and running your own hardware  Grin

CHRC wallet is offline on southexchange?
Not sure. charnacoin.com pool seems to be down now.
Pages:
Jump to: