Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 40. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Nvm, Got the information but again I would like to know how you will provide the swap of coins stuck in exchange.
Activity: 445
which pools are working as of now. I think none but can anybody confirm which are working.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Great to see something is going on..
Ill keep mining. Smiley
Activity: 97
https://imgur.com/fPnrnMp
Roadmap for 2017 year. If interested.

Roadmap looks good and Xevan as algo is also good.
So when you will plan for swap, i have so many coins, you know :-)
What is the current coin supply eg. how many charnas are there?
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

Roadmap looks good and Xevan as algo is also good.
So when you will plan for swap, i have so many coins, you know :-)
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
What is the minimum hardware specs for cryptonote-charna-pool?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 30
any prediction to start the new system Huh Huh

Before December started. We need to test new wallet, resolve issues with exchanges and pools, make new ANN thread with new bounty campaign and check that everything will be good.

Ok thanks for the information, and regarding the coins in the wallet, they will be exchanged for new coins

Before December started. We need to test new wallet, resolve issues with exchanges and pools, make new ANN thread with new bounty campaign and check that everything will be good.
Activity: 30
Activity: 392
Agredo, now I will capture and exchange data and idem with the ones I have in my local wallet Smiley
New info will be ready soon.
All about swap, new algo, new exchange (on start of the swap) and many new features.
New algo? Switching from Cryptonight to what?

Edit: found this on github:
CHARNACOIN (CHC as a new symbol & version) is based on a stable system, design to withstand the demands of the entire altcoin community.

Algorithm is based on X15 POW + POS (After 5 years we will be POS).

This new algorithm is design to be adoptable for future applications. CHARNACOIN has a stable & fast system, with robust security capabilities.

what about my mined 100k coins that are still not received in wallet ?

you said no plans to reset the blockchain and i kept my miners on
I've kept mining lately as well. I hope the existing coins will be swapped for the new ones. The X15 algo looks very interesting for GPU/CPU mining.

Algo will be not X15. Old algo, ASIC only...

All losted coins will be refund. This is not chain restart, this is swap on new chain, another core. If you can't transfer coins to local wallet, or they are stucked, plz make a screenshot, get mail from pool holder about your coins. It will be needed later, at swap moment.

and the ones that we have uploaded to the exchange?

ALL losted coins will be refund. Have you screenshot with your address (with payment id) and CHRC value? We will check it with data from exchange and swap your coins for new, as is others.
Activity: 392
All about swap, new algo, new exchange (on start of the swap) and many new features.

CHARNACOIN (CHC as a new symbol & version) is based on a stable system, design to withstand the demands of the entire altcoin community.

This new algorithm is design to be adoptable for future applications. CHARNACOIN has a stable & fast system, with robust security capabilities.

I've kept mining lately as well. I hope the existing coins will be swapped for the new ones. The X15 algo looks very interesting for GPU/CPU mining.

All losted coins will be refund. This is not chain restart, this is swap on new chain, another core. If you can't transfer coins to local wallet, or they are stucked, plz make a screenshot, get mail from pool holder about your coins. It will be needed later, at swap moment.

and the ones that we have uploaded to the exchange?

Ok thanks for the update and corrections.

Thats coins are on pool? Or you just not recieved them?

Info, you found in incorrect.
Activity: 195
Network is going offline now for testing. Will alert once back online. Its offline for new node testing.

CHRC

my mining was going fine but some how all my mined coins transfered from the mining pool is not been received to my wallet. Its more then 10 hours by now and nothing into my wallets.
I just tested with my pool and syncing with the network is faster than before. Everything seems to be working fine.

The wallets on the exchange are still down though so not much action until that is fixed.

so will i loss the mined coins ?

You will not loss any coins. We are working hard, but we don't have any plans for chain restart
Activity: 195

All info will be ready soon. One advice i can make - if it possible, if you have multiple wallets, transfer all CHRC in one.
Pages:
Jump to: