Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 41. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Will there be change of currencies? or do I have to start mining again? I do not see this info in any social network as an official communication.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
New info will be ready soon.
All about swap, new algo, new exchange (on start of the swap) and many new features.
Interesting...
New algo? Not cryptonight? More info plz. I have about 90000 CHRC and want to now about future.
Activity: 97
All about swap, new algo, new exchange (on start of the swap) and many new features.
New algo? Switching from Cryptonight to what?

Edit: found this on github:
CHARNACOIN (CHC as a new symbol & version) is based on a stable system, design to withstand the demands of the entire altcoin community.

Algorithm is based on X15 POW + POS (After 5 years we will be POS).

This new algorithm is design to be adoptable for future applications. CHARNACOIN has a stable & fast system, with robust security capabilities.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
why another algo? fix wallet and add to exchange like cryptopia.And charna rise very high.
Activity: 322
Activity: 189
Od rodjenja mog....
This coin is not dead, they are just working. Damn ignorant.

Lol Wink what they working? 100sat to ltc? Xaxaxaxa
Activity: 392
This coin is not dead, they are just working. Damn ignorant.
Od rodjenja mog....
You all should ask dev because he lose pair with btc on shitexchange and no any news about coin.
The CHRC-LTC quote is on southXchange. Just the wallet is still offline. Patience - the devs can't be far off fixing it now. Then the trading & mining of the coin can start for real.

He lose pair with BTC! That is bad for coin!
You all should ask dev because he lose pair with btc on shitexchange and no any news about coin.
The CHRC-LTC quote is on southXchange. Just the wallet is still offline. Patience - the devs can't be far off fixing it now. Then the trading & mining of the coin can start for real.
Od rodjenja mog....
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
wallet still not syncing and no balance coming in should i mine or stop mining?

Stop! Dont lose your time and money this coin is DEAD!

thanks
but there are probably many others who mine this coin. do they know about the information going on here? I think that they do not know this.
Difficulty is fairly low for mining. But I think you won't see any results in your wallet until the transactions are working again. The coins mined should be intact per what the devs have told us.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10

thanks
Od rodjenja mog....

Activity: 281
Merit: 101
HI All,

While testing the new nodes, network will experience down times during some periods. However, ALL data, not just some is actively being backed up and guarded. We have several solid devs working to address some small connection issues (that are causing big pains). But they will be resolved. So until we have resolve that, if you see site down at times, or mining is stopped or slow to pay out, that is reason. The devs created 3 daemons, all of them synced. However with the wallet connection issue, is reason we are not fully live with the new network and all working as it should. We will keep everyone updated as often as possible. We do plan to have resolved as quickly as we can.
CHRC is not going anywhere. We are here to stay. We posted many new API's that online stores, trade boards etc can use for easy implementation of CHRC. Not this is the last step. And we will complete it. Thank you for your support and patience.

CHRC
Activity: 322
Network is going offline now for testing. Will alert once back online. Its offline for new node testing.

CHRC

my mining was going fine but some how all my mined coins transfered from the mining pool is not been received to my wallet. Its more then 10 hours by now and nothing into my wallets.
I just tested with my pool and syncing with the network is faster than before. Everything seems to be working fine.

The wallets on the exchange are still down though so not much action until that is fixed.

so will i loss the mined coins ?

You will not loss any coins. We are working hard, but we don't have any plans for chain restart
Network is going offline now for testing. Will alert once back online. Its offline for new node testing.

CHRC

my mining was going fine but some how all my mined coins transfered from the mining pool is not been received to my wallet. Its more then 10 hours by now and nothing into my wallets.
I just tested with my pool and syncing with the network is faster than before. Everything seems to be working fine.

The wallets on the exchange are still down though so not much action until that is fixed.

I don't think so. Whatever pool you are using just didn't distribute them yet.   

CHRC

CHRC

Pages:
Jump to: