Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 46. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
CHRC wallet is offline on southexchange?
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
The total hash rate of all the three pools is around (40k+8k+5k) 53k. The network hash rate is more than 300k  Huh
It seems that the network rate updates a lot slower. When charnacoin.com was at 1MH/sec the network was still showing around 200 KH/s. Same thing when the hash rate is dropping. Network rate follows slowly. Maybe it's a configuration option in the pool software.

Edit. Doesn't seem like it either. Where is the pool running the missing over 250 kh/s?

Edit2. http://chrc.cryptopool.me/#pool_blocks show that they have found almost all blocks recently. Yet their hash rate is around 50 kh/s versus network at 310 kh/s.
Activity: 15
It makes me glad to see people happy.

So if you are familiar then you know it is not cheating. Doh!

Its the way nicehash works... I will not go into detail here as it is written clearly on their own site.

But.. in short... you can buy hash rates and direct them to a pool.  As I have faith in the coin I upped and downed the rate as I was running out of funds for the hash rate purchased.

In short, this is not cheating and is cheaper than buying the servers you have.

We all have our own hardware or rig rentals.  Investigation is the key Smiley
I'm familiar with Nicehash. It makes me very happy that people believe it's cheaper than buying and running your own hardware  Grin

Activity: 44
The total hash rate of all the three pools is around (40k+8k+5k) 53k. The network hash rate is more than 300k  Huh
Its the way nicehash works... I will not go into detail here as it is written clearly on their own site.

But.. in short... you can buy hash rates and direct them to a pool.  As I have faith in the coin I upped and downed the rate as I was running out of funds for the hash rate purchased.

I'm familiar with Nicehash. It makes me very happy that people believe it's cheaper than buying and running your own hardware  Grin
It was me using NiceHash.  I am not a dev nor am I affiliated with the team.  I just mine the coin as I truly believe it will go far and having faith in something is not cheating.  I threw some hash rate at it to get some coins before it booms.  You never know when the next btc is out there Wink
Which pool you were using since cryptopool.me disabled nicehash port?
It was on the charnacoin.com. 

Hash Rate: 106.02 KH/sec

Yes that's the network hash rate eg. world total. But at the same time the devs pool at charnacoin.com is at 400 KH/sec...looks like somebody is cheating.

Edit. now the devs pool is at over 800 KH/sec versus network's 100...

Its called nicehash some of us have faith in this coin.

Also the network hash will be lower untill it catchs up. We dont all mine with laptops you know.
You are free to mine with whatever you want. I prefer 64-core server nodes.

So due to Nicehash it's "normal" for the pool hash rate to jump from 5 KH/s to 1 MH/S and back to 5 KH/s within a couple of hours? Looks more like a botnet to me.
Activity: 44
It was me using NiceHash.  I am not a dev nor am I affiliated with the team.  I just mine the coin as I truly believe it will go far and having faith in something is not cheating.  I threw some hash rate at it to get some coins before it booms.  You never know when the next btc is out there Wink
Which pool you were using since cryptopool.me disabled nicehash port?

Yes that's the network hash rate eg. world total. But at the same time the devs pool at charnacoin.com is at 400 KH/sec...looks like somebody is cheating.

Also the network hash will be lower untill it catchs up. We dont all mine with laptops you know.
You are free to mine with whatever you want. I prefer 64-core server nodes.

So due to Nicehash it's "normal" for the pool hash rate to jump from 5 KH/s to 1 MH/S and back to 5 KH/s within a couple of hours? Looks more like a botnet to me.
Activity: 11
Activity: 391
Merit: 14

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Wow , price is already about 30 sats at exchange, niec to see its moving steadily  Wink

In what exchange is this value???
You can see it a few posts above.
Activity: 30
Wow , price is already about 30 sats at exchange, niec to see its moving steadily  Wink

In what exchange is this value???
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
the future of charnacoin is promising, among all we can make more community and bring this coin to the next level, developers are advancing upcoming events and related projects that will give a great boost.
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
https://www.southxchange.com/ CHRC wallet offline for 2 days?

Yes we know. There making changes to the wallet and nods. Just give them time to sort things out. They said it will be fixed soon. Chill out. Cheesy Have a beer Cheesy
Activity: 19
https://www.southxchange.com/ CHRC wallet offline for 2 days?
Pages:
Jump to: