Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 43. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 101
I searching a android miner what work to charnacoin and another cryptonight coins! Who know about this tell me please

NeoMiner works. Just have to set the right ports.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I searching a android miner what work to charnacoin and another cryptonight coins! Who know about this tell me please
Hi All,

All nodes and pools are being updated as I write this. GUI wallet underway. Once ALL has been compiled and updated, we will ask everyone to either update to new GUI wallet, or get the new source from GITHUB. Than as long as no issue reported by first group of testers, we will ask to be put back live for trading.
Some just asked what we hope to achieve. Not what we hope, but what we will achieve in time with community help, is adoption, new crypto products, since we are NOT an ICO, it wont trade and disappear. We will build out a great crypto with the help of our devs and community, and get CHRC in many commercial areas (using as a crypto for purchasing regular products/services).
More updates coming soon.
Expect soon our payment gateway api.

CHRC
Activity: 20
What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?
Activity: 27
Hey, why don't you try adding https://stocks.exchange
New Windows 64bit bianries: http://charnacave.eu/windows_x64.zip

Do not forget to download the new windows binaries. The linux ones are available for compilation also on Github.
Well this gold coin will ideally be promising. Hopefully I can get a bit more included and help out.

We welcome all community contributors whether coding, word of mouth, mining pools etc....
I'm dealing with an additional little exchange as well now.

Thats great, lets get more exchanges
Also, any news by Dev about commercial tie-ups?

Yes much to announce after all updates done and completed next 24 hours and get us back to trading
Activity: 4
Well this gold coin will ideally be promising. Hopefully I can get a bit more included and help out.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I'm dealing with an additional little exchange as well now.

Thats great, lets get more exchanges
Also, any news by Dev about commercial tie-ups?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hi All,

Another update. Rishab will be updating all nodes and pools overnight with the new code. One of our members will be posting the windows binaries here (compiled). Until all updates have been applied to nodes and pools, and he posts new windows wallet to use (linux version compiles) and everyone updates than after we finish ours, it WILL NOT WORK. So do not panic overnight if you see network down for a while. AGAIN ALL IS BEING UPDATED OVERNIGHT. Once it updates successfully and all users have them updated, we will than alert SouthX that they can resume trading.

Thank you for your patience.

FYI- If you download the new code now from github and compile, it will NOT connect to the daemon as we have not updated the daemon as yet. We will do so overnight as mentioned.

this is good news , thank you dev team work hard for this project live .
Activity: 184
Merit: 103
What is the minimum hardware specs for cryptonote-charna-pool?

Hi All,

Another update. Rishab will be updating all nodes and pools overnight with the new code. One of our members will be posting the windows binaries here (compiled). Until all updates have been applied to nodes and pools, and he posts new windows wallet to use (linux version compiles) and everyone updates than after we finish ours, it WILL NOT WORK. So do not panic overnight if you see network down for a while. AGAIN ALL IS BEING UPDATED OVERNIGHT. Once it updates successfully and all users have them updated, we will than alert SouthX that they can resume trading.

Thank you for your patience.

FYI- If you download the new code now from github and compile, it will NOT connect to the daemon as we have not updated the daemon as yet. We will do so overnight as mentioned.
Activity: 2
Activity: 29
Hi All Update:

From Rishab: I have pushed a commit to git repository if anyone can compile GUI wallet for windows would be great help.
I have successfully compiled source for Linux my windows machine is not reachable right now.

Anyone can help?

CHRC
he may use crosscompiler from unix for win. New exchange in plans?
Hi All Update:

From Rishab: I have pushed a commit to git repository if anyone can compile GUI wallet for windows would be great help.
I have successfully compiled source for Linux my windows machine is not reachable right now.

Anyone can help?

CHRC
Hi All,

Thanks to great help especially from @epicfailman we have resolved many issues. check plz binaries from chrc-minershub.ml/chrc.tar
They are working with correct libs please download and install. Thank you all for your patience. We are welcoming many new community contributors to work with the dev team for improvements, ideas, insights etc. We love having the communities help. But make sure you download the new binaries!
In order for this patch to work until Rishab does full windows and linux compilation later, you need boost 1.58 and a clear system for the fix link above.
CHRC
Activity: 4
Can anyone tell, whats a "dual invest" problem and the way to avoid it when trying to delivered coins?
Activity: 184
Merit: 103
open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

I have been using pool http://chrc-minershub.ml/# since last night and the cli charnacoind and charnacoin-wallet-cli have been running on my pc while I have been trying to get the GUI wallet working.

Pool shows:

Pending Balance: 4.58116703 CHRC
Total Paid: 400.00000000 CHRC

Charnacoind shows this:

status
Height: 209217/209217 (100.0%) on mainnet, not mining, net hash 51.52 kH/s, v1, up to date, 8(out)+0(in) connections, uptime 0d 8h 10m 59s

Charnacoin-wallet-cli shows this:

balance
Balance: 0.00000000, unlocked balance: 0.00000000

Huh

I deleted the downloaded block chain and running charnacoind and redownloading the blockchain to see it thats the issue.

Thanks but I'm using the CLI wallet, I havent been able to get the GUI wallet working in Ubuntu 17.10.

I ended up deleting the wallet info and restored it using :

./charnacoin-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet

Now it works and shows my coins. Grin
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

I have been using pool http://chrc-minershub.ml/# since last night and the cli charnacoind and charnacoin-wallet-cli have been running on my pc while I have been trying to get the GUI wallet working.

Pool shows:

Pending Balance: 4.58116703 CHRC
Total Paid: 400.00000000 CHRC

Charnacoind shows this:

status
Height: 209217/209217 (100.0%) on mainnet, not mining, net hash 51.52 kH/s, v1, up to date, 8(out)+0(in) connections, uptime 0d 8h 10m 59s

Charnacoin-wallet-cli shows this:

balance
Balance: 0.00000000, unlocked balance: 0.00000000

Huh

I deleted the downloaded block chain and running charnacoind and redownloading the blockchain to see it thats the issue.

Pages:
Jump to: