Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARTS] Brief monthly overview of the local boards activity - page 17. (Read 18409 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
The problem is that I need your updated data to update my race chart!
Yeah I understand that I would have to update the overview and not include it immediately. Unless I give you (or you take it from ninjastic.space before me) post data in advance which could also be a solution.

Send me a PM before your next update. I will try to update the rate asap.  Let's see how it works.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
He isn't going to delete a random post and give you the ID for it. He will give you the ID of a post that was already deleted in the past for whatever reason.
Yeah I know he wouldn't delete a random post. From my understanding I would have to ask @asu to delete his post so I can get another one right after the first one.

It worked in my thread, maybe it will in your as well. If theymos can't do it, he will let you know.
Nah, I don't wanna bother him with it, its not that important. I thought that it can maybe be done on mod/admin level in a simple way but since it can't I'll just sort that out in a different way. Anyway, thanks for suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
It seems like a lot of hassle as someone else's post would have to be deleted in order to make room for mine so I think that I will just add the info I planned in that first post.
Talk to theymos first. Send him a PM and check what he has to say. He isn't going to delete a random post and give you the ID for it. He will give you the ID of a post that was already deleted in the past for whatever reason. It worked in my thread, maybe it will in your as well. If theymos can't do it, he will let you know.
legendary
Yeah I understand that I would have to update the overview and not include it immediately. Unless I give you (or you take it from ninjastic.space before me) post data in advance which could also be a solution.

Read through this thread to get some insights on how it could be resolved. Though Pmalek’s case was resolved in a simple manner (Charles-Tim deleted a post that was in fourth place within the thread, thus Pmalek was able to have three posts in a row to do what he needed to do), there are prior cases where it has been done.
Thanks, that's exactly the topic I had in mind I just couldn't remember the details. It seems like a lot of hassle as someone else's post would have to be deleted in order to make room for mine so I think that I will just add the info I planned in that first post.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 10532
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
<...> One question: does anyone know if its possible to add one "reserved" post under the first post of this topic? <...>
Read through this thread to get some insights on how it could be resolved. Though Pmalek’s case was resolved in a simple manner (Charles-Tim deleted a post that was in fourth place within the thread, thus Pmalek was able to have three posts in a row to do what he needed to do), there are prior cases where it has been done. The basis for it to be feasible is described here, and pivots around finding a deleted post with an Id in the adequate range (between the two posts it should be inserted on a given thread). It involves a bit of mumble jumble that only Admins can do at database level.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
animated chart was updated with latest data from this topic

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61520566
Awesome work, thanks for that. If you don't mind I would like to update my monthly overview with your animated chart.

Of course! That would be awesome.

legendary

Awesome work, thanks for that. If you don't mind I would like to update my monthly overview with your animated chart.

Specifically regarding the merit share, the amount actually increased compared to the number of distribution during 2021 where the percentage increase reached 65%. I have also prepared recap for 2022, but maybe not as complete as you.  Cheesy
Yeah I noticed for some time that Indonesian board recovered well, but still your number of merits shared is far from the early 2020 numbers when I started making these overviews, even when you take into consideration reduced amount of posts meaning there's still some room for improvement.

One question: does anyone know if its possible to add one "reserved" post under the first post of this topic?I mean ask mods to do it. I totally forgot to do it and I would like to use that to create a list of all monthly overviews for an easier access. I think I saw someone making a similar request but not sure if I am imagining or that really happened.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
Post activity per local board during 2022
Merit shared per local board during 2022
It's very nice that the local board Bahasa Indonesian has experienced several improvements during 2022.
Specifically regarding the merit share, the amount actually increased compared to the number of distribution during 2021 where the percentage increase reached 65%. I have also prepared recap for 2022, but maybe not as complete as you.  Cheesy

Re: [CHART] Tampilan Bulanan Aktivitas Lokal Board Bahasa Indonesia
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet

update as december  22
legendary
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
But I already made yearly overview a week ago, I don't know how you missed it. Or you meant some other type of yearly overview?
Yeah I missed it obviously, maybe because I didn't feel so well last week and I was traveling for a few days in the same time, so I couldn't follow everything that is happening in the forum.
I remember you posted something similar overview of our local board but I think that happened earlier in January, and everything mixed in my head.
Good work for both of them, I just checked them again Wink

legendary
Why do you think that?
Honestly, the forum may even reduce its activity a little, but it will hardly cease to be the main source of information about Bitcoin and this market. It's one of the few forums I know of that has such good stability.
Hm I don't think I follow you. I didn't say that forum will die, but rather that activity will most likely keep decreasing as it was for the last ~5 years.

I am looking at activity from Pakistan members and it's again higher than our local board, French, Arabic, Romainan, Nigerian (recently added), and few others.
They deserve to get new local board, so theymos and moderators do something if you are watching and reading this.
Yep, their numbers are very good. And its not like that for the last few months because if you go back ~2 years ago when I include them into this overview they were already more active than many other local boards. I think that them getting their own local board is just a matter of time, but I do hope that they won't have to wait as long as Nigerians.

Any update about making yearly reports like we talked about?
But I already made yearly overview a week ago, I don't know how you missed it. Or you meant some other type of yearly overview?
legendary
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Its time for a yet another brief monthly overview of local boards activity, this time a little bit later than in previous months as I was busy with yearly overviews.
Well done for one more good reporting work Rikafip!
I am looking at activity from Pakistan members and it's again higher than our local board, French, Arabic, Romainan, Nigerian (recently added), and few others.
They deserve to get new local board, so theymos and moderators do something if you are watching and reading this.
Any update about making yearly reports like we talked about?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
And that despite the current bear market. Very cool, looks like oldschool forums like Bitcointalk are not dead yet
Bitcointalk numbers may keep decreasing, but I don't think that it will ever die in the sense that there won't be any people writing on it, no matter happened. It was an important part of bitcoin history and as such will always have enthusiast willing to spend some time on it.

Why do you think that?
Honestly, the forum may even reduce its activity a little, but it will hardly cease to be the main source of information about Bitcoin and this market. It's one of the few forums I know of that has such good stability.
legendary
Official excuse: I rediscovered Halo and I am now doing a legendary Run. Such a waste of time, but highly addictive, possibly more than the forum. Hand eye coordination not what it used to be.
As a fellow gamer, I fully understand the addiction and its a perfectly legit reason for slacking with the overview.

Hand eye coordination not what it used to be
Hah tell me about it. I used to love playing online pvp games (and was pretty good at it) but since my reflexes (and eyes especially) are not what they used to be, I got tired of getting ass kicked by 14 yo kids so now I only stick to single player games mostly RPGs.

I was aware that we have a relatively big German-speaking community, but the fact that in the end there were 37 users who wrote over 99 posts and 130 users who wrote 10+ posts surprised me a little. Since you often see the same users opening threads and writing analysis, it is nice to see that ultimately a few more users are regularly active and participate in the discussions.
Well those are the numbers over period of one year, not one month and keep in mind that ninjastic.space counts even deleted posts so those numbers are probably inflated a little bit. I personally count those that wrote 100+ posts backbone of their local board and regular posters.

And that despite the current bear market. Very cool, looks like oldschool forums like Bitcointalk are not dead yet
Bitcointalk numbers may keep decreasing, but I don't think that it will ever die in the sense that there won't be any people writing on it, no matter happened. It was an important part of bitcoin history and as such will always have enthusiast willing to spend some time on it.

I appreciate your smart work. It is much time consuming task to provide Monthly and yearly  detail of all local board. May I ask how much time you give to make all data?
Its not really that consuming as it takes me maybe 3-4 hours spread over few days. I can probably make it much faster but I usually do something on a side (like watching football) while making it and that makes process longer than it should be.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Its time for a yet another brief monthly overview of local boards activity, this time a little bit later than in previous months as I was busy with yearly overviews. All charts and table are made with the help of @DdmrDdmr Merit Dashboard and @TryNinja Ninjastic.space.
I appreciate your smart work. It is much time consuming task to provide Monthly and yearly  detail of all local board. May I ask how much time you give to make all data?
Communities marked with * (Pakistan and Bangladesh) don't have their own local boards yet but hopefully that changes soon.
Yes hopefully Pakistan and Bangladesh will have their own local board. We are working hard and out first target to bring 50 active users and 500 posts evey month. We hope 2023 will be out year of celebration of own local board

according to monthly post results 309 Posts for Pakistan is not bad and January result will be much better than this.
Russian board is providing extraordinary results. 399 active Users is big number and they deserve first place. India activity is down for some month. They have huge number of crypto users but I don't know why they are not interested to talk here
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 4327
~

Pretty interesting stats @Rikafip & DdmrDdmr. I really appreciate the regular updates.

I was aware that we have a relatively big German-speaking community, but the fact that in the end there were 37 users who wrote over 99 posts and 130 users who wrote 10+ posts surprised me a little. Since you often see the same users opening threads and writing analysis, it is nice to see that ultimately a few more users are regularly active and participate in the discussions.

And that despite the current bear market. Very cool, looks like oldschool forums like Bitcointalk are not dead yet.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
Well done, and confirmed I am late this month.
Official excuse: I rediscovered Halo and I am now doing a legendary Run. Such a waste of time, but highly addictive, possibly more than the forum. Hand eye coordination not what it used to be.

This time you will be the last to submit the results. Cool

@Rikafip Congrats on the good work. We are waiting for the news that you are preparing for 2023. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Its time for a yet another brief monthly overview of local boards activity, this time a little bit later than in previous months as I was busy with yearly overviews.

Well done, and confirmed I am late this month.
legendary
Its time for a yet another brief monthly overview of local boards activity, this time a little bit later than in previous months as I was busy with yearly overviews. All charts and table are made with the help of @DdmrDdmr Merit Dashboard and @TryNinja Ninjastic.space.

Communities marked with * (Pakistan and Bangladesh) don't have their own local boards yet but hopefully that changes soon.

Post activity per local board during December 2022

During above mentioned period, 13499 posts were made across 18 local boards, which is a 9% decrease compared to November 2022 and 14823 posts written. It is a quite a big decrease, but I think that its just temporary and  might be connected with holiday period as people have better things to do that write on the forum.

As always, Russian board is far ahead the others, making 2x more than the 2nd most active board (Turkish), followed by German and Portuguese and pretty much the same names occupy the bottom of this chart. Majority of boards had fewer posts written when compared to November, but the one with biggest decrease (percentage wise) was Italian board that for some reason had 45% decrease which is a big change for such an active board.

Number of active members per local board during December 2022

During December last year, 1165 members wrote at least 1 post in their local board, which makes it a slight decrease compared to November and 1204 active members. That slight decrease is not a surprise given the noticeable decrease in the amount of posts written.

I thought about separating members in several groups according to the amount of posts made like I did for yearly overview as that would give clearer picture but it will have to wait for the next month's overview as I've been busy in the last couple of days and it will remain the same until the end of the month. So, if you have some idea how to divide groups, let me know pls.

Merit shared per local board during December 2022

Even through posts written decreased significantly, amount of merits shared increase a lot; from 5469 merits shared in November to 6347 in December which makes it a 16% increase. Majority of that 16% overall increase goes to Russian (1209-1687). Turkish ( 588-843) and Spanish (382-643) boards, while some like Portuguese (293-228) had a significant decrease.

Merit senders and receivers per local board during December 2022

Despite the big increase in the amount of merit shared, number of senders/receivers didn't change drastically: during December 354 members sent merit while 478 received, compared that with November that had 375 merit senders and 431 merit receiver.

Merit/Post ratio per local board for December 2022

And for the end of this month's series of chart, merit/post ratio. Since number of merits shared increased while number of posts decreased, its no surprise that almost all local boards had increased ratio compared with 12 months average. As a matter of fact, I don't remember ever having 4 local boards with more than 1 merit per post ratio, like it was during December.

The most active members per local board during December 2022

Last but not the least, list of the most active members in their local boards. Once again title of the most active member goes to joker_josue [246], followed by DdmrDdmr [171]  at the 2nd place and Ratimov [170] at the 3rd. Congrats guys, keep it up!

Russian |German |Turkish |Italian |Portuguese |Spanish |
_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|
1. Ratimov [170] |1. mole0815 [114] |1. mandown [154] |1. fillippone [146] |1. joker_josue [246] |1. DdmrDdmr [171] |
2. klarki [134] |2. willi9974 [100] |2. eightdots [102] |2. Ale88 [107] |2. TryNinja [181] |2. darxiaomi [49] |
3. Snork1979 [121] |3. 1miau [96] |3. Bthd [93] |3. babo [76] |3. bitmover [145] |3. Hispo [45] |
4. Smartprofit [119] |4. Buchi-88 [78] |4. gospodin [87] |4. Lillominato89 [67] |4. Disruptivas [71] |4. Porfirii [41] |
5. Olgacom [98] |5. Lakai01 [68] |5. Phoenix Anka [86] |5. hymperion [50] |5. rdluffy [65] |5. famososMuertos [41] |
6. xandry [97] |6. bct_ail [68] |6. bobita [86] |6. Paolo.Demidov [48] |6. Lucasgabd [39] |6. Don Pedro Dinero [35] |
7. Galina1006 [89] |7. Soonandwaite [59] |7. kriminall [86] |7. duesoldi [45] |7. sabotag3x [36] |7. seoincorporation [27] |
8. lutik378 [78] |8. Unknown01 [59] |8. ZekiBeyy [73] |8. bitbollo [44] |8. alegotardo [35] |8. Artemis3 [21] |
9. Klyubov 86 [77] |9. cygan [57] |9. meser# [73] |9. mendace [41] |9. Jayjones [32] |9. d5000 [10] |
10. Vadi2323 [74] |10. Koal-84 [55] |10. wolwoo [71] |10. Plutosky [34] |10. Paredao [10] |10. Silberman [9] |

Indonesian |French |Pilipinas |Croatian |Arabic |Nigeria |
_________________|____________________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|____________________________|
1. Husna QA [47] |1. GrosWesh [60] |1. blockman [46] |1. slackovic [50] |1. Kavelj22 [46] |1. CryptopreneurBrainboss [20] |
2. masulum [45] |2. Danydee [31] |2. Jemzx00 [44] |2. Pmalek [38] |2. Ulven [30] |2. Agbe [16] |
3. Chikito [44] |3. elma [27] |3. Fredomago [34] |3. Daniel91 [27] |3. yhiaali3 [30] |3. Obari [12] |
4. blue Snow [44] |4. Saint-loup [24] |4. bisdak40 [28] |4. Trofo [27] |4. OmegaStarScream [24] |4. Hyphen(-) [11] |
5. mamesso [38] |5. LeGaulois [22] |5. serjent05 [28] |5. dkbit98 [23] |5. GxSTxV [18] |5. Charles-Tim [10] |
6. len01 [35] |6. kopi72 [15] |6. mirakal [23] |6. SirJohnVonSlotty [19] |6. Bybit Arabic [11] |6. Frankolala [10] |
7. arimamib [30] |7. Halab [12] |7. Baofeng [22] |7. casperBGD [19] |7. NotATether [4] |7. Coyster [9] |
8. Luzin [27] |8. F2b [11] |8. acroman08 [21] |8. Rikafip [15] |8. Shymaa-Arafat [4] |8. Pokapoka124 [9] |
9. MAAManda [27] |9. iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2 [10] |9. arwin100 [19] |9. cryptofrka [15] |9. Husires [3] |9. igehhh [9] |
10. abhiseshakana [25] |10. Becassine [7] |10. Johnyz [17] |10. FatFork [12] |10. abderrazak belkhir [3] |10. sokani [9] |

Romanian |Indian |Greek |Polish |Pakistan* |Bangladesh* |
_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|
1. NeuroticFish [37] |1. EXMON [4] |1. cryptosize [15] |1. Tytanowy Janusz [28] |1. ThemePen [37] |1. Crypto Library [14] |
2. GazetaBitcoin [30] |2. HunnyFinance [4] |2. BlackHatCoiner [11] |2. wwzsocki [21] |2. UmerIdrees [34] |2. Ridoy5567 [12] |
3. PrivacyG [20] |3. libert19 [4] |3. HmmMAA [7] |3. PawGo [16] |3. Gladitorcomeback [27] |3. tjtonmoy [9] |
4. MrLiveSupport [4] |4. teosanru [3] |4. chek2fire [3] |4. cygan [7] |4. MusaPk [26] |4. mmrrkk [8] |
5. grandman58 [3] |5. JuliaCobb [2] |5. Dimitris [1] |5. malevolent [3] |5. Unknown Op [26] |5. Little Mouse [7] |
6. 1miau [1] |6. maikrothaman [2] |6. baywatch10 [1] |6. Samanta Fox [2] |6. ZAINmalik75 [26] |6. Review Master [6] |
7. HrN [1] |7. sagarbansal21 [2] |7. chrisvl [1] |7. SosSpagetti [2] |7. Hamza2424 [23] |7. Mamuncrypto49 [5] |
8. IonCreanga [1] |8. JoyMarsha [1] |8. hellasOne [1] |8. falekp [2] |8. WatChe [23] |8. Magpie99 [4] |
9. Rizzrack [1] |9. Trinhbcoin [1] |9. olesg13 [1] |9. pawel7777 [2] |9. shahzadafzal [11] |9. TOXIC-ZY [4] |
10. cygan [1] |10. aakash0202 [1] |10. smc_masters [1] |10. traditionalfee [2] |10. TOXIC-ZY [10] |10. mahedi8217 [4] |

Activity: 1890
Merit: 328

Am happy to have made the first position in overall local post count in my local board. I never expected to be first because I know we have many active and regular posters there. But am glad to have made this record. The local board serves as a point of unity for members, especially those from the same part. We can not under rate the local board because that is where many members in this forum find relaxation. That is my experience. It gives me joy visiting my local board. There is much activities there now after theymos granted the board to us.
Pages:
Jump to: