Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARTS] Brief monthly overview of the local boards activity - page 15. (Read 18450 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
~~~

I have been jokingly referring to the race between the Italian and Indonesian boards in my monthly round-up in the Italian section.

I am wondering what you mean when you say I have distributed the 95% of merits. 95% of what, exactly?
Oh, I almost forgot where I got that percentage. But luckily once again the merit dashboard helped me find it again.
There are about 14,479 merit that you have distributed among the local board, and 95% of them (13,762 merit) you have send to the local Italian board based on the latest data. While the total merit that you have sent is 34,275 merit. That's why I say you are one of the most responsible for merit on the Italian local board so far, followed by babo (3003 merit), Micio (1778 merit) and several other contributors.

Ok, thank you for clarifying, but then I find the statement a little bit misleading.
You can say that “95% of merits Fillippone sent to local boards went to the Italian board”.

Neither I sent 95% of my sent merit to the Italian board, nor I am responsible for the 95% of merits being sent in the Italian board.
No, please don't misunderstand it. You are one of the merit source who have sent quite a lot of merit in Italy, you are one of the most generous so you deserve it. Responsibility is just a figure of speech.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
~~~

I have been jokingly referring to the race between the Italian and Indonesian boards in my monthly round-up in the Italian section.

I am wondering what you mean when you say I have distributed the 95% of merits. 95% of what, exactly?
Oh, I almost forgot where I got that percentage. But luckily once again the merit dashboard helped me find it again.
There are about 14,479 merit that you have distributed among the local board, and 95% of them (13,762 merit) you have send to the local Italian board based on the latest data. While the total merit that you have sent is 34,275 merit. That's why I say you are one of the most responsible for merit on the Italian local board so far, followed by babo (3003 merit), Micio (1778 merit) and several other contributors.

Ok, thank you for clarifying, but then I find the statement a little bit misleading.
You can say that “95% of merits Fillippone sent to local boards went to the Italian board”.

Neither I sent 95% of my sent merit to the Italian board, nor I am responsible for the 95% of merits being sent in the Italian board.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
First of all thanks Rikafip for bringing this chart and good review on all local board performance. Number of posts for our Pakistan thread is good so far but we are failed to bring more than fifty permanent fifty users. merit shared is also not bad and we had left many local board there.

Russia local board performance is marvelous. Number if active users, total number of posts and merit shared is good enough. Italian and Turkey competition is very tough. Both are trying to outdo each other but overall performance of both are are appreciated.
legendary
~~~

legendary
Even if you don't count Indonesia as one of the local board that has decline in merit distribution, I want to say something here.
However, regarding the number of merit distributed, we are slightly down compared to January which managed to distribute 482 merit to 39 users, while in February the number of merit distributed became 376 to 34 users.
The only reason why I didn't specifically mentioned Indonesia among those who had reduced amount of merit is because majorify of others expoerienced the same and i only focued on Russian and German because that's where majority of that drop came from.
I think I realized that, mate. Russia, Turkey and Germany are the 3 local board with the most merit compared to Indonesia since the merit system was introduced, so I don't mind why we need to pay more attention to them than the others.

I am pleased that Indonesia is still in the top 4 in the highest number of merits earned in the first 5 years of the merit system with 8.36% of the total percentage of merits distributed since its introduction, but I think Italy is moving quickly to catch up to the top 4 and increase their earnings. @fillippone is in responsible there, he has become the best merit source that has distributed more than 95% merit. By the way, I'll get an update as well in today. Nice day mate.

legendary
Even if you don't count Indonesia as one of the local board that has decline in merit distribution, I want to say something here.
However, regarding the number of merit distributed, we are slightly down compared to January which managed to distribute 482 merit to 39 users, while in February the number of merit distributed became 376 to 34 users.
The only reason why I didn't specifically mentioned Indonesia among those who had reduced amount of merit is because majorify of others expoerienced the same and i only focued on Russian and German because that's where majority of that drop came from.
I think I realized that, mate. Russia, Turkey and Germany are the 3 local board with the most merit compared to Indonesia since the merit system was introduced, so I don't mind why we need to pay more attention to them than the others.

I am pleased that Indonesia is still in the top 4 in the highest number of merits earned in the first 5 years of the merit system with 8.36% of the total percentage of merits distributed since its introduction, but I think Italy is moving quickly to catch up to the top 4 and increase their earnings. @fillippone is in responsible there, he has become the best merit source that has distributed more than 95% merit. By the way, I'll get an update as well in today. Nice day mate.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937

So, we can expect our local report soon?
It will be out tomorrow. Cheesy

The number of shared merits is really in a big decline and maybe it's time for new merit sources in German and Russian local boards.
I don't know about German board, but Russian would have much better merit/post ratio if they didn't have HYIP dedciated section where bots spam their crap + I suspect there's a lot of drama and arguing there  over Ukraine invasion. But in the end, we casn only speculate as only the members of those board know the real situation and whether they actually need another merit source or not.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Rikafip, thanks for another great analysis of our forum.
So, we can expect our local report soon?  Grin
As far as we can see, the long-term trend of declining activity on the forum continued with rare positive examples like the new Nigerian Local Board.
Given that the number of active members has remained almost the same, the problem is clearly the motivation of members to write on the forum.
The number of shared merits is really in a big decline and maybe it's time for new merit sources in German and Russian local boards.
Merit shared per local boards is in big decline and it may be time for new merit sources in German and Russian local boards.
As for the Croatian local board there are no surprises, the king is still on the throne, but some new members have become active, which is nice to see  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
So finally the statistics for this month are out giving us overview about the local board activity along with nice animated addition from @bitmover side as he was also waiting for your work and now it's open to all who wants to gain knowledge from these charts.

Thank you Rikafip for your invaluable work.
I am slacking a lot this month (not actually slacking, my IRL is taking a lot of my time, lately), so even if I already started collecting my pictures, you beaten me again!
Yeah this time it's taking longer then expected from your side also but you have clarified already that it's not slacking but due to some work you are not getting time and can totally understand it but once you pace up slacking would be vanished.So for now he has beaten you again this time Grin
legendary
Once again such a significant drop happened mainly because of the last month's two leading boards, Russian that had a huge drop from 1501 merits shared to only 859 during last month and German that went down almost 50% (from 880 to 444). I would like to hear from people in that board what exactly happen, did one of their merit sources stopped being active as that's one of the reason that could lead to such a sharp decline.
Mine isn't done yet, I'm too lazy to update it and it might be bit late this month. However, regarding the number of merit distributed, we are slightly down compared to January which managed to distribute 482 merit to 39 users, while in February the number of merit distributed became 376 to 34 users.

I can expect March to be better and increase, it's because some merit sources start to increase their merit distribution ration on quality posts. But before that, good job Rikafip.
legendary
Thank you Rikafip for your invaluable work.
I am slacking a lot this month (not actually slacking, my IRL is taking a lot of my time, lately), so even if I already started collecting my pictures, you beaten me again!

Overview has been updated with bitmover's animated post race chart.

This is a very nice addition, thank you @bitmover!
legendary
It was a difficult task, but I managed to recover. Let's see if this month I can maintain that position.
Hehe, I had no doubt that you will reatek your first position. Its even more impressive to see you being first since Russian board is way more active than yours.

But, keep everyone active! The forum is more interesting like that. Wink
Healthy competition is a good thing imho.  Grin

Overview has been updated with bitmover's animated post race chart.

Activity: 378
Merit: 76
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Wow I'm so surprised and so humbled that with my little efforts and my contributions I could come top on local board, and sincerely this is a strong motivation to me to do more better, and I'm really surprised but happy that even with my little efforts I even ranked more than the boss at the top @cryptocurrencybrainboss who always seems unbeatable on local board, it's not as if am bragging though but I really feel so honored that I got recognized even outside the local board and this is another great motivation never to give up.
Thank you @Op for the effort you put into bringing this analysis and I hope I get more recognition.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
Thanks for yet another excellent report!  Wink

After finishing 3rd last month, joker_josue managed to get back his usual first spot with 213 posts written in his local board (Portuguese), 2nd is Smartprofit (who was 1st last month) from Russian board with 196 posts while DdmrDdmr from Spanish board and Ratimov from Russian board share the 3rd spot with 187 posts each. Kudos guys, keep it up!

It was a difficult task, but I managed to recover. Let's see if this month I can maintain that position.

With Smartprofit very active it will be difficult, and Ratimov increasing his participation rate, I will have difficulties in the coming times. We'll see.

But, keep everyone active! The forum is more interesting like that. Wink

EDIT:
I hope to be able to present my merit tree next week.  Lips sealed
legendary
As I promised last week, here is this month's brief overview of the local boards activity. All charts and table are made thanks to @DdmrDdmr Merit Dashboard and @TryNinja Ninjastic.space and I suggest to check those if you want more in depth look at the local boards situation.

Communities marked with * (Pakistan and Bangladesh) don't have their own local boards but I think that's just matter of time before those in charge realize that forum can only benefit from a couple of more local boards, like it happened with the recently created Nigerian board.

Post activity per local board during February 2023

During last month 13576 posts were made across 18 local boards, which is considerable 11% decrease compared to January 2023. Even though Russian board remained by the the most active one, more than a half of that decrease was due less activity in that board, followed by decrease in German and Indonesian boards.

On the other hand, its good to see that recently created Nigerian board keeps going strong and increasing its number, proving that creation of their board was the right move and I can see them reaching top 3 in the next few months if they continue like this. Its also fair to mention two other communities that are still waiting for their local board (Pakistan and Bangladesh) whose numbers are also pretty good and imho should get their own local board sooner than later.

Number of active members per local board during February 2023

Even though number of posts went down noticeably, same thing didn't happen with amount of active members (all those who wrote at least one post); from 1248 in January to 1232 in February which is a negligible 1% decrease. Then again, this number rarely changes much on the monthly basis so it was kinda expected not to change much despite the big decrease in the posting activity.

Since I did it for the yearly overview and last month's overview, I decided to continue with this chart in order paint a clearer picture (or at least try) of the local board situation when it comes to their member's posting habits.

Once again Indian board has by far the most members who wrote only 1 post (67%). followed by Romanian (62%) and Romanian & Greek that both had 50% of members that wrote only 1 post. When it comes to boards with the least amount of such members, Nigerian is leader with only 20%, followed by Pakistan (21%) and Portuguese (25%).

In the second bracket (2-9 posts), Bangladesh board with 53% is the leader, followed by Pilipinas (50%) and French (49%). On the other side, Romanian local board has the fewest of those members (only 15%), with Turkish and Arabic board behind them with 22% of those members.

In the 10+ posts bracket, this month's leader is Pakistan board with 53%, followed by Arabic ( 50%) and Turkish (46%) boards. When it comes to boards with the least percentage of such members, India leads with only 4 % (1 member), followed by Polish (7%) and Pilipinas (17%).

Merit shared per local board during February 2023

Since amount of posts dropped down significantly, its no surprise that same thing happened with amount of merits shared too. During January 6552 merits were shared while that number dropped to 5214 during last month, which is a huge 20% decrease.

Once again such a significant drop happened mainly because of the last month's two leading boards, Russian that had a huge drop from 1501 merits shared to only 859 during last month and German that went down almost 50% (from 880 to 444). I would like to hear from people in that board what exactly happen, did one of their merit sources stopped being active as that's one of the reason that could lead to such a sharp decline.

Merit senders and receivers per local board during February 2023

As always, pretty much straightforward chart where local boards are sorted according to the amount of merits shared. If you would like me to use some other criteria (maybe amount of senders or receivers ?), do let me know and I'll think about it.

Some local boards like Nigerian and Pilipinas traditionally stick out from the others, meaning they have a lot of members being part of the merit system, relative to the amount of merits shared.

Merit/Post ratio per local board for February 2023

And last but not the least in this series of chart, merit/post ratio. Since amount of merits went down more than amount of posts (20% vs 11%), no surprise that merits/post ratio went down as well and for the first time in a long time 12 months average was higher than last month's for many boards. Despite this month's drop, things generally still look good for majority of boards, while some could obviously use more merit sources so their members might wanna consider applying for a merit source status.

Local Board post race

Thanks to @bitmover, here is the animnated local board post race chart.

The most active members per local board during February 2023

For the end of this month local board overview, list of the top 10 active members across 18 local boards (to be more precise 16 locals + to more that are aiming for that).

After finishing 3rd last month, joker_josue managed to get back his usual first spot with 213 posts written in his local board (Portuguese), 2nd is Smartprofit (who was 1st last month) from Russian board with 196 posts while DdmrDdmr from Spanish board and Ratimov from Russian board share the 3rd spot with 187 posts each. Kudos guys, keep it up!

Russian |German |Turkish |Italian |Portuguese |Spanish |
_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|
1. Smartprofit [196] |1. mole0815 [88] |1. mandown [132] |1. fillippone [142] |1. joker_josue [213] |1. DdmrDdmr [187] |
2. Ratimov [187] |2. 1miau [78] |2. Phoenix Anka [80] |2. babo [68] |2. bitmover [134] |2. famososMuertos [54] |
3. Snork1979 [96] |3. willi9974 [65] |3. kriminall [77] |3. Ale88 [58] |3. TryNinja [114] |3. Porfirii [47] |
4. The0ldl_lser [96] |4. Lakai01 [64] |4. eightdots [71] |4. mendace [54] |4. Disruptivas [67] |4. darxiaomi [42] |
5. klarki [95] |5. CoinEraser [63] |5. RaltcoinsB [69] |5. hymperion [53] |5. rdluffy [63] |5. Hispo [40] |
6. xandry [91] |6. bct_ail [61] |6. ZekiBeyy [64] |6. Paolo.Demidov [49] |6. alegotardo [41] |6. Don Pedro Dinero [36] |
7. cyop [89] |7. sam00 [60] |7. wolwoo [62] |7. conilmionome [46] |7. Paredao [31] |7. seoincorporation [32] |
8. bonfire66 [70] |8. Unknown01 [57] |8. trendcoin [60] |8. Plutosky [39] |8. Lucasgabd [28] |8. Artemis3 [11] |
9. fruktik [66] |9. Soonandwaite [54] |9. totti67 [58] |9. duesoldi [36] |9. tg88 [26] |9. Cuenta Alternativa [11] |
10. 3meek [65] |10. cygan [49] |10. kriptobaron [51] |10. Lillominato89 [35] |10. nikolaspaolo [8] |10. Silberman [8] |

Indonesian |French |Pilipinas |Croatian |Polish |Arabic |
_________________|____________________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|
1. Chikito [46] |1. iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2 [38] |1. blockman [40] |1. slackovic [50] |1. Tytanowy Janusz [18] |1. Kavelj22 [40] |
2. masulum [45] |2. Saint-loup [29] |2. Fredomago [24] |2. Daniel91 [36] |2. pawel7777 [8] |2. Ulven [33] |
3. Husna QA [42] |3. patrickus [25] |3. bisdak40 [22] |3. SirJohnVonSlotty [33] |3. wwzsocki [7] |3. yhiaali3 [33] |
4. blue Snow [40] |4. elma [20] |4. serjent05 [22] |4. Pmalek [26] |4. cygan [5] |4. OmegaStarScream [27] |
5. Luzin [33] |5. Halab [16] |5. mirakal [20] |5. Trofo [26] |5. Killredillla [3] |5. albon [26] |
6. mamesso [22] |6. LeGaulois [15] |6. acroman08 [15] |6. JooBra [25] |6. operacjasamum [2] |6. Bybit Arabic [18] |
7. Sarah Azhari [20] |7. GrosWesh [12] |7. carlisle1 [15] |7. dkbit98 [24] |7. pbies [2] |7. khaled0111 [15] |
8. abhiseshakana [20] |8. Thib11 [10] |8. Maus0728 [14] |8. cryptofrka [23] |8. 5Ksana_HandMade [1] |8. Husires [13] |
9. joniboini [20] |9. Danydee [9] |9. arwin100 [14] |9. casperBGD [22] |9. Cashify [1] |9. samcoin [11] |
10. reagansimms [20] |10. F2b [9] |10. LogitechMouse [13] |10. Domchi [17] |10. EXMON [1] |10. DJANAS [10] |

Romanian |Greek |Nigeria |Indian |Pakistan* |Bangladesh* |
_________________|_________________|____________________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|
1. GazetaBitcoin [55] |1. cryptosize [73] |1. Belarge [59] |1. pakhitheboss [13] |1. UmerIdrees [46] |1. LDL [27] |
2. NeuroticFish [35] |2. BlackHatCoiner [40] |2. KupaCrypto [47] |2. elevates [7] |2. JunaidAzizi [37] |2. roksana.hee [25] |
3. PrivacyG [22] |3. HmmMAA [36] |3. Merit.s [47] |3. Bitcoin Smith [6] |3. ThemePen [36] |3. Crypto Library [23] |
4. Rizzrack [3] |4. chek2fire [5] |4. Silver005 [47] |4. pawanjain [6] |4. MusaPk [31] |4. Mr.corol [22] |
5. tutorialevideo [3] |5. Dimitris [2] |5. CryptopreneurBrainboss [43] |5. teosanru [6] |5. Hamza2424 [27] |5. Little Mouse [19] |
6. 3dOOm [1] |6. chenlizgw [2] |6. Obari [37] |6. avikz [5] |6. ZAINmalik75 [27] |6. shasan [19] |
7. Sanatakos [1] |7. JessicaaaSCS [1] |7. Nwada001 [31] |7. AishwaryaDas [3] |7. petulino [26] |7. tjtonmoy [15] |
8. dansus021 [1] |8. bomberb17 [1] |8. Wiwo [30] |8. IIrik11 [3] |8. Shan85 [21] |8. BountySujon [8] |
9. fillippone [1] |9. coinmarket2023 [1] |9. CryptSafe [29] |9. Aliosky [1] |9. AnonBitCoiner [20] |9. Djvai77 [8] |
10. jedaite [1] |10. george_gr4 [1] |10. sokani [29] |10. EXMON [1] |10. MFahad [19] |10. Learn Bitcoin [5] |

legendary
Rikafip, I must admit that you surprised me with such an early publication of your report, so I only now saw your post.
Will this become a new practice now?  Grin
I wouldn't bet on it if I were you. Grin 2nd part of the month will probably be hectic for me and I had some extra free time on my hands so that's why I published the overview sooner than the usual.

As for the Croatian local board, we already know who our best and most valuable member is, but after a long time we have new members who are active, which is great news.
When will our local report be ready?
It will probably be published on Monday, or Tuesday morning at the latest.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Rikafip, I must admit that you surprised me with such an early publication of your report, so I only now saw your post.
Will this become a new practice now?  Grin
Anyway, I agree with your suggestion that the Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities deserve their own local board and I hope it happens soon.
I'm glad that last month we saw a slight increase in activity on the forum, through the number of posts, the number of active members and the number of Merits. I hope this trend will continue in February.
As for the Croatian local board, we already know who our best and most valuable member is, but after a long time we have new members who are active, which is great news.
When will our local report be ready?
legendary
I wouldn't be surprised if they become one of the most active boards in future, even above Turkish and German boards, and with better forum support for mobile devices they could soon be on top.
Considering how popular Bitcoin is in Nigeria and since they are one of the most populous countries in the world (200+ millions) I think that's just a matter of time before they come very close to German and then Turkish board. On top of that, those two boards are on slow and steady decline in the last few years, like the rest of the local boards.

That is why I think it would be a good decision to do the same thing with Pakistan board, and I wouldn't mind if each local board gets their own native moderator.
Success of the Nigerian local board is another argument for Pakistan board and I hope they won't have to wait a couple of years like Nigerians did.

Make forum upgrade to responsive design or create Bitcointalk app, and I can guarantee overall forum activity will improve a lot.
Yep, there are things that could be done in order to slow the activity decrease and who knows maybe even reverse the trend, but for that some changes have to be made asap and not wait for Epochtalk that will come out God knows when.

Nice to see my local board with the 2nd/3rd in most of the statistics. Are active members who have made at least 1 post in the local board or is it members that have sent a merit or posted in the month? We have a couple of lurkers in the German local board that merit posts but do not post that often.
All those who wrote at least 1 post in a month are counted as active members, sent merit doesn't have to do anything with that chart. Those lurkers who don't write and just send merit are counted for merit senders/merit receivers chart though so their effort still counts for something.

I am surprised that the Russia local board is a lot more active then most other boards though.
Russian board is the most active one since creation (it was the first local board created) back in 2010 and it remained that until today.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080
Nice to see my local board with the 2nd/3rd in most of the statistics. Are active members who have made at least 1 post in the local board or is it members that have sent a merit or posted in the month? We have a couple of lurkers in the German local board that merit posts but do not post that often. I am surprised that the Russia local board is a lot more active then most other boards though. Our beloved mod mole0815 leading the way for posts!
Activity: 770
Merit: 835
congratulations for the excellent report that you give us month by month, I find it very interesting to see how the boards of the various countries and also but above all the users of the forum behave. Nigeria has made a huge leap forward in the last month, kudos to them. As a good Italian, however, I want to praise my countrymen, we are few but good! I hope that one day more Italians will come to write on the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: