Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARTS] Brief monthly overview of the local boards activity - page 14. (Read 18450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937

From this moment I am the only one slacking!
Actually from this moment as I just updated three merit charts with the new data.  Wink

Regarding updated merit/post ratio chart, March difference was max 0.03 so I didn't bother updating 12 months data as well since difference woulnd't even be noticeable.

It is great to see that the local boards of the Philippines are active in terms of merit ratio. That only means my efforts was effective though I am short in sMerits now hahahaha, but I am just glad that it was shown on the statistics board. That was really our plan to generate our own merit cycle so we didn't have to worry seeing our stats at the bottom of the ladder besides that, it is also to help our fellow citizens move up their ranks and help them improve their post quality to be given merit.
Your merit/post ratio indeed improved, but imho you still have long way to go as even 0.12 is pretty low. Afaik Pakistan local thread doesn't even have their own merit source and they are doing pretty good merit wise so maybe you might check them out and see how they are doing it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 351
It is great to see that the local boards of the Philippines are active in terms of merit ratio. That only means my efforts was effective though I am short in sMerits now hahahaha, but I am just glad that it was shown on the statistics board. That was really our plan to generate our own merit cycle so we didn't have to worry seeing our stats at the bottom of the ladder besides that, it is also to help our fellow citizens move up their ranks and help them improve their post quality to be given merit.
EFS
staff
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2065
Crypto Swap Exchange
It would be possible, but why exactly would you want that? I am asking because from what I noticed, you are not the only board with similar topic, where people share their good posts to local merit sources. Imho, even those posts should count towards your total number, there's nothing weong with that.

I'm curious about the difference between the statistics with and without that thread. Because some users only send merits there and never distribute them in the rest of the forum. In addition, there are a lot of people who share their random messages and get merits. I'm not against these kind of threads, ideally you post your quality posts and get merits for those posts. But in reality people send merits to those lists without even checking the content. Even foreigners who saw that this was an easy way to earn merit started to write on the thread and get rewarded.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Merit dashboard has just been updated.
From this moment I am the only one slacking!
legendary
Why comparison of the Bengali Local thread isn't here? If I'm correct, last month, we had a lot of active users on the forum, and due to an increase in the post quality, we have seen a significant increase in merit counts too I think (haven't checked last month's data though). Why does merit sender and receivers stat not have Bengali local thread? Or it's based on board, no local thread is included?
Because Merit Dashboard has merit senders/receivers data only for local boards, meaning both Bangladesh and Pakistan are missing from this chart. I have to check with @DdmrDmr if he can maybe provide that data as well and if he can, of course I will include the both.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Why comparison of the Bengali Local thread isn't here? If I'm correct, last month, we had a lot of active users on the forum, and due to an increase in the post quality, we have seen a significant increase in merit counts too I think (haven't checked last month's data though). Why does merit sender and receivers stat not have Bengali local thread? Or it's based on board, no local thread is included?
legendary
    As usual, I have also updated the local boards race!
    Cheers, I updated the overview with your animated chart.

Turkish is missing here. It should be normally in second or third place in this chart.
    Sorted now, thanks for letting me know.

Is it possible to remove one thread from statistics? I wonder how stats would change without a merit cafe thread.
    It would be possible, but why exactly would you want that? I am asking because from what I noticed, you are not the only board with similar topic, where people share their good posts to local merit sources. Imho, even those posts should count towards your total number, there's nothing weong with that.

a few tabs, specifically those referring to “monthly” time intervals (local “board post count evolution” for example, still miss March update. This leads me to think something is still missing. [/li][/list]
    Seems like there is some merit info that includes the whole of March 31st, but I guess DdmrDdmr just didn't have time to update charts and tables with that data.

legendary
    Am I the only person seeing that the Merit Dashboard was updated on April 3rd? I don't know what I am missing. Tongue

You are not the only one.
    But:

• @ddmrddmr told us that he was going ti update the merit dashboard a few days later than usual
    • a few tabs, specifically those referring to “monthly” time intervals (local “board post count evolution” for example, still miss March update. This leads me to think something is still missing.
    EFS
    staff
    Activity: 3696
    Merit: 2065
    Crypto Swap Exchange
    Merit senders and receivers per local board during March 2023

Several local boards stick out on this chart (Nigerian, Pilipinas) meaning they have a lrage amount of merit senders/receivers compared to the total amount of merits shared that might suggest they could use more merit sources. Since no one expressed their opinion on how this chart should be sorted I will keep it as it is, meaning it will be sorted by the amount of merits shared.

Turkish is missing here. It should be normally in second or third place in this chart.

Is it possible to remove one thread from statistics? I wonder how stats would change without a merit cafe thread.
    legendary
    Activity: 2212
    Merit: 5622
    Non-custodial BTC Wallet
    Rejoice, its time for yet another brief monthly overview of the local boards activity.  

Congrats Rikafip! One more great update.

I am happy to see that activity has increased in many boards in the past month, as well as merit/post ratio (specially in Portuguese).

As usual, I have also updated the local boards race!

Activity: 462
    Merit: 767
    #SWGT CERTIK Audited
    The main because I am waiting for the latest update from @ddmrddmr as a few hour worth of updates are still missing from the dashboard to complete the month! (Last update from the merit dashboard is on the morning of the 31st of March.
    Oh damn you are right. I just assumed that he updated Merit Dashboard last Friday (April 7th) as I don't remember him ever missing one in the last few years since I started writing these overviews. Anyway, thanks for letting me know but that means I will have to adjust almost all the charts once he updates the dashboard.  Cry

Am I the only person seeing that the Merit Dashboard was updated on April 3rd? I don't know what I am missing. Tongue

legendary
    The main because I am waiting for the latest update from @ddmrddmr as a few hour worth of updates are still missing from the dashboard to complete the month! (Last update from the merit dashboard is on the morning of the 31st of March.
    Oh damn you are right. I just assumed that he updated Merit Dashboard last Friday (April 7th) as I don't remember him ever missing one in the last few years since I started writing these overviews. Anyway, thanks for letting me know but that means I will have to adjust almost all the charts once he updates the dashboard.  Cry

So, welcome @ddmrddmr to the slaking club!
    Indeed! I guess slacking is contagious.  Cheesy
    legendary
    Rejoice, its time for yet another brief monthly overview of the local boards activity.  Grin  As always charts and table are made using data from @DdmrDdmr Merit Dashboard and @TryNinja Ninjastic.space. Thanks guys for your awesome tools!

Great effort @Rikafip!

This time you beated me greately!

So, welcome @ddmrddmr to the slaking club!
    legendary
    What do you think it took after 2-3 months with a drop in activity, the last month to have increased so much?
    Who knows? If anything, I kinda expected numbers to drop but I am glad that I am proved to be wrong.

I had a good laugh about it. Is it a typo, or maybe you did it intentionally?
    Typo of course, it has been sorted now. Thnx for pointing that out.

i am hoping that this month things will change, or maybe one of our local veteran would try to apply as merit source, coz as i have seen earlier about @crwth his application was few years ago, i have even seen someone talking it here on this thread specifically and some other issues with our past merit source which was @cabalism.
    Yeah I think that you someone else from your board should also consider appling for a merit source status since @crwth application hasn't been approved for several years now.

Activity: 518
    Merit: 547
    this time RoBangladesh and Turksih manian board ahead of the others with 70%

I had a good laugh about it. Is it a typo, or maybe you did it intentionally?

Anyways, The stats of a few local boards looks impressive and other looks like they are dying—especially Greek and Romanian. Greek has some quality posters like BlackHatCoiner. This guy alone kept it alive. Recently user Cryptosize posted a lot, but I don't know how his post quality is as I don't understand Greek. BlackhatCoiner must feel alone there. Romanian Boards has some good-quality posters like GazetaBitcoin, NeuroticFish and PrivacyG. I don't know if 1miau is Romanian as well or not. Having Good Quality posters should encourage local newbies to be more active.

BTW, These two Star marked local threads deserve their separate local board. I saw both communities apply for their local board. Recently Pakistani users designed a signature and tried to get attention from Admins. I hope admins will consider their application.
    Activity: 443
    Merit: 110
    i was glad i found my name on the active members list. earlier today i was exploring about merits here on this forum, and i've read alot about merit source application and issues in our local boards Pilipinas. after exploring for a while I came across this thread and i could literally tell the difference if you didn't have merit source, although there are fellow Filipinos trying to supplement the lack of merit supply, it was still not enough and you could actually see that on the statistics. i am hoping that this month things will change, or maybe one of our local veteran would try to apply as merit source, coz as i have seen earlier about @crwth his application was few years ago, i have even seen someone talking it here on this thread specifically and some other issues with our past merit source which was @cabalism.
    legendary
    Activity: 1638
    Merit: 4508
    **In BTC since 2013**
    During above mentioned period 1452 posts were written across 18 local boards, which is a ~20% increased compared to February 2023 and 13576 posts. I must say that I didn't expect this increase considering the overall situation and trend, but it was a certainly a good surprise and hopefully we can continue like that in the coming months.

By chance, in the last 2 weeks, I had felt an increase in activity in the Portuguese tab, with some new users appearing. It is good to note that this increase in activity is widespread.

What do you think it took after 2-3 months with a drop in activity, the last month to have increased so much?

And of course, good job @Rikafip  Wink
    legendary
    Rejoice, its time for yet another brief monthly overview of the local boards activity.  Grin  As always charts and table are made using data from @DdmrDdmr Merit Dashboard and @TryNinja Ninjastic.space. Thanks guys for your awesome tools!

Communities marked with * (Pakistan, Bangladesh) don't have their own local boards. Not yet at least.

Post activity per local board during March 2023

During above mentioned period 16452 posts were written across 18 local boards, which is a ~20% increased compared to February 2023 and 13576 posts. I must say that I didn't expect this increase considering the overall situation and trend, but it was a certainly a good surprise and hopefully we can continue like that in the coming months.

As always, Russian board was far ahead of others, followed by Turkish and German boards. Generally, majority of boards had increased activity while among the more active boards only Nigerian had significant decrease (several less active boards had decrease too but those boards usually have big amplitudes).

Local Board post race

Courtesy of bitmover, animated chart of the local board post race

Active member per local board during March 2023

Since amount of posts went up by 20%, no surprise that the same thing happened with amount of active members. During March 1369 members wrote at least 1 post which is a solid ~10% increase compared to February numbers (1232). Russian board is once again far ahead, and German & Turkish behind them. After strong growth in the last few months, Nigerian didn't break the 100 active members barrier and even had a slight decrease which is not surprising considering that their amount of posts went down as well.

When it comes to amount of members (percentage wise, relative to the total amount of members) who wrote only 1 post during March, this time Bangladesh and Turkish local boards were ahead of the others with 70%, followed by Greek (62%) and Indian (60%) local boards. On the other hand, Pilipinas and Nigerian boards had the least mount of such members (22%) followed by Bangladesh and Turkish with 25%.

In the 2-9 posts group, Bangladesh was ahead of the others with 48% and  German % Nigerian close behind at the 2nd with 47% each. On the other side are Roamian (10%), Polish (20%) and French (22%).

In the 10+ posts group, Pakistan board is ahead with 44% of such members, followed by Croatian (41%) and French (38%) local boards. Least amount of those members have Indian (7%), Greek (13%) and Romanian (20%) local boards

Merit shared per local board during March 2023

Since amount of posts increased by ~20%, I naturally expected for same thing to happen with merits shared and I wasn't disappointed; during March 8479 merits was shared acorss 19 local boards which is a huge ~60% increase compared to February and 5214 merits shared.

As always, majority of such a big increase we can thank to historically most merited boards: Russian (859-1739), German (444-1143) and Turkish (615-1149), but this time Indonesian board joined too with ~160% increase (376-966) and the biggest amount of merits shared in the last three years (since I make these overviews).

Merit senders and receivers per local board during March 2023

Several local boards stick out on this chart (Nigerian, Pilipinas) meaning they have a lrage amount of merit senders/receivers compared to the total amount of merits shared that might suggest they could use more merit sources. Since no one expressed their opinion on how this chart should be sorted I will keep it as it is, meaning it will be sorted by the amount of merits shared.

Merit/Post ratio per local board for March 2023

Last but not the least in this series of chart, merit/post ratio. Since amount of posts increased by 20% and merits by 60%, its no surprise that blue colour dominates the chart, with only Italian, Spanish and Nigerian boards having lower March than 12 month ratio. Romanian and Arabic and at their usual 1st and 2nd place this and buig surprise this month is Indonesian with 1.19 merits per postthat is a huge increase compared to their usual numbers, as seen on the chart.

The most active members per local board during March 2023

And for the end of this month's overview, list of the most active members of their local boards. joker_josue kept his title of the most active local board member with 280 posts written in Portuguese board, followed by Smartprofit (252) and cyop (247) from Russian board. Good job guys, keep it up!

Russian |German |Turkish |Italian |Portuguese |Spanish |
    _________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|
    1. Smartprofit [252] |1. willi9974 [115] |1. mandown [123] |1. fillippone [154] |1. joker_josue [280] |1. DdmrDdmr [126] |
    2. cyop [247] |2. mole0815 [107] |2. MK-74 [102] |2. babo [99] |2. TryNinja [137] |2. famososMuertos [65] |
    3. Ratimov [183] |3. CoinEraser [86] |3. Phoenix Anka [93] |3. Paolo.Demidov [81] |3. bitmover [128] |3. darxiaomi [48] |
    4. Snork1979 [164] |4. bct_ail [85] |4. eightdots [89] |4. Lillominato89 [74] |4. Disruptivas [70] |4. Don Pedro Dinero [47] |
    5. The0ldl_lser [152] |5. 1miau [82] |5. kriminall [86] |5. hymperion [71] |5. rdluffy [68] |5. Hispo [46] |
    6. bonfire66 [152] |6. Lakai01 [73] |6. ZekiBeyy [73] |6. Ale88 [58] |6. Paredao [67] |6. Porfirii [41] |
    7. Excimer [137] |7. sam00 [72] |7. RaltcoinsB [67] |7. conilmionome [53] |7. Lucasgabd [46] |7. Artemis3 [30] |
    8. Julien_Olynpic [106] |8. bullrun2020bro [70] |8. demir77 [60] |8. Plutosky [52] |8. alegotardo [43] |8. seoincorporation [27] |
    9. delfastTions [102] |9. Unknown01 [69] |9. kriptobaron [60] |9. HedgeFx [50] |9. nikolaspaolo [24] |9. Cuenta Alternativa [23] |
    10. RodinaEkaterina [83] |10. AHOYBRAUSE [61] |10. SUPERSAIAN [59] |10. bitbollo [50] |10. Crossholder [23] |10. zenaku [12] |

Indonesian |French |Pilipinas |Croatian |Nigerian |Arabic |
    _________________|____________________________|_________________|_________________|__________________________|_________________|
    1. masulum [53] |1. iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2 [69] |1. blockman [46] |1. slackovic [65] |1. CryptopreneurBrainboss [35] |1. Kavelj22 [47] |
    2. Chikito [52] |2. elma [43] |2. karmamiu [36] |2. Daniel91 [29] |2. Wiwo [34] |2. yhiaali3 [42] |
    3. blue Snow [41] |3. Becassine [42] |3. bisdak40 [25] |3. cryptofrka [27] |3. sokani [33] |3. OmegaStarScream [29] |
    4. Husna QA [39] |4. Saint-loup [41] |4. Fredomago [23] |4. Rikafip [26] |4. Obari [25] |4. Ulven [27] |
    5. Luzin [36] |5. patrickus [38] |5. bettercrypto [20] |5. Trofo [26] |5. Marykeller [22] |5. Bybit Arabic [17] |
    6. abhiseshakana [36] |6. Melja [28] |6. mirakal [20] |6. dkbit98 [26] |6. Agbe [21] |6. Husires [17] |
    7. mamesso [25] |7. GrosWesh [26] |7. qwertyup23 [19] |7. Grim_Fandango [22] |7. Belarge [20] |7. albon [15] |
    8. yudi09 [22] |8. Danydee [19] |8. Supreemo [18] |8. JooBra [22] |8. Charles-Tim [19] |8. khaled0111 [15] |
    9. ancafe [21] |9. F2b [18] |9. LogitechMouse [17] |9. SirJohnVonSlotty [21] |9. Cryptomiles1 [19] |9. GxSTxV [10] |
    10. armanda90 [21] |10. yohannc [16] |10. arwin100 [17] |10. Pmalek [20] |10. Asiska02 [18] |10. DJANAS [9] |

Polish |Indian |Greek |Romanian |Pakistan* |Bangladesh* |
    _________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|
    1. Tytanowy Janusz [43] |1. elevates [15] |1. cryptosize [28] |1. GazetaBitcoin [34] |1. Shan85 [54] |1. LDL [36] |
    2. wwzsocki [23] |2. pawanjain [11] |2. BlackHatCoiner [8] |2. NeuroticFish [11] |2. ThemePen [44] |2. Mr.corol [34] |
    3. cygan [22] |3. erikalui [9] |3. Stock Invesments [2] |3. PrivacyG [3] |3. UmerIdrees [42] |3. shasan [31] |
    4. adamvp [19] |4. pakhitheboss [9] |4. Andrei707331 [1] |4. 1miau [1] |4. Faisal2202 [31] |4. Learn Bitcoin [30] |
    5. pawel7777 [19] |5. Heisenberg_Hunter [5]|5. Dimitris [1] |5. Kriptoks [1] |5. Bahadurmunir [28] |5. Crypto Networks [24] |
    6. GazetaBitcoin [8] |6. avikz [5] |6. Kriptoks [1] |6. OlhaCrimean [1] |6. WatChe [24] |6. Little Mouse [22] |
    7. Flangler1 [3] |7. teosanru [5] |7. chek2fire [1] |7. amable [1] |7. MusaPk [23] |7. roksana.hee [21] |
    8. jankespn [2] |8. allahabadi [4] |8. zigicoin [1] |8. dbs00 [1] |8. Unknown Op [22] |8. Bitcoin_people [20] |
    9. marek33 [2] |9. IIrik11 [3] | |9. unknwncristiano [1] |9. ZAINmalik75 [20] |9. Terrible99 [20] |
    10. Cashify [1] |10. Newcurrency66 [3] | |10. zigicoin [1] |10. Hamza2424 [19] |10. Crypto Library [17] |

legendary
    All this recent activity in topic made me already starting work on monthly overview. So far all posts related charts and tables has been finished but since Merit Dashboard is updated every Friday, I will have to wait for April 7th in order to have the full month's merit data (if I made it now, I would miss the data for March 31st).

@fillippone I suggest you start working on yours if you wanna beat me this month.  Grin
    legendary
    Activity: 1960
    Merit: 2124

Ok, thank you for clarifying, but then I find the statement a little bit misleading.
    You can say that “95% of merits Fillippone sent to local boards went to the Italian board”.

Neither I sent 95% of my sent merit to the Italian board, nor I am responsible for the 95% of merits being sent in the Italian board.

I am seriously amazed by the merit stats for your contribution whether it's local board or the main boards and it seems to me you are again pacing up to be on top merit source list again.The good part is that Italian community is getting benefitted from it as there are some local boards which might be having quality post members but not active merit source to help them out but you are doing well man by helping them growing up along with other members also.

With 13,762 merits you have made 13 legendary, 1 Hero and 1 senior member from scratch if we just assume the numbers this way keeping apart the total smerits so great contribution man.
    Pages:
    Jump to: