Pages:
Author

Topic: check UTOPIA! - SECURE INSTANT MESSAGING, ENCRYPTED E-MAIL, ANONYMOUS PAYMENTS! - page 10. (Read 2589 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
...I will be checking this topic daily and maybe I will win a uVoucher !

as promised here another free CRP voucher:

UTP-QC5G-JTKH-67OF-PI3Y-ZR2R

enjoy!
Activity: 278
Merit: 25
Here another CRP voucher to redeem, first come first served

UTP-27D4-5HJ3-PZLO-NBSE-GFMT

enjoy!

I will post more free CRP if discussion will be interesting.

This uVoucher has already been claimed which is obvious . I will be checking this topic daily and maybe I will win a uVoucher !
legendary
UTP-QC5G-JTKH-67OF-PI3Y-ZR2R

another free CRP voucher - enjoy!

just download Utopia wallet and redeem it, first one will be the lucky CRP owner in amount from 1 to 5$
legendary
I wonder if any of you was able to redeem vouchers I posted earlier? if not...

yes, here comes another one!!!

UTP-4YS5-OVNM-6WCA-FRBL-K2G5  

enjoy some free CRP, just download Utopia and redeem it, first one will be the lucky one!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
😂 this is good. Thank you. I'll try to claim this one and I hope that it has not been claimed already.
I guess UTOPIA is performing well at the moment?
Hey, thanks for always sharing free CRP. I will try to claim this one and I hope to contribute something meaningful so that you can share some more free CRP here all day, everyday.
Interesting times ahead.
legendary
Here another CRP voucher to redeem, first come first served

UTP-27D4-5HJ3-PZLO-NBSE-GFMT

enjoy!

I will post more free CRP if discussion will be interesting.
Activity: 278
Merit: 25
I have been following Utopia for quite a while and what I have seen is proactive team, unique product with no other projects nearby as such . Utopia is evolving and it is wonderful to see this . I earned $100 from Utopia just by airdrops and the coolest thing is that airdrop is still on . Download Utopia app here :

Utopia Website
I just started following it and I think it's about the best thing I've done in a long time.
Project focuses primarily on privacy and anonymity of transactions for products in it's ecosystem and I think it's about the best.
legendary
...Utopia has many updates and big events! they will release their Anonymous Launchpad and NFT Marketplace...

To be honest I wasn't aware about this, haven't checked Utopia roadmap for a while because already there are multiple great tools like messenger, email, stablecoins, anonymous transactions, etc.

I agree that Anonymous Launchpad and NFT Marketplace will give a lot of fresh blood to the ecosystem, many new users will join.

NFTs can have bright future, already NFTs are mentioned everywhere and Launchpads is th new way of doing presales, so there will be also demand.
Activity: 51
CRP coin is worth to invest and hold for long term! because this year! Utopia has many updates and big events! they will release their Anonymous Launchpad and NFT Marketplace. also they will launch the mobile version of Utopia Ecosystem for Android and iOS. this is big! this will put CRP coin on top!
legendary
btw, I got a bunch of CRP from their airdrop bot on the lobby channel (yes, it's still available till now)...

UTP-RXHA-VSOI-6JBU-4NEM-ZKWX  - CRP voucher

here you are, more free CRP tokens, enjoy!

First person that will redeem this voucher will get free CRP between 1 and 5$

This is another great tool that Utopia offers, such vouchers are great for any marketing, I use them all the time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 130
btw, I got a bunch of CRP from their airdrop bot on the lobby channel (yes, it's still available till now). Utopia app is a good app to try. many useful channels for you to learn new things from anonymous people
legendary
snip

I think you quoted me mistakenly, please edit it because it should be reported and it can be removed if not changed.
legendary
People keep asking for discord or telegram lol when Utopia can serve as both pretty much.

indeed and this only shows how little knowledge thy have about Utopia

I am sure everybody who will us it, will be surprised how good and useful it is, I was and us it all the time now for many things i do online

My question is does this actually sell on your exchange?

what is your question correctly? are you asking if there is a lot of liquidity in Utopia exchange?

https://crp.is/exchange/crp_usdt
Activity: 80
People keep asking for discord or telegram lol when Utopia can serve as both pretty much.

My question is does this actually sell on your exchange?
legendary
This project is it meant for only Utopians?

What you mean LOL? Utopia ecosystem is for everybody.

Do you know anyone on the core team? Can you DM me your telegram so we can chat about UTOPIA?

You can DM m here, or easily find my TG username, if you ask for mine? you haven't quoted or mentioned anybody
Activity: 2
Do you know anyone on the core team? Can you DM me your telegram so we can chat about UTOPIA?
Activity: 142
Merit: 7
Tell me do you know if the application will work on Android or iOS system? From what I can see, now its only available on computer.

Many people ask about this and Utopia team is working on an mobile app from some time, so for sure it will be done finally but there is no estimated delivery time so we wait.

I understand that this can be not easy taking into consideration how big ecosystem it is and how many useful tools Utopia provides, to implement everything in app that runs on own blockchain.

I advise you to download Utopia software and check it out if you still haven't, I am sure you will keep using it if you only find one useful tool for you and there are plenty like email, browser, messenger, that are apps we use all the time, in Utopia the difference is we are safe and for sure nobody spy on us.

Nice to hear that. I'm using most of the time my phone so it would be easy for me.

BTW. I download Utopia app on my computer and must admit, its working very well. Also, community back there help me a lot when I had some question about CRP.
legendary
If you care about your privacy online then for sure you should check Utopia,

Utopia provide many tools you use everyday when browsing like email, browser, messenger and also all benefits of anonymous blockchain, means fully bulletproof transactions, stablecoins, wallets...

and there is so much more,

check Utopia now! https://u.is/en
Pages:
Jump to: