Pages:
Author

Topic: check UTOPIA! - SECURE INSTANT MESSAGING, ENCRYPTED E-MAIL, ANONYMOUS PAYMENTS! - page 11. (Read 2589 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
BTW I think the client mining isn't working on the client anymore.
I hope more updates are coming

Have you checked it lately with all settings as it should be?

I will try to contact team and provide you proper answer what are the requirements right now and how to mine Crypton, bare with me.
legendary
Tell me do you know if the application will work on Android or iOS system? From what I can see, now its only available on computer.

Many people ask about this and Utopia team is working on an mobile app from some time, so for sure it will be done finally but there is no estimated delivery time so we wait.

I understand that this can be not easy taking into consideration how big ecosystem it is and how many useful tools Utopia provides, to implement everything in app that runs on own blockchain.

I advise you to download Utopia software and check it out if you still haven't, I am sure you will keep using it if you only find one useful tool for you and there are plenty like email, browser, messenger, that are apps we use all the time, in Utopia the difference is we are safe and for sure nobody spy on us.
legendary
...It is also sad that they removed the ability to mine CRP if you leave open your Utopia software.

I see there are few improvements to mining in Utopia.

I created this thread as Utopia supporter and to be honest haven't mined myself for a while, I use Utopia other tools like stablecoins, instant transactions, vouchers, messenger, email.

Back in the early times we all dreamed about such ecosystem as Utopia provides now, fully decentralized with all everyday apps that can be used safely and anonymously.

I think after reading my last sentence every real crypto enthusiast will at least check Utopia.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I am happy to see this thread about the utopia project...

I'm happy to see your comment in my thread, i see you are newbie or at least haven't posted much and this is why I want to ask you question how you found Utopia? are you new to crypto?

because I see that many Utopia users are actually newbies because this is very easy to use, just after you download the soft you are literally done, client is so easy to use that you can chat, send messages, send money, files, photos, and anything else literally with a click of a button.

Many newbies but also advanced users like integrated in client mining, this is one of very unique features of Utopia ecosystem and i wonder if this is something that also made you Utopia user?

PS
just checked your account and you are not newbie, just haven't posted much, so Utopia needs to be important for you same as for me.
long time ago I waited for such platform like Utopia yo be developed, finally is here and works.
Apologies for the late response.
I am not a newbie and I have followed a couple projects before now but not as actively as I've followed UTOPIA.

BTW I think the client mining isn't working on the client anymore.
I hope more updates are coming
legendary
very interesting project! can't find links for telegram, discord anywhere? are there any? thank you

Here you are link to Utopia Telegram group: https://t.me/utopiachatoff

For sure there and on official Utopia website https://u.is/en, you will find all other social media links for Utopia project.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 461
Contact me in Telegram: @JperryC
Utopia team is working on the app and I agree with you that this will give them more flexibility. This is huge ecosystem and mobile app is one of very important components for sure. From what I know there is no release date and it will take a while to make it happen but looking how much developers achieved already I am pretty confident it will be launched finally.

That's really great to know, I also see it on their roadmap at https://utopia-ecosystem.com
I would like to support Utopia again, for users who wanted to setup their own miner bot you can check out @wwzsocki post above but I see that they don't indicate in their article the requirement to run a miner bot.

Requirements:
4 CPU Cores and 4 Gb of RAM

It is also sad that they removed the ability to mine CRP if you leave open your Utopia software.
legendary
...I remember last time that one of their target is to create a mobile version or app of the Utopia. If that happens, it would be a flexible and I'm sure that I am going to use it for more better and extra privacy.

Utopia team is working on the app and I agree with you that this will give them more flexibility. This is huge ecosystem and mobile app is one of very important components for sure. From what I know there is no release date and it will take a while to make it happen but looking how much developers achieved already I am pretty confident it will be launched finally.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 461
Contact me in Telegram: @JperryC
Thanks for sharing this link on how to mine Crypton. I am once a miner of Crypton when it first launched and now I wanted to mine Crypton again, where we can see the updates of the Utopia and roadmap (if they have).

I remember last time that one of their target is to create a mobile version or app of the Utopia. If that happens, it would be a flexible and I'm sure that I am going to use it for more better and extra privacy.
legendary
Thank you for such great response in this thread about Utopia.

Sorry that I was not active here for a while but I was sick and unable to answer all your questions and to write an update but now is a bit better, so let me catch up.

It appears the mining bot needs servers other than the machine the client is installed, or am I missing something? Cannot find any option to turn the mining bot "ON" in the interface  Huh

yes, you are right

there is already solution for that and Utopia created easy to follow guide on how to set this up

https://www.utopia-ecosystem.com/articles/3-1.html
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
GJ. At the present time, the decentralization of the Internet is an urgent issue.
Activity: 142
Merit: 7
Thank you for bringing up this project, it seems interesting.
I always pay attention to security and anonymity, especially in the cryptocurrency world.
I like the idea of ​​an app that makes this possible.
Tell me do you know if the application will work on Android or iOS system? From what I can see, now its only available on computer.

exactly it will mine on its own, you just need to download the client and turn on mining bot.

It appears the mining bot needs servers other than the machine the client is installed, or am I missing something? Cannot find any option to turn the mining bot "ON" in the interface  Huh
Activity: 4
very interesting project! can't find links for telegram, discord anywhere? are there any? thank you
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77
At some point, I was lucky to have the Utopia p2p Crypton exchange to trade BTC anonymously and the experience was incredible (cheap, fast, and almost instant).

No Cap. With it, I don't see any reason for using the Bitcoin tumbler site.
Activity: 278
Merit: 25
Utopia is huge and this can be seen from their community members count on telegram . Utopia had also sponsored Dubai's blockchain event last year .
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I see your project has lots of features that would be popular. However I would like to understand the following better:

• How will UUSD be backed in order to peg it to fiat USD? Will you have some kind of reserve or putting aside fiat USD as collateral for the UUSD?
  • How will you prevent the platform from being used for illegal purposes since you say tx are untraceable?
  • I doubt that you will get any CEX listings due to the untraceability of tx. How will you then bridge?
legendary
Can you please explain in layman's term on how to mine in the wallet? Is there any specific thing to activate mining or will the wallet mine on its own?

exactly it will mine on its own, you just need to download the client and turn on mining bot.

I know you asked for simple answer so there you are, but maybe if somebody want's to know more details on Utopia website there are all info provided in very well written FAQ section, you can find all answers there: https://u.is/en/faq.html

Here screen with info about Crypton mining

https://u.is/en/faq.html#faq35
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622
"Utopia USD is a stable coin soft-pegged to the U.S Dollar" What does it mean that this token is "soft-pegged"? Is it pegged by other crypto assets (stable coins, crypto), other liquid assets (bonds, reits, stocks) or its pegged only in few percentages by $ and other part by "fractional reserve system", so not pegged at all?

Many newbies but also advanced users like integrated in client mining, this is one of very unique features of Utopia ecosystem and i wonder if this is something that also made you Utopia user?

Can you please explain in layman's term on how to mine in the wallet? Is there any specific thing to activate mining or will the wallet mine on its own?

B73DFE16F7BB71CE99BE1AD3BDD7E77F7B0F155C844F7074781DC8A1E8A66A56
legendary
I am happy to see this thread about the utopia project...

I'm happy to see your comment in my thread, i see you are newbie or at least haven't posted much and this is why I want to ask you question how you found Utopia? are you new to crypto?

because I see that many Utopia users are actually newbies because this is very easy to use, just after you download the soft you are literally done, client is so easy to use that you can chat, send messages, send money, files, photos, and anything else literally with a click of a button.

PS
just checked your account and you are not newbie, just haven't posted much, so Utopia needs to be important for you same as for me.
long time ago I waited for such platform like Utopia yo be developed, finally is here and works.
Pages:
Jump to: