Pages:
Author

Topic: check UTOPIA! - SECURE INSTANT MESSAGING, ENCRYPTED E-MAIL, ANONYMOUS PAYMENTS! - page 8. (Read 2589 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1702
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Free CRP voucher to redeem!

UTP-YLCE-DO6J-HV3X-7U2B-K4WL

simply redeem it in Utopia wallet and you will get some free CRP
Activity: 278
Merit: 25
Another free CRP voucher to redeem!

I think I am late claiming this uVoucher . I will try it though and may be let you guys know about it .

Edit : Claimed already .
legendary

If you are using Utopia , Encrypted Container and password are two main things that should be saved somewhere in your pc else you will not be able to use it in future . In Utopia you can find an option to backup here : File > Export Database .
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Utopia announce new events on twitter the RTs & Comments Competition Round 3. 5 random winners+$100 each

simple task only.

Follow

@UtopiaP2P

🟣RT + Tag 3 Friends
🟣Write the best you think about #UtopiaP2P in the comments
❗Note: Best comments = Comments with more likes and RTs

check it now! : https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P/status/1537742983776321537?s=20&t=upFM5QVcZerMSksXOxi1-g
legendary

simply redeem it in Utopia wallet and you will get some free CRP!
Btw, do you guys know that the third round is active now ? Many CRP are being rained continuously and you guys are simply missing out on it . You guys must check out u.is asap .
Utopia has released Go_viral campaign for you guys to participate into . This one is second such round and first one went well rewarding five persons .
legendary

UTP-FHXS-6OVM-CEPW-K3IG-LY76

First Round of twitter campaign from Utopia had a viral effect . I hope that soon it will be possible to achieve a win from another rounds of Utopia Campaign .
Utopia announce the 2nd round of Viral Campaign! dont miss this opportunity to win $100 worth of CRP coins. simple task only! hurry! join now! check their twitter page for more info!
legendary
Another free CRP voucher to redeem, enjoy!

Utopia's native cryptocurrency named UUSD has already been listed on Hotbit and is now tradable in the pair UUSD_USDT . CRP got listed on 20th May while UUSD on 7th June . COngratulations to winners of Go_Viral Campaign . I saw that 5 users got selected .

UTOPIA_TELEGRAM
This is the day! June 7 Utopia UUSD stable coin will be list on Hotbit Exchange! Prepare your funds and convert it to UUSD for safety. the market is going down. this is the best stable coin today. powered by Utopia Blockchain which is fast, cheap and secured in every transaction.
Many things including softwares and various NFT market has been planned by Utopia . It would be interesting to see what happens later on .
Activity: 39
Merit: 13
great project, working product, strong team, good marketing - a bright future.
Recently joined and glad to be with you.
After Hotbit listing, the price of the Crypton(CRP) went bit high . Hotbit is one of the topmost 30 exchanges in the world right now . It is a step closer to mooning . Market will get back its original state slowly .
Utopia is growing bigger and bigger everyday! CRP coin is officially listed on Hotbit Exchange. this is big news! expect hugepump will happen anytime! x100 potential profit on this GEM!
Utopia has been a great stuff . A lot of fun is involved and I keep viewing changes every other day . I recently created a crypto card and I also generated a uNS costing me 10 CRP .
Latest news is supercool ! HOTBIT has now officially listed CRP !

HOTBIT OFFICIAL TWITTER POST
Pages:
Jump to: