Pages:
Author

Topic: check UTOPIA! - SECURE INSTANT MESSAGING, ENCRYPTED E-MAIL, ANONYMOUS PAYMENTS! - page 5. (Read 2589 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
yes it is! Utopia is performing very well. specially this year. CRP and UUSD coin was listed on some major exchange plus as of now Utopia has 1,856 merchants that accept CRP and UUSD coin as payments. Utopia is growing bigger and bigger everyday!
Utopia will hit the top someday. as of now Utopia is growing bigger and bigger everyday! as far as i know total of 1,856 merchants that accept CRP and UUSD coin as payments thru UtopiaPay and this is just the beginning! more big updates will come this year!
Activity: 278
Merit: 25
These people will never vanish . Once they understand Utopia , everyone will chase it anonymously . Just need to wait a little more since big things take time .
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Sockepuppet...

Usually I am polite, even now I will treat you with respect, despite you don't deserve it, maybe you will learn something (of course I doubt it)

have you checked Utopia? what all about this project is? of course not

if you do then you would know that Utopia is self funded crypto project with own blockchain and many great products. They are all about privacy, anonymity and making online environment for users safer, they are one of not many projects with real products I use everyday, there was no ICO or any other fundraising and Utopia is already few years on the market. Stablecoin UUSD, anonymous payments, CRP, safe browser, messenger, encrypted email to name a few of their great products (don't forget Vouchers  Wink). I am with Utopia from start.

so if is clear why I support Utopia, now listen...

we are in altcoins board, this is my thread, I can support any project I like and for sure Utopia is worth it!

I am giving vouchers for FREE to anybody that is fast enough to be first to redeem, no strings attached.

if you keep spamming my thread, spithosting, keep lying or insult me again, I will leave proper trust rating on your profile!

...one single individual on board giving vouchers to himself.

All vouchers are posted with time stamps, very easy to check which address redeemed them, when, and where are all these funds transferred, like this you will be able to find out if there is/was any suspicious activity

if there is something that looks not right only then you should post it here as a decent prove

I personally never did it but you could and should check everything before you started to accuse me, of course you choose to share your sucked from middel finger theory without checking the simplest facts, only for this you should be red trusted already

because it shows your real reasons, probably alt account of someone with an interest in tarnishing my reputation

like I said this is last warning, next time i will leave proper comment in your trust for insulting, lying openly, and unfounded accusations against me. I see there is already exactly such trust rating shared, that you are accusing people with no evidence, insulting them and making up stories without single prove, some people never change

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=525492

PS
I'm sick tired of people that throw a bucket of shit on everyone without thinking, I wonder whose alt account it is actually?
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Sockepuppet with an eponymous name socki gives out vouchers to thread bumping viets. His agenda is longer than utopia chain. He has a bull eye and nostrils of godzilla to flunk out other passengers in his band wagon. Im just gonna stress it out for all of u out there still bearing doubts, that if are reading this u should know that u are a participant of a network with one single individual on board giving vouchers to himself.
legendary
Free CRP voucher just arrived again!!!

UTP-X3UC-RGAF-VI5J-HLSD-O7YZ

redeem it in Utopia wallet and you will get some free CRP!!!

Don't wait if you have seen it because first one that redeem it will be the lucky one!

no strings attached - first come, first served
Utopia mobile application is expected to get released by the end of this year . I hope for a speedy release so that it becomes easier to use it .
Utopia is doing good well right now. the market is falling but CRP coin is still holding at $0.61 dollars. still good to bags more CRP coins! keep buying people! Moonshots is coming!
Utopia has been a great project in the entire blockchain system . Utopia is very rewarding project . It is just that people are wasting their time in some bad projects since they are not aware of Utopia yet .
legendary
another Free CRP voucher just arrived again!!!

This one is worth double the amount of CRP then usual!

UTP-OVFL-K5RI-DJSH-6CZ4-MTX3

redeem it in Utopia wallet and you will get some free CRP!!!
Utopia has now $150 worth of campaign running and any participant can win . I will recommend everyone to visit UTOPIA_telegram to know more about these campaigns .
legendary
Claimed by some anonymous claimer . Aliens should not miss this chance of collecting CRP .

another Free CRP voucher just arrived again!!!

UTP-JMIW-ZH4Y-V2NA-FBUS-7XGK

redeem it in Utopia wallet and you will get some free CRP,

hope now you will be first  Cool

simply redeem it in Utopia wallet and you will get some free CRP

Claimed by some anonymous claimer . Aliens should not miss this chance of collecting CRP .
legendary

Yes its true! UtopiaPay is growing bigger and bigger everyday! as of now 1,856 total merchants that offers goods and services in exchange of CRP and UUSD coin thru UtopiaPay. this is amazing! Adoption is real on Utopia! this is the Future!
Utopia has been a great project . UtopiaPay.io has got released and now merchants can accept payment through CRP . The delegation feature is also out .
legendary
another free CRP voucher is right here!!!

UTP-CDU5-JMY4-G2LF-VHAZ-N7WW

There is a chance that you will get some free CRP just for being active in Utopia app!

now multiple freebies to grab there, you need to check Utopia ecosystem if you still haven't, check opening post for more info
The last few days could be deciding about Utopia . These could be the days when Utopia might release its android and iOS app fully . Before the launch , lots of testing needs to be done which is why delay is obvious .
Utopia has many big updates this year. they will release their anonymous Launchpad and NFT Marketplace. once this updates is complete. CRP coin is will hit a new ATH this year! better to bags more CRP coin while still cheap. moonshots is coming!
Utopia team is fast and proactive which is why it became so famous that many people are now in the Utopia Telegram group . Soon Utopia's native coins will show up with new ATH(s) . So better grab some before it is too late guys .
Pages:
Jump to: