Pages:
Author

Topic: check UTOPIA! - SECURE INSTANT MESSAGING, ENCRYPTED E-MAIL, ANONYMOUS PAYMENTS! - page 7. (Read 2589 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Utopia is one of the most promising project today. with many platforms that gives many opportunities to earn passively using the Utopia Ecosystem. always conduct and event or campaign every week. plus Airdroping CRP coins every hour and every day! on the Utopia chat Lobby. Utopia team is very generous!
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
I requested powers in charge of twitter post moderation to remove your tweets and blacklist the account associated with them. Too many nauseating attempts to bring audience to your project coming from people like you result in twitter becoming an unsafe place to browse for my daily feed. The ad campaign henceforth will be closed. You shall avoid folly act like that in the future if you want to safe your face. Overall I think this space is already waterlogged with bollocks to a very great ambit, and needs due cleanup.
Utopia announce the new Go Viral Campaign round 7 on twitter. another simple task only and 5 lucky winners will get picked and won $100 worth of CRP coin each winner.

Follow @UtopiaP2P+RT
Create an account on http://crp.is
Submit your CRP wallet address
Tag 3 friends

dont miss this opportunity! join now! lets go!

https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P/status/1547885415973105665?s=20&t=3-VqgqjZB9P-dv6kHl4cGg
Activity: 278
Merit: 25
Another free CRP voucher!

UTP-BCUH-QFE4-Y2WX-TDKN-G53I

simply redeem it in Utopia wallet and you will get some free CRP

Some fast hand seems to have claimed it already . Anyways, there are uVouchers on Utopia Chat lobby channel being shared every hour !
Activity: 280
Merit: 130

How to Activate Crypton (CRP) uVoucher in Utopia P2P Ecosystem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI4aIoKWhTM
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

This dip could be the biggest opportunity ever . Cryptos should be collected as soon as possible or there could be an upward movement anytime and people will then wish for a low price again .
Possible to happen! Utopia is growing bigger and bigger everyday! we will see CRP coin on top tier exchange soon! big updates are coming! this will put CRP coin on top! best thing to do right now is to accumulate more CRP coin while still cheap. Moonshots is coming!
Did you know that Utopia has 1800 merchants that accept CRP coin as payments? this is big! this is awesome! Adoption is real on Utopia! thats why Utopia is growing bigger and stronger everyday! this is the Future of Web3! Best project to invest and hold for long term.

1800 is really big number . As far as I know perfectmoney is owned by China . I had made an account way too early and I still hold it . I hope like btc, there will be many exchangers buying CRP with perfectmoney too .
Did you know that Utopia has 1800 merchants that accept CRP coin as payments? this is big! this is awesome! Adoption is real on Utopia! thats why Utopia is growing bigger and stronger everyday! this is the Future of Web3! Best project to invest and hold for long term.
legendary
free CRP voucher!

UTP-E3SM-GZA5-LXDK-J62P-UOWV

Seems like I am late to the party ! Well anyways , I am happy with the mobile application UI which is beta version and full version will be out real soon !
legendary
grab this free CRP voucher!

UTP-3APD-TJ2Y-OX7Z-EV64-IBN7

support Utopia on Twitter

https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P/status/1543948954928308225?s=20&t=Frzdxj7RC6NRcGesdN__sA

there are also many frequent giveaways there, check Utopia twitter account frequently!

Congratulations to those who bought CRP coin last few days. CRP coin is Mooning right now! we hit $0.62 price today and possible to hit $1 again! Keep accumulating CRP coins! x100 potential profit on this Gem.

I can see it clearly . CRP is very strong coin and as soon as mobile application got released (beta version), the price went up . For those trying to access android version, the link can be found in Utopia's telegram chat : U T O P I A
Congratulations to those who bought CRP coin last few days. CRP coin is Mooning right now! we hit $0.62 price today and possible to hit $1 again! Keep accumulating CRP coins! x100 potential profit on this Gem.
legendary
This uVoucher has got claimed already ...

yes first person and only one person can redeem it - so first come, first served

...see some more uVouchers ... those hourly ones that are posted on Utopia Chat Lobby channel on daily basis .

yes you are right there are uVouchers posted on Utopia Chat Lobby channel frequently

you can be  awarded for activity, mine, get some uVouchers - Utopia gives a lot of ways to make your wallet full of Crypton theirn native currency, there is also stablecoin and fully anonymus and instant, low fee transactions and so much more

...I hope to see some more uVouchers soon...

I will post them here for sure, can't say how often but for sure

here is another one:

UTP-USKL-DMN5-2QRP-6H7B-GEWF

ENJOY!
another free CRP voucher to redeem!

UTP-UPWG-JTCN-36FA-SYIE-KRV7

This uVoucher has got claimed already . I think I have missed it and somebody took it from there . I hope to see some more uVouchers soon apart from those hourly ones that are posted on Utopia Chat Lobby channel on daily basis .
legendary
another free CRP voucher to redeem!

UTP-UPWG-JTCN-36FA-SYIE-KRV7

one of the few projects that I see a great future in years.

MAYBE a new revolution in cryptos.

I already want to put my mining rig to work on it. By the way, I haven't seen a tutorial for doing GPU mining yet. Can you do this tutorial? Support with hiveos?

I highly recommend you to immediately install Utopia desktop application by visiting this url : U.IS . Later on you can simply join Utopia Mining Support channel where you can meet many miners and clear your doubts there .
Activity: 13
Merit: 2
one of the few projects that I see a great future in years.

MAYBE a new revolution in cryptos.

I already want to put my mining rig to work on it. By the way, I haven't seen a tutorial for doing GPU mining yet. Can you do this tutorial? Support with hiveos?
Pages:
Jump to: