Pages:
Author

Topic: check UTOPIA! - SECURE INSTANT MESSAGING, ENCRYPTED E-MAIL, ANONYMOUS PAYMENTS! - page 6. (Read 2589 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
there are many ways to get free CRP, this thread is one of them, I post free vouchers frequently

you can get free CRP simply for being active in the Utopia ecosystem

or here check the quiz, learn about Utopia, answer questions and grab FREE CRP!!!

for more info check this Tweet: https://twitter.com/Mapple77846371/status/1555237737217015808

ENJOY, soon another FREE CRP voucher will be shared here, so keep watching this thread closely!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
The full version of Utopia P2P Eocsystem for mobile verison for ios and adnroid will complete this year. this is one of the best updates of Utopia. this will put CRP coin on its new ATH!
Activity: 278
Merit: 25
I am waiting for the end of the year before which the full android version will be out . I want to see what will be the features in it .
legendary
Utopia release the Beta version for of Utopia P2P Ecosystem for android phones. and possible to release also for iOS phone. this update will bring more success to the project and this is just the beginning! expect more surprise will come this year!

I have just updated first comment under the opening post and added link to Utopia App there so everybody can check

check Utopia APP!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=is.u.utopia
Utopia release the Beta version for of Utopia P2P Ecosystem for android phones. and possible to release also for iOS phone. this update will bring more success to the project and this is just the beginning! expect more surprise will come this year!
Activity: 54
free CRP voucher!

UTP-4OYH-RPD7-ZVJI-X2QE-LMFO

simply redeem it in Utopia wallet and you will get some free CRP

Market is good and bullish . I am sure CRP will get more attention when it releases full version of android application . Till then keep collecting CRP since on Utopia Chat Lobby channel it is being distributed every hour .
You need to see the charts already. This is one of the biggest projects out there. I 100% recommend it.
Activity: 54
so many platforms on Utopia Chat application that gives many opportunities to the community to earn in multiple ways and to earn passively! plus they have a new Payment System the "UtopiaPay" we can now purchase good products and services using CRP and UUSD coin. Adoption is real!
Coming back after a long time to see that UTOPIA is still blazing. I am especially happy about the new updates,  particularly the mobile app
Someone shared here the medium link and I had Utopia handle has retweeted it . I would recommend aliens to check it out .
legendary

thank you of course i will try to add it, as you see this thread is bit different but I have first comment also reserved for the project and there i will add it

Have you checked out latest retweet made by Utopia team ? Seems like an AMA is coming tomorrow at 1:00 GMT +7 !

unfortunately I couldn't be there, maybe you have some recap link?
free CRP voucher!

Market is good and bullish . I am sure CRP will get more attention when it releases full version of android application . Till then keep collecting CRP since on Utopia Chat Lobby channel it is being distributed every hour .
CRP coin is moving up again even the market is falling! this is awesome! CRP coin is very strong! very bullish! didn't affect by the market condition! Keep accumulating and Holding CRP coins. $1 is possible again! lets go!
legendary
 free CRP voucher!

...Is it possible to update the beta version link of the android application built by the team in the OP ?

greats suggestion, of course I will try to edit it, please share the link you have mentioned

There you go : Utopia_Mobile_App_Beta_Version(Early_Access)

This version is early access version so there are few bugs and I had to create a new account to communicate between pc and mobile device .

Utopia conduct another Go Viral Campaign here is the mechanic's

Let’s Go Viral Round 8.
5  Random winners +💲100 each in CRPs

Have you checked out latest retweet made by Utopia team ? Seems like an AMA is coming tomorrow at 1:00 GMT +7 !
Utopia conduct another Go Viral Campaign here is the mechanic's

Let’s Go Viral Round 8.

Create a meme based on Utopia P2P or CRP
RT & Follow @UtopiaP2Pchat
Tag 3 influencers
Publish your meme in the comments

5  Random winners +💲100 each in CRPs

dont miss this opportunity! join now! lets win more CRP coins! 
legendary
...Is it possible to update the beta version link of the android application built by the team in the OP ?

greats suggestion, of course I will try to edit it, please share the link you have mentioned

I also know that Utopia has released their android application which is huge step forward because many community members asked for it from some time and even doubted it will be ever done

this is what I like in Utopia that they always deliver and what is most important they are here from so long and provide all their products for free

I think Utopia ecosystem has tool for every internet user, I personally use Umail, Umessenger, Uwallet, Crypton and instant anonymous transactions, Utopia stablecoin (UUSD) everyday.

Some time ago discussion started about privacy on some Reddit board and I commented there to share info about Utopia products that can help them stay anonymous online and can help with their privacy online, I was so surprised when my post reached 100K views only in 2 hours and the discussion exploded.

Many not crypto related people checked Utopia and they where surprised how easy it is to use, most important that they can use it without any knowledge or skills in crypto, which is rare to be honest in blockchain projects.
I had missed above one , waiting for another one . Is it possible to update the beta version link of the android application built by the team in the OP ?
legendary
another free CRP voucher!

UTP-TGR4-HABM-5YIO-JKQ6-FXW6

I will drop more soon, check this thread frequently!

There is a chance that you will get some free CRP just for being active, check DMs frequently from now if you will comment here
Utopia has a total of 1856 of merchants that accept CRP coin and UUSD coin as payments, so many categories to select on the website if you want to know who and where those merchants that accepts CRP and UUSD coin. visit : https://u.is/en/merchants.html right now!
legendary
free CRP voucher!

UTP-ZYX2-FNPJ-5W3H-A4KG-V67B

I have participated in the Go viral campaign . Wish me all luck . Utopia is by far the best project I have ever met since very beginning of the  blockchain industry .
Pages:
Jump to: