Pages:
Author

Topic: Checking crypto prices - page 2. (Read 950 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
June 15, 2018, 04:45:42 PM
I don't just check crypto prices daily. To be honest about it, checking crypto prices has somehow became a sort of addiction. I do that hourly or even more often if I am not busy. I have read somewhere that this is actually one of the symptoms of cryptocurrency addiction. I don't think I am in a grave state though. It is of course normal to monitor closely your portfolio and the prices of your coins because you are playing with the constant movements of the prices.
So you mean to say you have gotten addicted to crypto currencies. This is not good. Having some good coins in the market and holding them for long keeps you away from checking the values daily or hourly. And if you think rationally, it does not do any good checking them hourly. All you need to do is to stay rational. One should also have a side business like the property business to get monthly income which can keep one from worrying much about the prices.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 05:23:57 AM
I do check the price of my Cryptos nearly every hour because its good to be updated about the price of the Cryptos you are hodling because if someone doesn't check frequently the price might have increased and the person will miss out.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 04:41:32 AM
Iam doing day trading so i need to check it 3 or 4 times aday. Everyday i going to the coinmarketcap to check the price of some crypto and also to analysis new coin that just listed in the market, because some of them has potential to give profit up to 10 times just in amonth. Spend times for make research new coin while doing day trading is my daily activities.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 03:39:42 AM
When I have investment, of course I need to check the market daily, I have to follow up if my money will not gonna take losses.
Activity: 202
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 03:35:56 AM
94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.
[/quote

For me it depends the situation if the market is down then it is not necessary to check it daily and if it is green you should especially to all traders ,monitoring the price is very important to avoid losses.
Activity: 83
June 15, 2018, 03:32:17 AM
As I am a long-term holder, I check the price of crypto about 1 times per week. Due to the volatility and the purpose of myself, there are no need to keep track of price everyday. Instead of that, I update news daily and the information of the project that I follows.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 01:47:16 AM
Depend on is the status of market if the price is pumping or when the market is greening then i constantly checking the price waiting that one of my altcoins are breaking some Good numbers.

But when the market is bloody and all of the alts are dumping i stopped checking and choose to let it do its work so i wont have second thoughts on my mind upon my holding
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
June 15, 2018, 01:06:00 AM
94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.
We need to check it daily because we have investment in crypto we all know that cryptocurrencies is volatile or changing always the price so we need check the market price daily if our investment in grow or not.
It is not entirely necessary for us to check the market prices everyday. Just like what you said it was an investment and an investment takes a long time for it to earn profit. Cryptos are so volatile that you will likely just end up stressing yourself out if you see that you are not even gaining especially at this current time. Checking the market prices daily are for those who do trading especially day trading. If you are an investor, better set a time or range for you to see if your money gain a profit or not.
It is very important to monitor market of your appointed or chosen coins or for which you desire because the market of cryptocurrencies are changing with the passage of time with change in demand and some other factors. Sometimes factors follow decrease trend and sometimes it follows increase trend. So you should monitor the markets before entering into the market.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 07:09:33 AM

Me, i am one of so many people who check prices of crypto espcially if I have some alts to trade or some alts holding. But I do not check the price everyday because not everyday I have time. Maybe in a week I will check it 4 to 5 times only. Checking crypto price is important if we want to have big profit. I am not be a professional trader to analyse price chart if it will up or down that is why all i can do is just check the price.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
June 09, 2018, 02:32:00 AM
I don't just check crypto prices daily. To be honest about it, checking crypto prices has somehow became a sort of addiction. I do that hourly or even more often if I am not busy. I have read somewhere that this is actually one of the symptoms of cryptocurrency addiction. I don't think I am in a grave state though. It is of course normal to monitor closely your portfolio and the prices of your coins because you are playing with the constant movements of the prices.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 09, 2018, 02:19:15 AM

I think it is not healthy to check the prices and value of our hodlings very often because it might just affect our hope about it. Now that the market is down , the best thing to do is just to hodl and stay positive. Crypto currency is volatile so we must know how to handle our emotions about it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 01:35:04 AM
We need to check it daily because we have investment in crypto we all know that cryptocurrencies is volatile or changing always the price so we need check the market price daily if our investment in grow or not.
It is not entirely necessary for us to check the market prices everyday. Just like what you said it was an investment and an investment takes a long time for it to earn profit. Cryptos are so volatile that you will likely just end up stressing yourself out if you see that you are not even gaining especially at this current time. Checking the market prices daily are for those who do trading especially day trading. If you are an investor, better set a time or range for you to see if your money gain a profit or not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 09, 2018, 01:12:34 AM
Because i am into crypto and have invested in it, i could not help myself not checking on the market price everyday. I guess this is very common reactions to all crypto investors. We just want to know from time to time what’s going on with your money, and as expected excited to see wether it is doing good or not😊
Activity: 322
June 08, 2018, 07:48:50 PM
You can see that the market is bearish in the long run, so you should only trade short-term by day, so you can reduce the risk. To be able to trade short-term by day, you need to have a specific trading plan, always follow the bitcoin price and always have timely processing when bitcoin price fluctuations. I believe the bitcoin price will continue to decrease so keep track of bitcoin prices continuously.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
June 08, 2018, 06:27:39 PM
Basically, if you intend to hold for years then there is no need to check the price daily or weekly you have to just forget about it & have to keep calm & have to put your complete belief on your holding that they would bring you enormous profits after several years. People who are doing day trading they check the price daily & cash out or reinvest on daily basis to get profits. For day traders, they have to give their most of the time on trading like a regular job, if they don't do so they might miss the profits.
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 12:19:23 PM
Im not a short term holder so I dont often check the price as I also have work that makes me busy everyday. I monitor my btc every few days but as much as possible I avoid checking
Activity: 183
May 29, 2018, 12:03:18 AM
certainly for me because I trade Bitcoin every day in Bittrex and Binance.

and it can see the market because of its rise Altcoins every day.

if you can not see a day then we will lose.
Activity: 196
May 12, 2018, 03:06:20 AM
Yes, actually you can now check the cryptocurrency prices in easily way without hassle and with the reliable source of information about them using internet and also to be inform about the changes might happen.
Coinmarket does this job pretty well, I'm into holding though we still need to do some sort of trading for backup earning. Having knowledge on coin status will allow us to be successful in it.
Yes. I still track the price of the altcoin on coinmarketcap. I downloaded the app on android for easy tracking of their price everyday. That is where I believe most and to compare prices with other exchanges.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
May 08, 2018, 03:21:26 PM
Yes, actually you can now check the cryptocurrency prices in easily way without hassle and with the reliable source of information about them using internet and also to be inform about the changes might happen.
Yeah there are so many reliable sources of information regarding bitcoin and their prices. Rather if you simply want to check the current exact price of bitcoin, don’t go in any specific web, rather just google it and the best reliable information would be shared with you. Etching have been groomed so much that you don’t have to wait for long times now. It is just of few clicks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
May 07, 2018, 07:22:11 PM
Pages:
Jump to: