Pages:
Author

Topic: Checking crypto prices - page 6. (Read 950 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 04:32:12 AM
I wouldn't say it's daily, but when I have a free time I always used that time to check crypto prices.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 04:12:08 AM
94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.
Would be good if you show the source where is the statistics come from. Personally, I have a position in a long-term investment, so I rarely check it daily. But when I have a short/medium term investment I check it daily. I believe most trader would do the same. So it would be depend on the investment/trading plan.
I am not sure there would have been a way to get those statistics, so I would just assume that he assumed it. Otherwise, if he is even sure of those statistics, he would not be asking. However, the truth is, there is no way you can be in this crypto space, holding some coins or more, without at least being tempted even if it is once in a day to see how they are doing. Unless I am very busy, there is just no way I can miss to do that in a day.
Activity: 252
February 20, 2018, 10:38:42 PM
Usually I check the crypto price almost every day because I am very happy with this activity, and I want to know the market movement and see if the price goes up or down, so that I can sell my crypto with higher price and get big profit.
Activity: 308
February 19, 2018, 07:51:48 AM
I every day always check the price of crypto, because the price of crypto every day increased or decreased differently. so every day we can see the price of the coin and determine the coin whether it will be purchased or sale on that day.
I’m used to checking cryptocurrency prices daily, but sometimes I don’t even get the chance to check, just hear from others who did. But I think it’s very important to be checking the price regularly to know what’s happening, so if in case you have plans to sell at a particular price rate, you won’t miss it.
Activity: 56
February 19, 2018, 07:47:55 AM
I check the price hourly . Got to unless you simply are holding .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 17, 2018, 11:31:59 AM
Checking everyday is a little bit stressful and not so good especially if coin you're holding keep dropping with each passing day. Believe me, It's not a pleasant thing to check on daily basis. On the other hand, It's good to check the prices so one wouldn't miss out on buying dips on a red day. For me, I check crypto prices daily. Hourly to be precise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 17, 2018, 11:01:42 AM
I do not often monitor the price of the crypto I invest because it will make my psychology unstable due to the crypto market is very volatile. I spend a lot of time to learn and analyze new projects. I think that when you have researched and found a good project from the beginning you will be very confident in investing and do not need to monitor its value daily.

For me it is better to always monitor your coin value. This will only takes minutes or even seconds. If you religiously check you coins, and will closely monitor your coins price then more possibility that you will know and search more techniques how to handle your coins. Because you know how did your coins moves.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
February 17, 2018, 10:59:24 AM
I’m checked my coins per 2 days. Sometime once a day but I’m a man that love holding so although my coins increase 1 or 2 times I’m consider to still hold it. Maybe I will hold until at least 3 months. But all of my coins drop now. Is it because BTC drop in the begining of this year? Maybe. Still hold and you will get the nice result (I hope it’s true)
Activity: 406
February 17, 2018, 10:44:54 AM
I do not often monitor the price of the crypto I invest because it will make my psychology unstable due to the crypto market is very volatile. I spend a lot of time to learn and analyze new projects. I think that when you have researched and found a good project from the beginning you will be very confident in investing and do not need to monitor its value daily.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 17, 2018, 09:33:54 AM
I am nowhere near to 'Constant Bitcoin Real time Price Tracking Syndrome' (LOL). However, I do check the price movements sometimes in a week to learn about the pattern of the market. I am a long term investor and such short term ups and downs doesn't affect my portfolio but yes, I do explore opportunities to expand investment at a right time considering the long run.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 09:12:25 AM
94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.
Ofcourse, I really need to see whats going on in my coins or tokens every especially the everyday updates of the devs. That is very important in market checking everyday is very useable especiall when you know that your tokens are now recovering and you see a little growth everyday that would be very good inspiration while you are waiting. Crypto prices really matters.
Activity: 420
February 17, 2018, 08:51:10 AM
Is it the only your prediction without resources, they have a specific reason such as when to check prices, example who do day trading can be used many times in a day checking the price, unlike with a long trading day even he might not check it. Any news or analysis at least provide sources let others know where to should see updated news
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
February 17, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

With some of my altcoins, i'm checking the value daily using blockfolio android apps. Depends on the strategy of the trader, if a short term trade i guess they are monitoring the price daily or every hour and if a trader is a long term investor, they are checking the value rarely.
Activity: 27
February 17, 2018, 06:22:01 AM

I check whenever I am playing with my phone/ have nothing on hand to do
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 17, 2018, 04:15:15 AM
Would be good if you show the source where is the statistics come from. Personally, I have a position in a long-term investment, so I rarely check it daily. But when I have a short/medium term investment I check it daily. I believe most trader would do the same. So it would be depend on the investment/trading plan.
yeah i think it depends on the way you are in the investment, if you use long-term investments just by holding a coins, I'm not surprised if you rarely check prices in the market but it is also natural that a user often visits the market because he conducts daily trading, of course they should often be in the market because coin prices rise and fall very quickly and sometimes the opportunity comes only briefly,
February 17, 2018, 03:17:39 AM

Is the data really matters wherein daily, weekly etc.? I mean it's obvious that everyone who have an active orders or hold assets tend to check the prices regularly. And as a trader they should always take monitor of the price closely as they are dealing with the price volatility here to win the game.

Even those who just say that they will hold for long term always monitor the price majority on regular basis.

As for my case, it was always a routine for me to check my hold coins' price numerous times in a single day.
If someone is not checking prices regularly as he had invested in bitcoins, doesn’t matter what way but he had, then I think some bad days would be coming to him soon. Reason is, in trading or investing, it is very necessary to take a deep knowledge of what and how the market is trending because your future decisions will be based on such information. Keep checking the prices, make it your habit.
Activity: 168
February 17, 2018, 01:55:10 AM

Of course, I really look at the total value of the encrypted currency every day.

If the market is capitalized, it will give us some pretty good returns.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 01:14:21 AM

Of course, everybody that is with crypto does check all the prices each day to ensure buying and selling time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 17, 2018, 01:07:32 AM
I every day always check the price of crypto, because the price of crypto every day increased or decreased differently. so every day we can see the price of the coin and determine the coin whether it will be purchased or sale on that day.
Activity: 238
February 17, 2018, 12:33:23 AM
I check crypto costs if at any point I am into exchanging. In any case, for the most part I checked them week after week just to refresh me of the present patterns of cost since I trust digital money particularly Bitcoin won't soar in only one day(with the special case of altcoin that were being pumped hard). So I trust it is an exercise in futility to check it consistently or evey day unless as I said I am exchanging/scalping to take benefit of the variance.,
Pages:
Jump to: