Pages:
Author

Topic: Checking crypto prices - page 4. (Read 950 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 06, 2018, 05:11:15 AM
I don't usually check my alts because i'm more into margin trading and i only watch a few coins like BTC,ETH or any marginable coins because it's now more volatile and it is of course riskier but so worth it.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 04:43:58 AM
i check my crypto prices in every 6hours as i have invested in some good alt coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 04:22:56 AM
I think checking the status of the market ordinary is essential since we can have the data when the cost get sufficiently high to offer or to cut misfortune when the cost gets low. On the off chance that we don't refresh the data usually we may miss the opportunity to get benefit in particular, and having a routine to check the cost is a decent method to encrease our insight later on.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
March 06, 2018, 03:28:00 AM
94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.

Checking cryoto prices is very important to have an idea for your holding coins. Especially traders they have to monitor for their coin because the prize is getting low  and high. Price increase is most important to monitor in cryptos. Because there is part that it will jump. Maybe you like the value already and your ready to sell your coin at a time. You can calculate if how much more time for you to survive in your target.
Its really a normal thing for us on having this kind of routine or behavior and as a trader this is the most important thing should really be done yet this way we do check prices either we do already lose a certain trade or do make gains on hitting up our profit taking target.It does really matter unlike on having no actions on such trades then you wont really be more efficient on making profits.

Right. You can't help it. Of course if you have assets in a volatile market, you have to update yourself every now and then. Though it has to be a bit more often if you're day trading compared to simply holding for a long time. I check my portfolio daily but only two or three times a day.
Correct.It would be always a part of us or an obligation to check out prices even it would really be too often.Its not really bad since we know we can make money out of it.Other people might say that it might be an addiction but it doesnt matter yet they are not making money just like you.I often check prices from time to time even though other people are wondering why i do such thing.

Its about this forum I believe! We here have more awareness then other people, here we meet with so many new things and we feel like we must check prices and to see what is happening. Here on forum we are different, I'm sure in that, and we know the importance of crypto, probably because of that we wish everyday to be a green day. 100% of members here checks prices every day, many times everyday. I check them many times, and I check prices on more then one place. Then I compare prices, and that is something that I can't live without I believe. I do that on the phone, lap top, I have couple applications, I'm in several telegram groups. Who ever is active here do the same, we think similar and we act in similar ways.
Yep. The forum educates making us more aware unless you're some people who just doing signature spamming. I came here to read and learn.

Checking the market is important and I do it daily especially if you're a day trader. But there are some coins/tokens that I don't look as often as what I normally do since I tend to hold it for a very long time and the excecution of the project will take a long time so at the mean time I just wait for it.
Activity: 462
March 06, 2018, 03:22:14 AM
I don't frequently screen the cost of the crypto I contribute in light of the fact that it will make my brain research temperamental due to the crypto showcase is extremely unstable. I invest a considerable measure of energy to learn and break down new undertakings. I imagine that when you have investigated and discovered a decent task from the earliest starting point you will be extremely sure about contributing and don't have to screen its esteem every day.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
February 27, 2018, 04:36:04 PM
94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.

Checking cryoto prices is very important to have an idea for your holding coins. Especially traders they have to monitor for their coin because the prize is getting low  and high. Price increase is most important to monitor in cryptos. Because there is part that it will jump. Maybe you like the value already and your ready to sell your coin at a time. You can calculate if how much more time for you to survive in your target.
Its really a normal thing for us on having this kind of routine or behavior and as a trader this is the most important thing should really be done yet this way we do check prices either we do already lose a certain trade or do make gains on hitting up our profit taking target.It does really matter unlike on having no actions on such trades then you wont really be more efficient on making profits.

Right. You can't help it. Of course if you have assets in a volatile market, you have to update yourself every now and then. Though it has to be a bit more often if you're day trading compared to simply holding for a long time. I check my portfolio daily but only two or three times a day.
Correct.It would be always a part of us or an obligation to check out prices even it would really be too often.Its not really bad since we know we can make money out of it.Other people might say that it might be an addiction but it doesnt matter yet they are not making money just like you.I often check prices from time to time even though other people are wondering why i do such thing.

Its about this forum I believe! We here have more awareness then other people, here we meet with so many new things and we feel like we must check prices and to see what is happening. Here on forum we are different, I'm sure in that, and we know the importance of crypto, probably because of that we wish everyday to be a green day. 100% of members here checks prices every day, many times everyday. I check them many times, and I check prices on more then one place. Then I compare prices, and that is something that I can't live without I believe. I do that on the phone, lap top, I have couple applications, I'm in several telegram groups. Who ever is active here do the same, we think similar and we act in similar ways.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
February 27, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
February 25, 2018, 03:26:47 AM
I check the value of the cryptocurrency every day, because checking the encryption price will help you when you buy a coin or buy a coin.

It's very helpful for you to invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 03:16:20 AM
i think bitcoin trader should check it every hours   since its change rapidly  and no one can predict when it will be increase or decrease ...its so crazy

Absolutely, i do check daily every morning and then follow in the evening after dinner or before because i got home already afterwork so basically no more hang-out with purely focus on bounty campaign and trading sites were i have mana airdrops and social media posting links by working project.
Activity: 294
February 24, 2018, 06:00:46 PM
You can see that the market is constantly fluctuating, day by day, every day. So, in order to keep up with the market and be able to handle unexpected situations, I think we have to keep an eye on the market at all times. So we can minimize risk and maximize profits.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 03:32:53 PM
They may find that with a market that is as volatile as it is now, it is important to keep track of all the places. Today's bitcoin prices have been fluctuating sharply and reached $ 9500 at the current time. For that reason we must constantly monitor the market to be able to make concrete judgments and plans to trade.
Activity: 202
February 24, 2018, 02:09:31 PM
I think that with a very volatile market nowadays, I believe you have to keep an eye on the market at all times and at all times. We can see that the days of the market are changing so fast and complicated that everything can change direction at any time, so we need to always be prepared for any possible situation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
February 24, 2018, 02:05:48 PM
94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily.
Pretty sure that most people in that percentage are traders who needs to check their cryptos on a daily basis.

almost Continuously I check crypto prices. coinmarketcap and blockfolio is my first choose for it.I need to know the price of coin,where I invested my money.So every time I try to update me with the latest price of bitcoin/crypto currency.

Well, if you're investing, it will be much better if you don't check your investment frequently as it may lead to profit loss due to FUDs. If you trusted and invested in an ICO, you should bare in mind that you will have better gains if you make it a long-term investment.
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
February 24, 2018, 01:16:09 PM
I only check my crypto prices because im bored. Im a hodler and i plant to hold my coins and tokens. The only thing what i check daily are my airdrop tokens on delta balances. Because sometimes they rise just for a day and loose their value forever. So with those airdrop tokens you have to be very fast and sell it to the right time, or you will hold them forever. For my other coins, i check it one a week. I even dont have blockfolio installed on my smartphone.
Activity: 392
February 24, 2018, 01:08:35 PM
We can see that the market over the past few days is constantly changing and not following a particular trend, so in order to keep up and keep pace with the market you need to keep up and keep up. Attendance at all times and at all times to be able to update information quickly and make a commercial plan.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 24, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

yes you are correct I also chek the price in the market almost every day three times every day, in the morning, day and night, the point to see the price so we can know how much profit I get not only that by looking at my daily price can I know if I'm stuck at a high price or not.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 12:07:07 PM
where's the "every minute" choice?  Cheesy
since i don't have a day job i tend to check prices from time to time like every time i touch my cellphone  Cheesy
i was thinking of uninstalling may crypto apps because of red marks these days  Cheesy
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 24, 2018, 11:46:20 AM
why are you interested if how or when we check our cryptocurrencies?will this answers change the way you look in everythings?will your world becomes wealthier becausof this?i checked my funds every seconds would you believe it?lol
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 24, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
February 23, 2018, 12:44:51 PM
For me, it is a good habit to check the prices daily, not just for traders but for everyone. It is for knowledge and awareness of what is happening with prices in the market. It is true that traders do this, in fact, they do it as often as they can just like me. It is very important because I will know how much it can suddenly go up and go down. It also helps me know if when did I miss a good shot for selling for profit.

yes I check the price of crypto every day even every time, I do day trading so I must always know the update price of crypto so as not to miss the opportunity to get a maximum profit
As for me, I also check it everyday but many times within a day also. It is very easy for me because apps are available to be downloaded plus I always have data connection. So whenever I have free time, aside from checking my mails, I check the market most especially the price of bitcoin.
It does really also gives awareness and experience on how the market moves.Even if you are not a trader you can eventually see moving prices on each coin in the market which will really give you an idea if you decide to start up on trading with it. Checking out prices frequently isnt really bad after all yet it doesnt really consume time compared into other traditional stuff that we do on daily basis.
Pages:
Jump to: