Pages:
Author

Topic: Checking crypto prices - page 8. (Read 950 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 07:38:52 AM
I check it depend on the condition of market, if the price on down trend i dont see it daily because just avoid my mind want to sell it because my purpose to hold all my digital asset for long term investment. But if the price on up trend i will see it daily to know the price action and could be i sell some of them to buy something.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 02:22:10 AM
94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.

I personally check the price every 10 minutes because Ii work in front of the screen. I always check the price, the goal is to calculate comparison value of the coins i have. If it costs more than 2.5x from what i bought then i will sell it and buy altcoin.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 01:36:55 AM
I checked crypto prices daily to verify my holding coins status. Once you have coins in your portfolio you are always checking in it. We know that in this market price in every minute, daily price changes it may swing fast to go down and up.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
February 15, 2018, 12:51:51 AM
I check crypto prices if ever I am into trading.  But mostly I checked them weekly just to update me of the current trends of price since i believe cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin will not skyrocket in just one day(with the exception of altcoin that were being pumped hard). So I believe it is a waste of time to check it every minute or evey day unless as I said I am trading/scalping to take profit of the fluctuation.,
Keep checking crypto price in every single minute just shows how you have no plan for your investment/ trading, it might just temporary speculation that leading into a loss mostly, you just need to check it for once or twice and decide which one you would choose to invest , set the buy position - sell position with alarm in it, once the alarm ringing then go to the market and repeat.
February 15, 2018, 12:25:00 AM
If you buy more coin or if you always do trading ofcourse you need to check the market always. So that , you can be able to see the behaviour of your coin. Checking it daily is not a bad thing, you really need to do that,  because your profit might scape.
Rightnow the market is still low, but i know in the next few months or years it will rise again, so always check it and wait for the right timing.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 14, 2018, 11:22:41 PM
94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.
if you are a day trader, it is not a problem checking them out every day or every time to make a profit, but if you are a long-term investor, do not ever practice it, checking the price every day or every minute can make you panic selling when looking at market prices Grin
Activity: 121
February 14, 2018, 11:16:55 PM
We can see the market in the early days of 2018 has a lot of complex deposition. The bans on the Chinese, Korean and Indian sides have been steadily declining, and have now rebounded to $ 9500. So we have to constantly observe and follow the market at all times to be able to catch up on the market and make a concrete plan for ourselves.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
February 14, 2018, 11:11:13 PM
Checking crypto prices is always crucial, we all want to make sure that our coins are gaining more than expected, especially in times when the trend is bearish, we must make it a habbit to check daily for us to know when to exit, since we do not want to get in a bull trap or a bear trap. Our entry will make sure that we will gain more profits but it is the exit that counts, since it will determine how much we gain or lost, also we can see the trend, whether it is just going to be a pump and dump, rather than waiting for some time for our coin to earn in the future, we need to see to is that our coin is also stable, not just being hyped.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
February 14, 2018, 11:04:19 PM
i believe checking the status of the market everyday is very important because we can have the information when the price get high enough to sell or to cut loss when the price gets low. If we don't update the information commonly we may miss the chance to get profit very much, and having a routine to check the price is a good way to encrease our knowledge in the future.
Activity: 1134
February 14, 2018, 10:50:14 PM
Many people here checked crypto price daily or every hour. Specially those who are into trading. But i prefer to check the price of my cryptos every week.
We can see in the first month of 2018 bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising in a very unpredictable way. For that reason we must constantly update information, monitor the market at any time and everywhere to make predictions and plans for yourself. Most importantly for those who are trading bitcoin, continuous monitoring is extremely important.

Yes, we have to monitor on timely basis otherwise we cannot make profits with Bitcoin. Suddenly it will pumps to more than 2000$, in this state we should not miss the boat for selling in order to make profits.
Activity: 266
February 14, 2018, 10:43:52 PM
Many people here checked crypto price daily or every hour. Specially those who are into trading. But i prefer to check the price of my cryptos every week.
We can see in the first month of 2018 bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising in a very unpredictable way. For that reason we must constantly update information, monitor the market at any time and everywhere to make predictions and plans for yourself. Most importantly for those who are trading bitcoin, continuous monitoring is extremely important.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
February 14, 2018, 10:41:30 PM

I check prices every day simply because a large chunk of my income is from cryptocurrencies so it is important for me to check what is happening with my money and whether I am in profit or at a loss so that I can adjust some trades accordingly. I am a day trader so I need to check them from time to time. Every day when I wake up, I immediately check the price of bitcoin since it is one of the factors that has a big effect to the price of other coins. If I can see that it is going sideways then I am good but if it is having rapid movements then I gotta have a hawk eye because alts will be affected which usually makes them bloody.
Activity: 168
February 14, 2018, 10:09:54 PM
of course, I really need to look at every day what happened to the crypto that I bought and should see every day because I had the price increase for sure with that income.

As this is a new market, volatile and difficult to predict, so I think we must constantly monitor the market daily, hours to catch up the market and make plans. Specific to the most favorable trade. I usually use a computer with a touch screen phone to keep track of the market at all times, and update information at all times.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 08:51:27 PM
Checking it regularly can be stressful and waste time.  So, I
created a script in python to access the trading site's API and
check the current price. Every morning, afternoon and evening,
this will send me an sms message of the current price since I
don't always get connected to the internet. If you know some
python, you could try it yourself. Just giving an idea.
Activity: 1048
February 14, 2018, 08:38:48 PM
I think I always look at the market every time I feel the need if it takes an hour, when I buy a cryptocurrency and still hold it waiting for a hike I will definitely continue to see the market not to miss a good moment, I'm not a professional trader so I'm easy to panic and feel the need to always look at the market.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 14, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

I check daily price from coinmarketcap price for me working day trade i check every an hour for my investment because i always want to be updated to avoid loses for my trading job, monitoring are the best way to earn profits with hard work and patience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

Checking the rates of cryptos with me is very common because now I am holding many altcoins as well as Bitcoin, checking the cryptos rates with me is a habit, whenever I have free time, I will check exchange rate of cryptos to see current markets are bump or dump Smiley)
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
February 14, 2018, 06:58:53 PM
I just learn how to hold for a whole day,  for a whole week,  and for a whole month. Although I trust the coin,  I pretty make sure my investments are safe from sudden market crash. I also keep my self updated by being active in Twitter.

Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 14, 2018, 06:48:32 PM
Despite the fact that I don't day by day exchange I generally check crypto costs everyday just to look at what's occurring in the market and to ensure that there's some change to the coins that i'm holding obviously it may influences my basic leadership by checking crypto value day by day yet it's a decent practice for me to learn and to settle on a greatly improved choices.
I'm also checked it day by day because sometimes it reaches my target sell area or buy area on which enables me to earn extra profit while holding it and can give me an additional pieces of coins. Checking crypto prices is a normal situation but we don't must be affect if the price is going down but thinking to buy more because it will going up again.
February 14, 2018, 06:43:56 PM
Despite the fact that I don't day by day exchange I generally check crypto costs everyday just to look at what's occurring in the market and to ensure that there's some change to the coins that i'm holding obviously it may influences my basic leadership by checking crypto value day by day yet it's a decent practice for me to learn and to settle on a greatly improved choices.
Pages:
Jump to: