Pages:
Author

Topic: Checking crypto prices - page 10. (Read 950 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
February 13, 2018, 03:59:04 AM
I trade everyday so I check it daily but now, I stopped watching the market because bitcoin dump hard and all the coins I have is on hold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 13, 2018, 12:42:16 AM
At first when i was a enthusiastic newbie i checked the price a few time a hour. I did not know how few i knew about trading a this eventually come to a loss of 90 % of my investment. Thas was a had kick for me but a good lesson. I consider that loss money invested in my knowledge.
Now i decided to be a holder, a long therm invester, at least until i learn how to trade. But trading takes time and for now my day job brings me more money than crypto so i doubt i will get into trading too soon.

Same with me. When I got my first token from Airdrop, I always check my token price in the blockfolio every time. But now, I just saw it for a while.
I setting some ALERT to warn me if the price below my expectation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 12:22:56 AM
As trading is one of my main activities I check it all the time at always opened tradingview pages. But at the days when i didnt take the positions i check twice a day: in the morning once and second time in the evening!
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 11:25:52 PM
94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.
Honestly i checked my crypto currencies price 10 times a day or more, because i want to monitor if it's the time to sell my coins or buy a coins. It's better to check many times the crypto price to know what happening.
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 11:25:34 PM
I'm trying to trade cryptocurrency of course I have to see the price every day, daily trading pretty much consumes my time even more my trial using bot and do not know how, but I like to go through it because much of the knowledge I get about crypto and can produce profits though not every day, although often make me lost patience because the price is not according to my analysis.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
February 12, 2018, 11:02:07 PM
Despite of resisting the urge to check the price daily, I still do it. I think there is nothing wrong with checking it daily as long as you are not letting it control over your emotions. As long as you still have a logical mind and you don't let dumps make you panic sell, checking it oftentimes is not a problem at all. It is actually a good thing because you are able to monitor the price movement.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
February 12, 2018, 07:55:42 PM
94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.

I'm not sure where you got your statistics. But personally, I check the price several times a day.  I wanted to see how the price is doing. If the price is going up, then I say that I'm very happy and it can even bring positive vibes through out the day. But damn, if its going to down, it also affects me, but I don't sell in this. I'm just a little bit worried which I think it just normal.

But if you are a long term holder, I don't think that you are very interested to check the price. They are more keen to look how the price will go in about 6 months to a year perhaps.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
February 12, 2018, 07:53:45 PM
I checked the price of cryptos every hour or every 3 hour. Because i want to monitor the movement in the market. I want to see if the is growing or dropping. So that i can sell my cryptos in a high price.

This is really advisable for every trader, but since I have my full time job I just checked the price once a week. My goal is for long term holing 3 great coin that I believe can make good profit for me. Don't always look at the price of your coin if your emotion is weak, cause you might be tempted to sell it when market is dumping so better to set your goal.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
February 12, 2018, 07:40:08 PM
Im not a short term holder so I dont often check the price as I also have work that makes me busy everyday. I monitor my btc every few days but as much as possible I avoid checking because I might be tempted to do actions that is not appropriate for what I plan from the beginning especially the previous months are not so good for investors that has huge btc in their wallet.
Activity: 504
February 12, 2018, 07:27:45 PM
I checked the price of cryptos every hour or every 3 hour. Because i want to monitor the movement in the market. I want to see if the is growing or dropping. So that i can sell my cryptos in a high price.
Activity: 532
February 12, 2018, 07:20:02 PM
Many people here checked crypto price daily or every hour. Specially those who are into trading. But i prefer to check the price of my cryptos every week.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
February 12, 2018, 03:00:34 PM
I check the prices of my crypto many times in a day, usually in free time. when i'm working on something or i'm out, i don't check prices. almost every portfolio tracking apps have alarms i use it if i want to sell/buy a coin when they reach certain price. Wink
We are the same on where i do set out notifications on my portfolio when im doing shorting trades which i do only check it out when the alarm or it already notifies me. Every time my mobile is beside me which means every other minute or hour i do check out and seeing the current status of prices but if im busy then i just let it hang for a while.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
February 12, 2018, 03:00:06 PM
I check daily for bitcoin, ethereum and the altcoins I have in ma wallets. It doesn't happen very often that I check several time in the day. I am more a long term investor than a short term trader
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
February 12, 2018, 01:18:40 PM
I check the prices of my crypto many times in a day, usually in free time. when i'm working on something or i'm out, i don't check prices. almost every portfolio tracking apps have alarms i use it if i want to sell/buy a coin when they reach certain price. Wink
Activity: 177
Merit: 102
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
February 12, 2018, 12:05:33 PM
You do have some good assumption and i will really have the same thing on mind which most people would really check their portfolio holdings on daily basis. In my situation im a both short and long time trader which i do really need to see prices from time to time checking if it do hit up my take profit or stop loss. This is important on having a constant update specially when you are an active trader but for long term purpose then its not really necessary.

Most will probably be in a similar position, I find that when I have short term positions open it's necessary to be checking regularly and just because I'm doing that I also find myself checking in on my long term holdings more regularly. If I don't have any short term positions I can at times go for a few days without checking any prices.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
February 12, 2018, 11:41:57 AM
You do have some good assumption and i will really have the same thing on mind which most people would really check their portfolio holdings on daily basis. In my situation im a both short and long time trader which i do really need to see prices from time to time checking if it do hit up my take profit or stop loss. This is important on having a constant update specially when you are an active trader but for long term purpose then its not really necessary.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 12, 2018, 11:29:47 AM
I check them every few hours or so when I have time. I don't think I'm addicted, but I might be, who knows haha. I mainly just check it during my free time, so I don't think it's debilitating to my life style or anything.
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 10:19:43 AM
for the coins i hold for long term i rarely check their price,but im also doing short trading and thats why i check the price time to time to analys where to sell and buy at good position.
Activity: 504
February 12, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

yes I only see it once a day when in the morning to see already where its price rises because I am trading with long-term method that is not too concerned about the market price because I believe the price will rise when the total supply is up.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 12, 2018, 09:35:36 AM
Everyday, many times! Its the first thing I do when I get up, and last thing before I shut down computer, and I'm not a day trader. I'm interested in prices of altcoins I have, and in the ones I had, and the ones I plan to buy. Sounds a lot, but over a time o get use to it and it's something that I like to do.
I even have several telegram bots that tells me price changes of some coins, I think this bots are like must have if you wish to be into crypto world.
Looking price changes everyday is not for the people with a lot of money invested in cryptocurrencies and weak heart. You will just have headache from this rollercoaster of prices.
Pages:
Jump to: