Pages:
Author

Topic: Checking crypto prices - page 3. (Read 950 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 07:18:55 PM
Yes, actually you can now check the cryptocurrency prices in easily way without hassle and with the reliable source of information about them using internet and also to be inform about the changes might happen.
Coinmarket does this job pretty well, I'm into holding though we still need to do some sort of trading for backup earning. Having knowledge on coin status will allow us to be successful in it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 07:02:56 PM
every time I invest in the world of cryptocurrency I always check the price of his coin. Although using the long term method I still check it so I can know the direction of the graph and analyze it
Activity: 120
May 07, 2018, 06:47:31 PM
Of course, if I entered a long position, I look at the prices every few days. But if I came in, to sell quickly, then I will smash prices many times a day Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
May 07, 2018, 05:01:58 PM
I do this no more than 1 time a day, otherwise it take too much time...
Activity: 253
May 07, 2018, 04:56:38 PM
I check crypto prices if at any purpose i'm into exchanging. In any case, for the foremost half I checked them week once week simply to refresh ME of this patterns of value since I trust digital cash notably Bitcoin will not soar in barely one day(with the special case of altcoin that were being pumped-up hard). therefore I trust it's associate exercise in inutility to visualize it systematically or evey day unless as I aforesaid i'm exchanging/scalping to require good thing about the variance.,
i a m too much addicted that i am checking the price regularly from time to time. and specially the price of such crypto currencies where i have invested my money or where i am interested to invest my money, in fact those people who hare related to trading or crypto investment, they really study and check the price regularly.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
May 07, 2018, 03:21:58 PM
Yes, actually you can now check the cryptocurrency prices in easily way without hassle and with the reliable source of information about them using internet and also to be inform about the changes might happen.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
March 31, 2018, 10:35:29 AM
I am checking them daily but mainly to learn the market not to stress over the short term fluctuations.
Same as what you did buddy, well on my part I'll check it everyday even it will down, though it's so depressing and disappointed moment but I'm still gonna check it usual on the other day because I believe in the up coming days it will increase. Also, as I hold some of my bitcoins as well as my altcoins, I try to monitor it so I can know if that particular value could be tradable as I can have a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 160
March 31, 2018, 08:07:53 AM
I am checking them daily but mainly to learn the market not to stress over the short term fluctuations.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 10:43:53 AM
I think checking the standing of the market standard is important since we will have the info once the value get sufficiently high to supply or to chop misfortune once the value gets low. On the off likelihood that we do not refresh the info sometimes we have a tendency to could miss the chance to induce profit particularly, and having a routine to see the value may be a tight technique to encrease our insight shortly.
Activity: 224
March 30, 2018, 04:13:29 AM
I check crypto prices if at any purpose i'm into exchanging. In any case, for the foremost half I checked them week once week simply to refresh ME of this patterns of value since I trust digital cash notably Bitcoin will not soar in barely one day(with the special case of altcoin that were being pumped-up hard). therefore I trust it's associate exercise in inutility to visualize it systematically or evey day unless as I aforesaid i'm exchanging/scalping to require good thing about the variance.,
Activity: 392
March 28, 2018, 08:16:59 AM
I don't oftentimes screen the price of the crypto I contribute in light-weight of the actual fact that it'll create my brain analysis temperamental attributable to the crypto showcase is extraordinarily unstable. I invest a substantial live of energy to find out and break down new undertakings. I imagine that once you have investigated and discovered a good task from the earliest start line you may be extraordinarily positive concerning causative and do not need to screen its esteem daily.
Activity: 140
March 20, 2018, 07:55:50 PM
94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.
We can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and extremely complex, bitcoin prices in recent days are showing signs of recovery after many consecutive consecutive loss. I think we have to constantly monitor the market wherever we are so that we can respond in a timely manner to any situation that may arise.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 13, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
   About big price changes I see here, then I open CoinMarkerCap to check
is that true or not. When I am there I check charts to see price movement in
last couple days. I do not bother myself with everyday checking cause I plan
to hold for a long time. In the beginning some drops made me a bit nervous,
I was checking prices every couple minutes, but I do not do that anymore.
   I saw that prices can change in couple hours in both directions. My goal is
very high price and what I wait can not happen in that time. Now I look price
movement cause I am interested, but that is not regular, mostly I see prices
shares on Twitter, people I follow share prices of same coin in couple different
exchanges, that is interesting, they do it regularly.
Activity: 227
March 13, 2018, 10:20:34 AM
Im checking crypto prices regulary, every day. Actually few times in a day. It has become a habit for me and kind of rutine.
I like to be informed about what is happening on the market and how the price is moving, thus I have the feeling that I will always have all relevant information on time :/
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 10:25:46 AM

It is better to look at it everyday to sell high prices when it increases.
 buy again its low price time its price reduces again.
Activity: 658
March 06, 2018, 07:29:48 AM
Many long trader I know don't check cryptocurrency prices on daily basis.  The reason is simple you get all worked up with the prices and there is this tendencies of selling at loss or not following through on your plan as regards selling.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
March 06, 2018, 06:51:12 AM
I guess many in here check it daily coz it is a part time job for many and a full time job for some, i check daily and follow the news hourly , You need to be  very update in crypto world!
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 06:50:12 AM
For android is very nice software name Delta u make your portfolio there and its alert you every hour if price changing u dont need to open it u just look on Push messages , for IOS have good soft too like Blockfolio. Very easy and smarty to use like that.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 06:14:00 AM
i think bitcoin trader should check it every hours   since its change rapidly  and no one can predict when it will be increase or decrease ...its so crazy

Absolutely, i do check daily every morning and then follow in the evening after dinner or before because i got home already afterwork so basically no more hang-out with purely focus on bounty campaign and trading sites were i have mana airdrops and social media posting links by working project.

Geez I'm so guilty with this and sometimes I checked it every minute, I don't know maybe it's just force of habit. And just to cut this habit, I set the alarm in my folio so I won't be looking at it every minute so when it hit my target price I can easily buy or sell.
I think there's nothing wrong with this because we're all traders and we all want profit!
Activity: 392
March 06, 2018, 05:34:28 AM
I have some coins and tokens in my wallet and it is true that I often see prices in the market for all the names I have but I am more likely to check them every few days.
Pages:
Jump to: