Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 113. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
joined all baounties

have a nice day dev
Activity: 938
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I really like the idea of this coin - I may have to pass as all
of my BTC is committed atm. Will watch and maybe the tooth
fairy will leave me some BTC under my pillow.

Same here, I wonder why this thread isn't attracting that much attention?  And besides, Bela supporter  / miner should support this ICO too.  This ICO is giving Bela holder a huge advantage.  If you read the OP, you'll know what I mean.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
I really like the idea of this coin - I may have to pass as all
of my BTC is committed atm. Will watch and maybe the tooth
fairy will leave me some BTC under my pillow.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

If you upgrade your forum ranks, please submit the form again. The highest rank will be credited to calculate your stakes!

Thanks. Hopefully I turn into a hero by then.

Good luck with that. I just hate this newbie status
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

If you upgrade your forum ranks, please submit the form again. The highest rank will be credited to calculate your stakes!

Thanks. Hopefully I turn into a hero by then.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Thank you for the reply, i wish  i upgrade to Jr. member soon, but seems i need to wait a week or two.  Cry

Not enough time. Accounts have requirement for time being active besides post count. I think for junior you need to have the account at least a month as well as 30 posts
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
I have some time to play some chess on yahoo now if anyone is interested send me a pm.

if anyone wanna play im online now https://www.chess.com/members/view/OplanPatalo

I do want to play but looking at your score and stats you'll kill me in 10 moves. I need to play people my own level, Amateur.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have some time to play some chess on yahoo now if anyone is interested send me a pm.

if anyone wanna play im online now https://www.chess.com/members/view/OplanPatalo
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
copper member
Activity: 1050

Thank you for the reply, i wish  i upgrade to Jr. member soon, but seems i need to wait a week or two.  Cry
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Solid coin, great dev.

I can't wait to pay to play chess

Where do i donate the BTC's?

ICO escrow address: 3B5UJc1DC2nWdkM1WHNbye6ycFNfCNqx24

Remember send btc to this address from the wallet that you hold the private key.
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
This ICO is a scam. stay away from it people especially non-chess players. Dev is about to scam a lot of BTC during this ICO hype.

This might be .. but i think you are too quick to judge ,  any proof or something ? any red flags you can point out?  Show proof or this will be only  a pure personal opinion.  Accusation without proof isn't a good thing for it may ruin the projects reputation.

Anyway, seem this ICO isn't attracting too many people Cheesy

and author pls answer this question:

I have a question regarding the Signature Campaign. As you can see at this moment i'm only a newbie, what if my status is upgraded to jr member., should i fill up an application form again ? Or is it automatic? Or do i need to pm you about the status rank up?

A little curious about that too, as I may become heroic before the sig campaign is over.

this seems to be unanswered yet.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
This ICO is a scam. stay away from it people especially non-chess players. Dev is about to scam a lot of BTC during this ICO hype.

I need to see SERIOUS proof before I can SERIOUSLY consider your post accurate.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Solid coin, great dev.

I can't wait to pay to play chess

Where do i donate the BTC's?
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

This might be .. but i think you are too quick to judge ,  any proof or something ? any red flags you can point out?  Show proof or this will be only  a pure personal opinion.  Accusation without proof isn't a good thing for it may ruin the projects reputation.

Anyway, seem this ICO isn't attracting too many people Cheesy

and author pls answer this question:

I have a question regarding the Signature Campaign. As you can see at this moment i'm only a newbie, what if my status is upgraded to jr member., should i fill up an application form again ? Or is it automatic? Or do i need to pm you about the status rank up?

A little curious about that too, as I may become heroic before the sig campaign is over.

this seems to be unanswered yet.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

It just might be... 

A much better coin is only a click away ---->  click on my sig.  and sign up for the newsletter,  its much more promising
Jump to: