Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 110. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Here is the unofficial list of ChessCoin Translation, (there are too many translation for indonesian, i'm confused which one to pick. Huh
Haha yes, like 4 for Indonesian. I will post the Chess translation for Spanish, i become Jr. Member Cheesy
And why is there more than 4 for English? Diferent sites? Kinda weird, everyone can do that. xD
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Pretty much 32% is a bit high, but if what you are expected is about to happen then we wont worry about the majority of the coin staking leaving it to what your expected stake rate is.  Chess game is pretty popular game ever since, and this project might be big if you are succesful in tapping the Chess Community.  Just for curiosity, have you tapped one of this organization?
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Chess to da moon.

With 32% staking this coin can never go to the moon. Too many free coins with that high stake amount.

32% annual staking rate is attractive enough for investors to hold ChessCoin for long term. The annual inflation will much lower than this rate because not all ChessCoin will be used for staking. The predicted inflation rate is about 10-15%. This is the same to other big altcoins (Etherium, Lisk...)
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Chess to da moon.

With 32% staking this coin can never go to the moon. Too many free coins with that high stake amount.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Block explorer will be available next 48 hours. Wallets will be available too after that!

Thanks for quick setting from Blockexperts, we have Blocks explorer withing 30 minutes after ordering.
Now ChessCoin Block Explorer is online.

https://www.blockexperts.com/chess

Let me explain something related to ChessCoin block information now:

We hold 48.000.000 CHESS. We send to 7 full nodes with 1 million CHESS for each node to run Network.
More than 200.000 CHESS is mined by an unknown man that own a good hashrate machine and help us finish POW phase (4096 bloks) of ChessCoin. That man paid a  lot of energy for mining that amount of coins. He deserves to have them!

Now ChessCoin is in POS phase only with 32% annual staking rate.

Coins from ChessCoin's team will be only used for supporting Network in long term.

Feel free to exploring ChessCoin now!

Wallets will be available soon!

This is what every one are waiting for,this only shows that the dev is very much serious to establish Chesscoin in the crypto currency community I hope every one is now satisfied that the dev is now showing of the development of this project so guys keep it up ,keep this things going let's make a community out of Chesscoin..
Activity: 181
Block explorer will be available next 48 hours. Wallets will be available too after that!

Thanks for quick setting from Blockexperts, we have Blocks explorer withing 30 minutes after ordering.

We hold 48.000.000 CHESS. We send to 7 full nodes with 1 million CHESS for each node to run Network.
More than 200.000 CHESS is mined by an unknown man that own a good hashrate machine and help us finish POW phase (4096 bloks) of ChessCoin. That man paid a  lot of energy for mining that amount of coins. He deserves to have them!

Coins from ChessCoin's team will be only used for supporting Network in long term.

Why 32%. That's a lot, too much in my personal opinion.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I really want to invest 0.01 BTC in this ICO, but only at the least second so that i know that i own 36M coins for 0.01 BTC Wink
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

I have a question and i dont know if it has already been answered ...
If I go into this signature campaign, and in the middle of this, "i level up" from Newbie To Jr. I have to update my signature or keep it until the end of the ICO?
Thanks!

You need to resubmit a form if you upgrade your rank. Good thing is your highest rank will be use to calculate your stakes.   Cheesy  Generous isn't  it?
Seems you'll be a jr. member this activity update. Cheesy  Congratulation in advance!

If you upgrade your forum ranks, please submit the form again. The highest rank will be credited to calculate your stakes!

Thanks you very much, so i will not have to post 40 post again, right? Haha

I think no  Cheesy  Your previous post before the rank upgrade is counted.

Here is the unofficial list of ChessCoin Translation, (there are too many translation for indonesian, i'm confused which one to pick. Huh

THREAD TRANSLATIONS

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I think after the ICO and the formal launch we can easily get in any exchange ,some of these exchange are looking for buzz in the social media and bitcointalk and with the campaign we are in we have completed that requirements it will be much easier then..
If I go into this signature campaign, and in the middle of this, "i level up" from Newbie To Jr. I have to update my signature or keep it until the end of the ICO?
Thanks!

You need to resubmit a form if you upgrade your rank. Good thing is your highest rank will be use to calculate your stakes.   Cheesy  Generous isn't  it?
Seems you'll be a jr. member this activity update. Cheesy  Congratulation in advance!

If you upgrade your forum ranks, please submit the form again. The highest rank will be credited to calculate your stakes!

Thanks you very much, so i will not have to post 40 post again, right? Haha
Activity: 249
Now in Poloniex 1 BELA = 116 satochis. We are very far 1000 satoshis promised by CHESSCOIN team.

Umm, what exactly did they promise? I think you have misunderstood.

1 BELA = 1000 sat ONLY as far as ICO contribution goes, and that is so as to help BELA.

There is no promise that BELA will reach 1000 sat nor that CHESS starting price will be 1000 sat

Yes 1 BELA is equivalent to 0.00001000  BTC investment to ICO,  sometime people are getting too excited that they misinterpret stuff, And well, you can play the market to poloniex by helping Chesscoin gather more attention and suggest BELA as their donation.

Sorry, I understood everything. English is not my mother tongue and I have not used the right term. "Promised" was not appropriate. I mean it was interesting to support this project by providing BELA.
legendary
Thanks!

Thanks!
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
Now in Poloniex 1 BELA = 116 satochis. We are very far 1000 satoshis promised by CHESSCOIN team.

1 BELA = 1000 sat ONLY as far as ICO contribution goes, and that is so as to help BELA.

There is no promise that BELA will reach 1000 sat nor that CHESS starting price will be 1000 sat

Yes 1 BELA is equivalent to 0.00001000  BTC investment to ICO,  sometime people are getting too excited that they misinterpret stuff, And well, you can play the market to poloniex by helping Chesscoin gather more attention and suggest BELA as their donation.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

legendary
This is good currently we have 2 additional translation now Filipino and Portuguese, i hope Mandarin Translation will be finish soon.  Come on guys we need more translation here! Have  a share on the Translation Bounty!

THREAD TRANSLATIONS

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Jump to: