Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 111. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 101
Now in Poloniex 1 BELA = 116 satochis. We are very far 1000 satoshis promised by CHESSCOIN team.
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Do we really have to sign a message to the address we used to send our Investment?  This is a bit complicated since many Bitcoin users have their BTC in exchanges, and we are aware that there are exchanges that we can't sign message to the address they provide us with our account.  One thing i see here is if a new comer in crypto take interest in this ICO, he will be having a hard time participating in ICO for the same reason as above.  One sample is myself.  ATM i have my crypto wallet on exchanges.  So technically I cant be able to participate in this ICO since sign message is needed to be filled up in ICO registration form.   I seen ICO that don't need a sign message to the address the used in participating in ICO and seems they are doing fine.

Maybe this stuff can be use if some problem with the address ownership arise.  Please give ICO investor the easiest way to participate  Grin

BTW; Here is the link of the steps, prepared by the CHESSCOIN team, on how to sign a message to your address,

================================================

We would like to provide the easiest way for anyone to join our ICO. However we're want to ensure the obsolute safe for investors so please follow steps in ICO investment guide. This is just as easy as the way to register an account in other ICOs.

People do not like Ico here because of the failure of some coins could be better if it held on Yobit
I think they are much better holding ICO because of their rules

ICO rules (updated):
• The coin team must provide the wallet source code so we can compile and test it and receive the ICO premine transfer.
• walls options:
    - 0% buy wall (20% fee + 0.5 btc prepay)
    - 50% buy wall (10% fee + 0.25 btc prepay)
    - 100% buy wall (10% fee)
• 4 days ICO fund holding period
• If problems persist at the end of the4 days trial period, YoBit will refund the investors using the ICO proceeds and consider the ICO failed and cancelled.
• Explorer URL should be announced in4 days of holding period
* All unsold coins will be burned by Yobit
• after the successful completion the above requirements, at the end of the 4 days period, YoBit will unlock the ICO account which holds the ICO proceeds...

With your ICO you do not provide anything only promise..

Good idea!
We're preparing to publish wallets and source code next few days, sooner than pre-launch roadmap.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
People do not like Ico here because of the failure of some coins could be better if it held on Yobit
I think they are much better holding ICO because of their rules

ICO rules (updated):
• The coin team must provide the wallet source code so we can compile and test it and receive the ICO premine transfer.
• walls options:
    - 0% buy wall (20% fee + 0.5 btc prepay)
    - 50% buy wall (10% fee + 0.25 btc prepay)
    - 100% buy wall (10% fee)
• 4 days ICO fund holding period
• If problems persist at the end of the4 days trial period, YoBit will refund the investors using the ICO proceeds and consider the ICO failed and cancelled.
• Explorer URL should be announced in4 days of holding period
* All unsold coins will be burned by Yobit
• after the successful completion the above requirements, at the end of the 4 days period, YoBit will unlock the ICO account which holds the ICO proceeds...

With your ICO you do not provide anything only promise..
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
i am join to to the party campaign
like chess game too so join here
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Very few people are using the signatures, unlike the twitter and newsletter campaigns.

It seems the few of us that do will end up with a relatively big bounty

It will benefit those who are few who participate in this Campaign, IF no BTC is accumulated, the team is thinking of moving the ICO coin to exchanges. Maybe they will declare a Failure in ICO. And moving the premine to exchange.

~snipped

sad but true. Zero btc invesment until now.
We do our best for the project. We need fund but that's not all.
In case we receive a Zero btc investment at the end of this ICO, It's really not bad Cheesy
We will have in our hands all the ChessCoin and will immediately open next campaign for exchanges. Joiners for bounty campaign in ICO phase will benefit too.

More probably YOBIT Grin  just my opinion, and it has nothing to do about the plans of DEV
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Very few people are using the signatures, unlike the twitter and newsletter campaigns.

It seems the few of us that do will end up with a relatively big bounty
legendary
Do we really have to sign a message to the address we used to send our Investment?  This is a bit complicated since many Bitcoin users have their BTC in exchanges, and we are aware that there are exchanges that we can't sign message to the address they provide us with our account.  One thing i see here is if a new comer in crypto take interest in this ICO, he will be having a hard time participating in ICO for the same reason as above.  One sample is myself.  ATM i have my crypto wallet on exchanges.  So technically I cant be able to participate in this ICO since sign message is needed to be filled up in ICO registration form.   I seen ICO that don't need a sign message to the address the used in participating in ICO and seems they are doing fine.

Maybe this stuff can be use if some problem with the address ownership arise.  Please give ICO investor the easiest way to participate  Grin

BTW; Here is the link of the steps, prepared by the CHESSCOIN team, on how to sign a message to your address,

legendary
Basically no investors, only followers to receive cheap coins. Normally a join a ICO but with bounties of 33% of the ICO amount and more then 20% premine, i will skip this one for sure. It will become a free twitter coin Cheesy

In case we receive a Zero btc investment at the end of this ICO, It's really not bad Cheesy
We will have in our hands all the ChessCoin and will immediately open next campaign for exchanges. Joiners for bounty campaign in ICO phase will benefit too.

I hope it goes well for you, especially if you carry on and make the best of it, with or without investor's support. Sometimes it takes time for a project to become successful.

It is a good thing to hear from a developer to go not after the BTC collected of their project.  It seems Dev just wanted to reach chess community to actively participate / use crypto currency and make use of the benefits of this digital currency in their daily activities.  In case there is no Filipino translation thread yet, I would like to reserve Filipino translation.  I'll try to make is as soon as possible.

============================

============================
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Basically no investors, only followers to receive cheap coins. Normally a join a ICO but with bounties of 33% of the ICO amount and more then 20% premine, i will skip this one for sure. It will become a free twitter coin Cheesy

I hope it goes well for you, especially if you carry on and make the best of it, with or without investor's support. Sometimes it takes time for a project to become successful.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

The way the ICO was designed makes it silly to invest with btc. The devs must have known this. Bellacoin investments currently have a huge advantage over btc... which doesn't even take into account that whole 30%/15% thing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
Twitter, facebook done.

Goodluck  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
CHESSCOIN OFFICIAL WEBSITE RELEASED, OP ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATED.
http://chesscoinpro.com

More details on SAFE INVESTMENT ON CHESSCOIN ICO: http://chesscoinpro.com/JOIN-ICO/

I am wishing you good luck with the project and following you on both twitters and this is my first signature campaign and joined all the campaigns. Do you need anyone to translate into MANDARIN CHINESE? I didn't see anything reserved on the Translation sheet, if not I would like to reserve it thank you. I have one OP to translate today and one tomorrow, so can fit it in the day after if you are in agreement. I am a licensed translator/ Canadian Chinese.
We've been longing for an ANN's translation to Chinese. Now we've had your work.
Thanks for your support!

Great I will tell Hubby he will translate it the day after tomorrow cool? Smiley He has gone to sleep now lol, it's very hot here now Smiley Smiley

More details on SAFE INVESTMENT ON CHESSCOIN ICO: http://chesscoinpro.com/JOIN-ICO/

I am wishing you good luck with the project and following you on both twitters and this is my first signature campaign and joined all the campaigns. Do you need anyone to translate into MANDARIN CHINESE? I didn't see anything reserved on the Translation sheet, if not I would like to reserve it thank you. I have one OP to translate today and one tomorrow, so can fit it in the day after if you are in agreement. I am a licensed translator/ Canadian Chinese.
We've been longing for an ANN's translation to Chinese. Now we've had your work.
Thanks for your support!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Jump to: