Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 112. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
I joined bounties and wish you good luck Smiley
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Guys ,i am wondering when the wallet will be ready and what kind of wallet will be electrum wallet , any info please?
thanks

The wallets will be available for download on July 7th. We have to ensure ChessCoin to work smoothly before publishing wallets.
Electrum Wallets offer an ease to use Altcoin client that does not require you to download the full data of blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Guys ,i am wondering when the wallet will be ready and what kind of wallet will be electrum wallet , any info please?
thanks
Activity: 397
twitter,facebook and newslatter done!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
it says 'Dapp' - what platform is it running on?

crypti/LISK
ETH
WINGS
EXPANSE

a 'Dapp' is some sort of a script, isn't it? What language are they written in? javascript, go, etc?

I SERIOUSLY hope its on LISK. If it is then you will have this SERIOUS investor on board and SERIOUSLY cheerleading for chesscon.

We have been made it on Javascript. Untill we succefully develop a decentralized App based on ChessCoin, there won't be any option for other cryptocurrencies.

That's SERIOUSLY no good. I invest, but as a vested investor invests I wont invest in this. SERIOUSLY. Until it can be done with LISK or ETH.
Activity: 476
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Chess is a very inspiring game and so I might want to back this with a signature campaign. I have recently joined Bitcointalk but will see how I go in the next few days. I think this coin might have some success, where others of course have failed. It seems to have plenty of community support.

crypti/LISK
ETH
WINGS
EXPANSE

a 'Dapp' is some sort of a script, isn't it? What language are they written in? javascript, go, etc?

I SERIOUSLY hope its on LISK. If it is then you will have this SERIOUS investor on board and SERIOUSLY cheerleading for chesscon.

We have been made it on Javascript. Untill we succefully develop a decentralized App based on ChessCoin, there won't be any option for other cryptocurrencies.
There're someone asking me how to Join ICO.
I want to clarify this again:
you just need sending fund to ICO address from the btc wallet or Bellacoin wallet that you hold the private key.
This is ICO address:
BTC: 3B5UJc1DC2nWdkM1WHNbye6ycFNfCNqx24
Bela: BCGmjFLX2ipMmYULik2qqV5HLGHSKv5qPP

After you sending fund, you have to register the ICO investment form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1olKaqKBetLHut3wz4s6gqYvoffnRl0ELsZzWlSdFeT4/viewform

At the end of ICO, we will send to the email you used to register the form the neccessary informations and guides to receive ChessCoin.
Activity: 48

crypti/LISK
ETH
WINGS
EXPANSE

Activity: 42
I want join the cignature active
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am also now registered in all three bounties and will be following this coin with great interest. If there are also bounties available for blog reviews, I would like to do a blog review as well for CHESSCOIN.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

crypti/LISK
ETH
WINGS
EXPANSE

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
ok... I'm in ...

Following in twitter, Following in FB and Register mail Grin

Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Follow and compiled form for , news letter , twitter and facebook Smiley .
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I can't wait until the site opens and I rape you all off from your precious chess coins... Gonna run 100tabs with master chess bots to just obliterate everyone.

... Cant wait for the coin release!!!!   This coin will let me retire so fast
This is great! But, what would it be to you if you this ICO failed? So, I think you need to cooperate and  promote CHESSCOIN more so if ever you are succesful in your plan, you can retire sooner than you plan.  We still have long period until the ICO ends, better start now so more people will jump in to this ICO. Grin
I can't wait until the site opens and I rape you all off from your precious chess coins... Gonna run 100tabs with master chess bots to just obliterate everyone.

... Cant wait for the coin release!!!!   This coin will let me retire so fast
Chess bots is impossible in rapid chess. I have never seen such chess bots having place to stand in chess comunity! However if there're such ones, You have to pay to have them much more than that you could earn from them.
PS. just kidding about Chess Bots. We're preparing to deal with them Cheesy
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

... Cant wait for the coin release!!!!   This coin will let me retire so fast
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I think it's a good concept targeting a niche but there are some people who prefer to attack it,I think it's called jealousy the dev tried to be as relevant as possible and also tried to be transparent to this ICO if they have have question they should ask not attack the concept..
I really like the idea of this coin - I may have to pass as all
of my BTC is committed atm. Will watch and maybe the tooth
fairy will leave me some BTC under my pillow.

Same here, I wonder why this thread isn't attracting that much attention?  And besides, Bela supporter  / miner should support this ICO too.  This ICO is giving Bela holder a huge advantage.  If you read the OP, you'll know what I mean.
That's right. We are not Bela holders but we want to revive Bela. Bela Chess Adroid app should be paid more attention!
This link for chess fans:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vasilkoff.wallet_bela
Jump to: