Pages:
Author

Topic: Childhood memories that you wish to happen again? - page 2. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Me and my Childhood friend could go back and be the kids we were
Activity: 42
I hope the days of cheap btcs roll over in for one or two weeks atleast
Activity: 28
i want to play in the rain agian
Activity: 38
I want to go back to the small and old house but this is the laugh of my parents.
Activity: 23
I just wish each other with their parents play together. I wish to always be little daughter to be protected and loved by her parents.
Activity: 64
I wish to get the day back when I stood first in the district football champioship
Activity: 91
memorable memories during my childhood that i wish to happen again is  swimming with my brothers, picked up by my father, scolded by my mother and father, I wish it could happen again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Runing about when its raining, building of house with clay soil,constructing of car with tins flying kats
Activity: 112
The story my dad use to tell Us
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
The childhood memories that I want to happen again is playing together with my childhood friends and watch all the anime and cartoons that makes me happy every time I watched it. I want to enjoy being a child that do have any problems in life just having fun with friends, no stress. Also I want to study again if I can go back on my childhood days because it makes me happy.
Activity: 79
For me, I wish to happen again those memories where I only love to do is play with other kids. Bec when we become adults life is much more difficult.
Activity: 42
life without stress
Activity: 140
It was a memory when I met my mother and I wanted to see my mother again
Activity: 34
my childhood memories when falling from the top of the house
Activity: 115
the times that i can laugh without stress, and many more thinks like that
Activity: 140
These are childhood games, they made me unforgettable. I hope that those past exist.
Activity: 43
Playing Kite and waiting for the school results to come. It was adventurous. 
Activity: 64
i remeber the day when the neighbour aunty took me pressed to her boobs and kissed LOL. Still Danky i am. Hope the day comes back
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
When my mum used to run behind me to do the homework. Oh it was fun.
Activity: 39
The best childhood memories are the one that I have had in my school time.
Pages:
Jump to: