Pages:
Author

Topic: China's strategy on the Ukraine invasion war - page 6. (Read 721 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 103
February 24, 2022, 01:37:02 PM
China is surely playing safe as of the moment. I think they will join the conflict once US joined the party which could lead to total catastrophe. They will surely start at disputed territorial waters in South China sea and bully its way to have those unexplored oils there. They are watching the situation closely and once US sends troops, I think that would be the time that they will move as well.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
February 24, 2022, 01:31:35 PM
China is perfect catalyst who made them go viral like this. China is literally poking Russia from behind with far distance and they not gonna stop here. Somehow I’m thinking since the injection of corona virus into the world till today’s initiation of Russia Ukraine war; china is playing some game here.

Something suspicious is going on. Don’t know may be a vast planning since few years from China side.

First they take down the crypto mining, block the electricity supply to mining farms, slowly diverting the whole suspicion to something bad. Man, don’t know what’s gonna happen, but got gut feeling something is bad.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
February 24, 2022, 01:26:43 PM
How is China playing this?

a) Observing carefully as how the West is playing this crisis, how far they are willing to go when China invades Taiwan Russia invades Ukraine. How powerful is the response, how far is the West willing to go.

b) Keeping a distance from both sides, but not "the same distance" from both sides:

In my opinion, these two big countries (Russia and China) are countries that have the same goal. It's almost like wanting to bend the shoulders of the US so that it can't move when these 2 countries become ideal partners. Freeze the economy with great power. There is no denying that China's position is behind Russia. And vice versa when China wants to invade Japan and Taiwan. So sending mutual aid between China and Russia has proven that the 2 powers are attacking the US indirectly. US relations cannot be separated from Japan and Taiwan, which were deliberately provoked by Russia and China themselves.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
February 24, 2022, 12:46:06 PM
This heated conflict if left unchecked will surely trigger a world war.  However, the role of the UN Security Council is needed in resolving and neutralizing the situation.  In any case the war will not benefit anyone, here I am only wary of the western side's intervention to cause an even bigger war.  The west and east blocs must be in a very tense state.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
February 24, 2022, 12:43:34 PM

isn't the war just between Ukraine and Russia? 
there is no West. Ukraine just a few hours declared Martial law, no troops will be there but the Ukrainian military. something is wrong in that situation. really.

China's role is just to sit back and watch the theater, the West also sits back because these two Ukraine and Russia are their dogs.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
February 24, 2022, 12:31:55 PM
The war will be more dangerous if the US interferes there. Let's hope to stop the war.

Surely it will be more dangerous if either China or US begins to play visible and irrational  role in the fight. See how it will play out if any of them begin to interfere.

For example if China comes in, obviously supporting Russia then US will go after China. Apart from there differences in trade, US still have the feeling that the covid-19 pandemic was intentional and originating from China and so would see this as an opportunity to make a statement on China.

Another scene is if US comes out irrationally against Russia, Russia will directly start attacking on US. Yes, Let's hope to stop the war.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
February 24, 2022, 12:20:02 PM
There is no strategy they are simply happy about all the destructions on both sides but there is no wonder if they goes by the side of Russia if US started some army help to Ukraine. But somewhere in the corner has no relation with both the countries also is getting affected due to financial crisis.

I agree with you that they are pleased that these two powerful countries are pitted against one another, but I believe that if this were to happen, the Russians would do something to solicit Chinese assistance. However, as you can see, it is completely ineffective because we are all affected, and millions or billions of dollars have been lost solely as a result of this war, and people are suffering not only in that country but throughout the world, as evidenced by the rise in the price of oil, food, and other commodities. I'm hoping that this will be over as soon as possible.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
February 24, 2022, 12:06:52 PM
There is no strategy they are simply happy about all the destructions on both sides but there is no wonder if they goes by the side of Russia if US started some army help to Ukraine. But somewhere in the corner has no relation with both the countries also is getting affected due to financial crisis.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
February 24, 2022, 11:46:39 AM
China is an ally to Russia so basically, Russia is doing them the favor and is really just waiting for any signal to whatever they're up to. As for economic sanctions, Russia has already taken the consequence while if it's for China. I doubt it that the US and its allies can put sanction to China.
With the last news I've seen about China and Taiwan, China's airforce have been rotating on the sides of Taiwan and they're also likely to get on them at any moment.
Russia and China are allies even Russia may receives sanction China for sure will be there to help. I don’t think China will ever received sanctions look what happened in Hongkong before despite what happened in Hongkong and Taiwan theres no news of sactions said to happen in them. China is just carefully watching on how other countries will react to Putin's's Decision of war. Hopefully this war in Ukraine and Taiwan will stop already as it affects not just the innocent people but also the stocks and crypto markets.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 24, 2022, 11:38:16 AM
China is an ally to Russia so basically, Russia is doing them the favor and is really just waiting for any signal to whatever they're up to. As for economic sanctions, Russia has already taken the consequence while if it's for China. I doubt it that the US and its allies can put sanction to China.
With the last news I've seen about China and Taiwan, China's airforce have been rotating on the sides of Taiwan and they're also likely to get on them at any moment.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
February 24, 2022, 09:32:38 AM
     I agree with you! China is so lucky and must be very happy to see this hapoen because not only does it affects its potential enemies as you've said, it also gives china a strategic advantage through studying the moves of the parties involved which will help them create good olans ahead of time for their purposes since we all know how china wants to take over not just Taiwan but other territories as well. China may also use this opportunity to enhance its influence depending on how it would act towards these issues/scenarios that are happening. Who knows, China may even gain another ally or enemy.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
February 24, 2022, 08:13:31 AM
Yea, not hard to understand China's brain. But hard to realize the role and when they will play on the field. So far China will never support those supported by the US. This is basic logic, which means China supports Russia. More importantly, China always looks from where they could take advantage and they just follow their own strategy. However, the war wasn't expected and seems Russians do not intend to leave Ukraine. The war will be more dangerous if the US interferes there. Let's hope to stop the war.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
February 24, 2022, 07:55:55 AM
How is China playing this?

a) Observing carefully as how the West is playing this crisis, how far they are willing to go when China invades Taiwan Russia invades Ukraine. How powerful is the response, how far is the West willing to go.

b) Keeping a distance from both sides, but not "the same distance" from both sides:

China criticized the Washington's response on Wednesday, saying the new US sanctions amounted to throwing "fuel on the fire" and were "irresponsible and immoral."

In a joint statement, Russia and China called on NATO to "ideologized approaches of the Cold War" and "respect the diversity of civilizational and cultural-historical patterns" in other countries.

As you can see, China is nothing but happy about this, as they are watching two potential enemies erode themselves and testing their strength. Lots of lessons will be learnt on the handling of this crisis and I would not say that Europe and Democracies are playing a great role in terms of intimidation, yet at least is managing to stay reasonably united.
Pages:
Jump to: