Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip! - page 17. (Read 1879 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 3
More Chinese investor needed to push the price up of bitcoin, can't wait the dat when bitcoin is over $25l it will be awesome and lots of people will be happy.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
It is always a good way to buy Bitcoin in a dip. Everyone knows that Bitcoin is very strong in coinmarket. There are many people who just just bitcoin but does not know any other crypto currency. Everybody almost heard the name of Bitcoin , but not everybody knows about any other altcoin. That's why people and investors buy it in a dip.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!
This is an excellent information for each of us. Bitcoin is becoming more popular every day and attracts interest from large investors. This is a good sign that the price of bitcoin will soon grow.
Activity: 4
this guy is a liar !
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
well its good to see that there is somebody buy bitcoin with that such amount. but nobody know, whether he bought during the dip or not, because no ones could know the price movement, it may be could going down again or going up
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.

I am not surprised by the thing because now the Chinese people have become rich people even now the global market is almost dominated by the products of china country. Which should be underlined as a point of the above is that although the Chinese government has banned the circulation and use of crypto but its people can still use and even invest crypto and this shows that cryptoworld will never be extinct because with the ever-growing government every country will aware that the technology brought by bitcoin can help one's economy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
billionaires do not make stupid investments, think about it. Today, correction is a great way to make money tomorrow. repeat after him
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
This is what happens if a government is volatile, the government is trying to control the economic system and so is the reason they banned bitcoin, but people will buy bitcoin if they think that it is better than their fiat currency. He just publicly accepted that he purchased the coins and i am not sure whether he will get in trouble from the Chinese government, either way it is a bold statement.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
China government still support the people to inverse their money on gold and silver .But this shows still many chinese interested to inverse their money in short term profitable asset like bitcoin.If more chinese inverse their money in a dip,the price will automatically increase.
Activity: 196
Chinese Angel Investor Cai Wensheng in an interview with tech entrepreneur Wang Feng said he had achieved a personal goal of holding 10,000 Bitcoins. Wensheng is the founder of a Selfie touch-up app called Meitu which is immensely popular in China. I think will this and with up coming event.. Bitcoin will moon up soon.  Is still dropping but we should not give up for good.. It has happened like this before but everything will still fine soon. This an opportunity to get more coin.. Take advantage of this opportunity now.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
Chinese government is encouraging investments in gold and silver since year 2012. Looks like Bitcoin is going to $6,000 after all the bans worldwide.

It may go to $6,000 per coin or even below that level. But within a year or two, the prices will recover. The next block reward halving is less than two years from now and it is going to trigger a major spike. We may even get to $50,000 levels.
Activity: 112
It's great to hear that big investors still believe in the potential of Blockchain technology. Power to the people
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
This guy is famous for his Meitu mobile app which is famous in Asia. It is a smart move of him to buy Bitcoin during correction at such a cheap price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Although the Chinese government restricts the use of cryptocurrencies, large investors from China still continue to invest in this market. So large investors still believe in the potential of bitcoin. This is a good sign. I think this news will affect the market.

Well i don't think the restrictions can affect large investors in china since they can probably invest from outside. The chinese i think are highly into crypto even with their government not in favor of it. Probably one day even jack ma will be drawn to crypto who knows.
Activity: 29
Although the Chinese government restricts the use of cryptocurrencies, large investors from China still continue to invest in this market. So large investors still believe in the potential of bitcoin. This is a good sign. I think this news will affect the market.
Activity: 224
Well done. It's good to have the means to buy. Today it is good until it is stable. And in the future, who knows.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Even after china banned bitcoin and cryptocurrency in their country, a lot of trading sites have transferred to different countries like hong kong, singapore, etc. The Chinese investors are not afraid of the ban, the big ones i guess, because they know that bitcoin is a good investment. I bet many chinese have continued to trade in secret until now.
Activity: 112
oh my i wish i was half as rich as him  Lips sealed  Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
And now in My opinion will be in net profit because comparison of prices clearly showing that heat he made in this small time of interval .
Since he is founder of selfie app , so I am.sure that he is already a big earners because it is not a easy task for any person to buy bitcoin in such a bulk amount and in that time when price are handsome .
Here it will give positive impact in the market of cryptourrency because at one side people will take tension of loss with small amount of fraction of 1 btc but at another side bulk amount holder can show that don't take panic of anything .
Activity: 238
This is really an amazing news that a Chinese investor has bought 10k bitcoin. We know China has banned bitcoin very strictly but still a Chinese investor invested so much on bitcoin. This shows being banned by some countries will not have much effect on bitcoin if the general mass is enthusiatic towards it.
Pages:
Jump to: