Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip! - page 20. (Read 1879 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.

I think 10000 btc is a really big amount. In my opinion, bear period is a really good chance to have some bitcoin and many different coins. I hope this buying will has a positive effect on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The game is on!
There are a lot of this cases going around the financial sector at the moment. I mean 10K BTC is huge, but investors are starting to look at BTC as very good drive for profit .Keep HODLING and BTFD!

Activity: 980
Merit: 507
The article seemed pretty cool. He is a little transparent but the last part of the article wasn't a good thing to conclude with. China has blocked off-shore exchanges using firewall/s. That is a little too much,even for china. I get it,they are trying to make a point but still. Ah screw it,let the chinese investor gain something atleast in the name of other chinese investors(even though it doesn't make any sense).
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
This is a quite impressive news. In fact, he may have been able all alone to revert the market. 10,000 bitcoins is not a joke and of course it would really scare bears.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
That's really a considerable amount of bitcoin and now with such a huge price rise,he has made a greater profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
this is a very good example of one of the benefits of the volatility of bitcoins , he would have bought all these bitcoins when the price had fallen (when prices fall its an opportunity to buy)and now that the prices has risen he can resell at the higher price now where he is set to make millions if he chooses to sell now or he might hold further as the prices are expected to rise even more. we should always view a fall in the price of bitcoins as an opportunity to buy some coins.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Well, if he bought when the price was less than $6000.. then he is gonna be on a x2 in a few months from now as soon as everything recovers back to its all time high (just like it used to be before)
Activity: 110
China forbids Bitcoin, but this guy buys Bitcoin in abundance. whether at the time the price dropped yesterday was just a game only ?! I do not know, but clearly this is good news. hopefully more investors who buy Bitcoin, so later Bitcoin supply is reduced and the higher the price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Cool news, I think I'm gonna go buy some bitcoins, too, before the rally starts. Thanks for the heads-up, man.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
wow this person has a guts to buy bitcoin despite the ban on china andvthe risk of getilting arrested because of holding illegal cryptocurrency in their country anyways good thing he bought bitcoin and he will never get disappointed since his efforts paid off the price is rising now he has profited more or 30% from his investment god job.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
this really gives confidence into other investors and can make us to think that a bullish season may be apporaching where lots of other people would be included into btc and crypto
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
I have little faith in China. Probably because I have a prejudice with respect to this country. China bought 10,000 bitcoin during the price drop. I think this is a trick of China. Initially the country banned the bitcoin for bitcoin prices and then bought bitcoin at low prices to make a profit. This is a pre-calculation.
Activity: 257
Chinese government is encouraging investments in gold and silver since year 2012. Looks like Bitcoin is going to $6,000 after all the bans worldwide.

I quite doubt it... Even if it's anything to go by, Bitcoin will definitely rally and hot new threshold. Cryptocurrency isn't rocket science, with good patience and endurance, anyone will always be happy been an investor.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
Not much to say except that he did an incredible business, he got those coins for a very good price and since he invested such a huge amount of money it is very likely that he has all the confidence in the world that he can hold his coins for the long term and probably become a relevant figure in the future when the price of bitcoin skyrockets.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Of course that I'm impressed with the money he invested, but I'm assuming he didn't went all in, so maybe this was a "normal" investment for him.

the article says he's worth $1.5 billion, but most of that must be tied up in companies so it's nowhere near being available cash. he must've put in a sizeable percentage of his liquid wealth.

i presume he has an exit strategy with some even richer buddies looking to buy it off him.

and 'china' is kind of irrelevant in this context. people like this are transnational. they're not bound by one country's attitude to anything.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
wow I guess that is was "normal" for some investors to buy some bitcoin during that correction, and I tried to accumulate as much bitcoin as I could, and I'm still trying to do it, but buying 10k BTC is just amazing. I mean, it's not like 1 BTC as $6k is cheap, and the guy decided to buy 10.000 bitcoin at an average price of $6k?

Of course that I'm impressed with the money he invested, but I'm assuming he didn't went all in, so maybe this was a "normal" investment for him. It definitely shows that successful investors are interested in bitcoin. I'm sure he was not the only one, so I guess that more will follow, and BTC price will have to keep increasing. Money attracts money, so if this guy sees something interesting in BTC, I'm sure many more will to.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
I also heard that news yesterday, That person is much intelligent person who did not cared for any ban and started to get the benefit from the time when the price of bitcoin reached to a bottom. Now you can see that how much he got the benefit, From that time till now he already got more than 30% profit from his this investment.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
man, how far we've come in such a short time.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/old-bitcoin-auction-1000000-btc-starting-bid-5000-usd-92

crypto time truly is proving the theory of relativity. time runs faster at the cutting edge.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Wow he really has some balls. Or better he knows what he is doing. I'm really wondering how far will bitcoin go this year if people are spending so much money on this and is just the first half of the year, what are your thoughts?
Activity: 265
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I hope these news are true and China is a very big market for the world and if this investor can attract only 1% of population in China than btc would be in bullish season again.
Pages:
Jump to: