Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip! - page 13. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
This is just an evidence that bitcoin is still alive and those big business man are taking advantage unto it. If they see a potential with it why wouldnt we? He baught a very huge amount and for sure will not regret of the value increases again.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
AS long as he doesn't dump them this is good.!
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
well this is he who called in the News who made Bitcoin trend and can rise again to the price of $ 10,000 or more.

it is definitely smartphone application Meitu later on suplay by Bitcoin and can be in ICO kan Meitu is to get its token.

Amazing!
Activity: 91
Yes, he is the pope. He wants to push the bitcoin value so bitcoin rises again but does not think he spends his money for free, he also wants a profit. And I think the existence of whales is even more risky than bitcoin crawling.
When the bitcoin value soars, it will sell all its bitcoins. And this is what will make the bitcoin decrease.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
at this moment i believe many of investors and business man are fascinated about bitcoin and with further research i know all of them would eventually will take effort to invest in bitcoin, chinese government still prohibits its countrymen from joining in such mediums and activities outside their country for some reason. I belive if business men would understand how block chain functions they surely invest right away.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
good news for bitcoin users, if the famous person buys 10k bitcoin, I'm sure that person will bring a big influence on all investors. and this news can get everyone to believe in crypto trading.

If this is true, he can influence more people and more will believe that crypto is really true and it does exist. And if we can really know what crypto can bring to our lives we will all support crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.

I thought that the bitcoins are strictly prohibited in china? But it seems like Chinese investors wsnt them after all because they always want what is good to their wealth. Rhey knew that the bitcoins will be as great as it is so they will not waste that opportunity because that will be a lot of money. That is a wise move because the dip is a good eay to enter the bitcoins and 10k bitcoins is a lot of money and then the bitcoins will double the price and I am sure that guy might get millions or even billions
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Although China has banned cryptocurrency, the Chinese are very interested in investing in bitcoin. China's dictatorship does not affect people's enthusiasm for bitcoin.

I believe bitcoin has a bright future.
It is obvious that Chinese investors will not let go of the opportunity to earn so much money just because their government created stronger regulations, every time there is a way to make a lot of money people will find a way to bend the rules a little bit, I have no doubt that they probably have moved their activities to other exchanges outside of their native country.
Activity: 56
Big business man and team always calculated before they make decision, it is mean bitcoin has more potential be bigger value at market, it will silencing  people who judge bitcoin is bad investment  and will make people who hate bitcoin speechless. See, who will laughs in the end
Activity: 350
10,000 bitcoin is a huge investment which signifies bitcoins is getting the necessary recognition needed. More so to come from a chines, whom its government those not give it full support. Hope this will increase bicoins price to a higher level.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
A few days back this many circulating about the Chinese government will follow up bitcoin users but now there is someone who will buy bitcoin with a range of 10,000 bitcoin will be a nice trend in the next few days. Now the price of bitcoin and all altcoin decreased sharply, even then I do not know the exact cause. Cool
Activity: 546

That caused bitcoin was almost 10k USD few weeks ago.
But current situation is many FUD that several exchange got hacked, so the price slightly decrease because of correction.
But the price is already relatively stable and ready for increasing again.
Activity: 773
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
good news for bitcoin users, if the famous person buys 10k bitcoin, I'm sure that person will bring a big influence on all investors. and this news can get everyone to believe in crypto trading.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I really believe that he can invest in many different projects and markets, so he can even afford to loose somewhere but will earn in other projects.
It's good strategy to invest more, because possible profit is higher.
Hope I will reach such level one day Smiley
Activity: 532
well he got money so they can buy that much. once bitcoin start pumping he would earn a very huge profit. he sure know the good stuff.
Activity: 126
Hello everyone, I think that this is a good investment of money. Most likely he invested for a long time
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
He is definitely a risk taker, Investing for ten thousand btc is a big risk. Specially at a price of $6K. The reason is because he might saw a great potential in bitcoin. If the price goes to $10K that's a huge money. That is risky but profittable if bitcoin goes for a bull run.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
He is probably not new to cryptocurrency as he knows when to buy and what to buy or he has an advisor. He liquefied his investment into different crypto which is smart. That 10,000 Bitcoin is not a joke and it seems that he invested it at the right time. As you can see, he probably profited by now. The price as of now is playing around $7,200-7,800 which is in a stable level. Since it's the beginning of another year, I'm sure more and more investors are going to get attracted to Bitcoin as time goes by.
Activity: 518
This is amazing news - for me 10 Bitcoins, the amount of which you can only dream of. It's amazing! 10 000 BTC! But, the same says about the interest in digital gold, where are the arguments about this news, people who say that Bitcoin will soon burst? I think that the infusion into the crypto economy will grow with the years, and this news is an additional confirmation.

He is smart angel investor from China and Chairman of Photo Retouching App. In a group discussion on WeChat, he discloses that he has already invested in Bitcoin but this he decided to increase portfolio in the deep. I believe his decision was right because Bitcoin prices are going to roar anytime soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
Good for him. I’d probably do the same if I’m that liquid. 10,000 multiplied by its projected value of $20,000 by the end of 2018 is equals to living in luxury for the rest of his life.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: