Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip! - page 18. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
wow it's amazing, that buy bitcoin while the price in the dip. from i joined in this forum i always see about china do something that we can't imagine it, like this buying 10000 bitcoin during the dip, banned cryptocurrencies in last year, banned ICOs in their country. i dont know why but china always makes this news Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
That Chinese investor bought 10000 of bitcoin I think because he is fully trust on bitcoin than save it on bank, that's huge amount that only rich or crypto whales can buy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This is predictable because much of the information generated to reduce the value of bitcoin is largely made in China, the sole purpose of which is to buy bitcoin at a very cheap price. The cryptocurrency market is relatively small so it is easily manipulated by the rich and the bad from the financial market, so stay tuned and keep calm before every trade.
Activity: 546
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
As far as I know sir, China banned the bitcoin already and I think, a transaction like this is illegal. However, we do not all know when it will happened? The scenario for this Chinese investor is bad. I felt pity for this guy since he traded without any idea. 10K USD is really high, it is profitable but the luck of this man is too low. He bought bitcoins during dump, looks like he never know yet the environment of the market. For sure, he's losses did not back until now.
I want to remind guys that we should not be attract by the price because crypto market is unstable. Anytime, prices are moving in unidentified way.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
That's where the money game comes in.  Invest big earn big.  He's a lucky man. Just imagine if bitcoin hits $50,000 or more realistic price for now $20,000. Congratulations to him
Activity: 266
I'm a Chinese investor. I don't believe he bought so much. This guy is a swindler who defrauds the public of money.

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.

I even heard that one family in Netherlands sold their house and bought bitcoin with all money.
They are living now in the car with trailer.
I guess that this investor just felt that bitcoin is good investment opportunity but I doubt that he is investing only in bitcoin or crypto market.

Activity: 188
Nice. this guy really believes in bitcoin to be able to buy such a number as long as in can defend it. While some people are busy to be able to spread FUD and he is wise enough to buy it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
thanks, very supportive information to bitcoin development. I once thought if many people buy bitcoin and hold bitcoin, and sell it by strategy, then bitcoin will be stable.

Fud, fake news and all the negative factors or bitcoin haters attack will have no effect on bitcoin. it's because bitcoin is backed by big investors.

so, at least if we cannot buy bitcoin, then be a true holder.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
 Well, day by day bitcoin is getting so popular that it is attracting attention of the big investors. Moreover, nowadays bitcoin is one of the top news of the global market. The Chinese investor who bought 10k bitcoin is an example that people are slowly moving to digital currency. I personally believe that bitcoin is the bitcoin will go over every currency in the world because people who knows bitcoin loves bitcoin.
Activity: 294
It is really a good news for the industry. High demand is generated shortly for the bigger purchase. But my fear is that it would be a negative effect if he sells all his bitcoin at once.
Activity: 224
Bitcoin is getting more popular in chaina and bitcoin also getting universally recognized. There are many people who have faith in bitcoin and they purchase bitcoin they think price will break records in the near future. People loves bitcoin because they get banifited from this.
Activity: 336
real unexpected. I heard China already banned bitcoin. But the Chinese this real adventurous. He bought a fair large amount of bitcoin  . This shows that bitcoin is still present in some countries where bitcoin is prohibited. This shows the tremendous influence of bitcoin on big investors. Even the investors  who is living in a country where bitcoin is prohibited. Bitcoin is still a good investment option for them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
It looks like there are still many people who are interested in buying in Bitcoin. We should not worry about famous people who change their minds about Bitcoin almost every day. It will definitely recover but it requires a lot of time because of FUD which is constantly being spread by new people and those who still want to buy Bitcoin for a really low price. It has happened a few times already unfortunately.
Activity: 180
Damn that is one hell of an amount! I would feel kind of iffy having to deal with huge transactions like that myself Cheesy
This must be someone who either knows something, or someone who never in his life has to worry about money.
Activity: 462
it is true, he can encourage everyone to believe in bitcoin. Last year I heard Chinese banned bitcoin in his country, but with the news you mentioned now, the government can not stop bitcoin, because investors are the ones in power, because everyone believes in bitcoin.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
wow I guess that is was "normal" for some investors to buy some bitcoin during that correction, and I tried to accumulate as much bitcoin as I could, and I'm still trying to do it, but buying 10k BTC is just amazing. I mean, it's not like 1 BTC as $6k is cheap, and the guy decided to buy 10.000 bitcoin at an average price of $6k?

Of course that I'm impressed with the money he invested, but I'm assuming he didn't went all in, so maybe this was a "normal" investment for him. It definitely shows that successful investors are interested in bitcoin. I'm sure he was not the only one, so I guess that more will follow, and BTC price will have to keep increasing. Money attracts money, so if this guy sees something interesting in BTC, I'm sure many more will to.
I agree with you. 10k BTC is not a joke and that is some serious money right there. 10 BTC itself seems like a big amount to me which is why I am genuinely impressed by this particular investor and it is good to see such whales entering this vast crypto market. As time passes, more and more whales will continue to invest into this market due to the possibility of earning big money which is why I feel that Bitcoin can reach $50k by the end of this year and it has the potential to reach $100k in the next couple of years. Feels great to be a part of this crypto world at this moment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
These are good news for us too, because if there are investors like this in the current bear market, perhaps there are good prospects for re-launching. Let us remember that wealthy investors always have more information than outsiders.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
that investor are very good news, that was a great when still many people are trying to support bitcoin bytheway, neither as an investor or trader also a user who wanted to pay with bitcoin
Activity: 112
It was all over crypto to news, I was amazed how they gathered this big amount of Bitcoin from all the panic sellers during the dip, now they have the biggest opportunity to become rich and control the Bitcoin price when the price of BTC went to the moon again.
Pages:
Jump to: