Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip! - page 15. (Read 1879 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Exactly! This is what big whales and institutional investors are doing when it comes to volatility. Even though the great investor Warren Buffet has a different opinion about cryptocurrencies, we must admit his sense of investment strategies and I have observed that his strategies work in crypto too. As he says, "Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy", this investor bought high quantity when the price was at the lowest level. We will see market will mature over the years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
10k Bitcoin is a huge amount. I wonder how much money he has. It sounds fantastic to my ears. And this is good news for us as Bitcoin trader. With the arrival of the new pope, the world of crypto will be increasingly trusted by many people.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
in my opinion it is a very good step taken by some investors in china because such moments will not happen for a second time because it is a very limited moment and invstor china also know the total supply of bitcoin is also very limited so they take advantage of the opportunity there as much as possible.
Yeah well, of course that is your opinion though nobody really knows if he did purchase it for real. Only that person can know that, there's people that purchase coins during the price mini-crash so what about them?
Activity: 87
sometimes I am also confused when thinking of the country of China. they used to forbid people to invest in cryiptocurrency. even the Chinese state reject Ico / which is associated with cryiptocurrency. but why they forbid but instead violate it yourself .
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
It surely is a good news because big time investors are noticing bitcoin. The bad thing about it is with that huge amount of btc being held by a single person would affect bitcoin in the long run, if he chooses to hold or spend it to be circulated baack in the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
If I was in his place I would do the same and it would be the natural to do so because if you have a business and have the money, of course, you would invest it in any way you want and bitcoin is a big one to invest and it is very volatile which you can make millions in just  months or years than investing in banks which the interest is not too high compared to the rate of bitcoin. Also, bitcoin is a good investment in a company which the country of China is taking it seriously. This is a start of the companies accepting with bitcoin and will revolutionize our currency.

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
Great and wonderful news to hear. Bitcoin cryptocurrency are taking over the world now. The time for banks is almost getting over. thank you bitcoin creator Satoshi and the new investor Cai.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
And what is the problem of this? He was a wise investor and he KNEW that this was gonna happen, the price at less than six thousand dollars was ridiculous cheap, i am glad that i bought a few.

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
If I had such an opportunity, I would also acquire a large number of bitcoins during the drawdown, since bitcoin will continue to develop and generate income, which means that investments in it are still relevant.
Well he has certainly gotten them for a cheap price because some people decided to offload their bitcoins and am sure they are really regretting that decision by now. I am sure that he doesn't reside in China since bitcoins been banned there.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Then it looks like he has made a solid $50,000,000 profit then, not bad for a few months work. Though it could have quite easily been the opposite, so he deserves his profit. Normally when somebody like that dumps their coins on the market it causes a crash for everybody else, so hopefully he at least releases them slowly as not to screw everybody else over.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
If I had such an opportunity, I would also acquire a large number of bitcoins during the drawdown, since bitcoin will continue to develop and generate income, which means that investments in it are still relevant.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
Great, it means that bitcoin is becoming more attractive to all entrepreneurs and they really trusted the blockchain technology, I believe he will make multi billion dollars profit from here.
Activity: 596
Lucky the person who can afford to buy such a large number of cytokines. This is another confirmation that you just need to use the price drops.
Activity: 448
buying the dip is very interesting we can see how Chinese investors bought 10 thousand bitcoins patiently buying bitcoin now he will make multi-billion dollars profit from bitcoins alone
Activity: 336
I believe in China's country, I have a response to this country. They also bought 10,000 Bitcoins on the condition of price drop or down. I think it has introduced intelligence in China. The country did not want to use Bitcoin for Bitcoin, so it was banned. So now it's cheap to see the opportunity to buy and understand the idea and get good profits.
Activity: 420
in my opinion it is a very good step taken by some investors in china because such moments will not happen for a second time because it is a very limited moment and invstor china also know the total supply of bitcoin is also very limited so they take advantage of the opportunity there as much as possible.
Activity: 28
At the end of the day, Bitcoin is a gamble. And it takes guts and lots of luck when rolling the virtual dice.
Activity: 154
wow I guess that is was "normal" for some investors to buy some bitcoin during that correction, and I tried to accumulate as much bitcoin as I could, and I'm still trying to do it, but buying 10k BTC is just amazing. I mean, it's not like 1 BTC as $6k is cheap, and the guy decided to buy 10.000 bitcoin at an average price of $6k?

Of course that I'm impressed with the money he invested, but I'm assuming he didn't went all in, so maybe this was a "normal" investment for him. It definitely shows that successful investors are interested in bitcoin. I'm sure he was not the only one, so I guess that more will follow, and BTC price will have to keep increasing. Money attracts money, so if this guy sees something interesting in BTC, I'm sure many more will to.

I've d seen this guy his much attractions here in Bitcoin despite of banning BTC in his country this shows a very competitive invest in other investors will they freely used BTC in many ways and means that's a good example of not grabbing all the profits but exposed .
Activity: 476
I think the Chinese investors see the potential benefits provided by bitcoin can provide a very large advantage with the limited support of total supply bitcoin so many investors who use when the price on the basis to buy as much as they can.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
that's good news, which can make bitcoin prices go up, but we still have to be vigilant, if later he will sell bitcoinnya, eat bitcoin prices will go free ..
Pages:
Jump to: