Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip! - page 16. (Read 1879 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Chinese investors have not been affected by China's ban on BTC!

Property in China is no longer a hot investment product, and now people are turning their investment focus to cryptocurrency!

If China develops cryptocurrency trading in the future, the market for cryptocurrency will win a new outbreak!
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
I believed that if the people are really wanted and eagerly to adapt bitcoin in their lives well, nobody can stop them even if their government. Just always remember the saying that "If you want some things to have well there's nothing is impossible. We can do or we can have what we want just do everything just to have it.I can see how people are really love bitcoin because they make impossible things to be possible
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Wow that is a huge money and I think we would see another dip because of this investor,
I am really curious on how long will he hold the 10,000 Bitcoin I am sure that the market would crash again when this investor dump all his Bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
Perhaps, that is a strong indication that even the Chinese government is doing assault on bitcoin operation, still many investors are not taking it seriously and instead patronizing the entire technology. It is definitely a good sign for bitcoin, because it proves that bitcoin is still a good choice for a potential investment in the market. Hope that bitcoin will inches through a larger market cap value.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Thats a very impressive investments considering that sheer amount of money that he had to shed out in order to buy 10k bitcoins.  Its seems a like a very good sign too because he probably believes that bitcoin and crypto in general will experience another recovery that will bring prices to record highs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Chinese people are known to be a business oriented people since the yearly years of civilization and this guy had seen potential growth ob bitcoin that is good for his investment. Later, this guy would eventually be gaining millions of dollars on his profit once a great bullish market will happen anytime of the year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, it was very interesting to read all your opinions. Now I will study this issue more deeply
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
This is a great example of optimism at best as now he have made a great fortune by buying bitcoins at a low and now if he wants to be out of this game then he would sell his coins and leave the game but if i were him then I would have sold my bitcoins equal to the principal amount and would have kept the rest of the coins.
Activity: 54
There are many large investors in China, and even many exchanges with Chinese backgrounds are investing heavily. But what we have to worry about is that these investors are often sold by the impact of China's policy. A sharp drop in the impact of China's policy in September last year made bitcoin fall by 70% in a week.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
So, the guy is from China... another addition to the listing of Bitcoin Multi-Millionaire. How I envy these people...  Grin
Activity: 130

this a big boost to the cryptocurrency industry. 10,000 bitcoin is a lot of money. with this incident, most people will now tend to believe the credibility of cryptocurrencies which is a great news to all of us.
Activity: 140
That's a very smart guy. He will become one of the wealthiest people in the world in a few years.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
10,000 bitcoin is so much money. with such buzzing, i am always dizzy. i'm glad to make one whole bitcoin this year (i'm not sure yet if i can do it) and other people buying thousands of bitcoins. funny, even if i can not laugh about it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
When big investors join the bitcoin and crypto world, most people tend to believe the credibility of cryptocurrencies. Involvement of big investors also makes sure that the crypto world is not threatened by other people who are against this fantastic technology.
Activity: 1
Does anyone know how such a huge transaction is completed?  I'm guessing there are some professional middlemen, like what Christie does for the art world, who specialize in the trading of large volume crypto.  Anyone knows of any agencies that do this? (not that I'm going to buy anywhere close to this amount, but just curious how they work).
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I also saw the news yesterday. In fact, many people in China like to invest, but most people are not very convenient to deal with the Chinese government's influence on the bitcoin policy. The recent good news is that the Chinese government is likely to set up a special economic zone in a province in the south. The word money exchange is likely to get a legitimate licence. Let's look forward to it.
copper member
Activity: 560
This is just a game from whales to making fud spreading over the world
Make people afraid to lose their money and sell their asset to them so they can buy btc and altcoins in cheap price
In the end we must be patience and carefully to make every step in crypto industries
Never trust anyone and dont get into their mind games
Activity: 97
In recent days many circulating about the Chinese government will take action against bitcoin users but now there is someone who bought bitcoin with 10.000 bitcoin as a good trend the next day. Almost all altcoins have declined sharply and I do not know the exact cause. Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

That's his own strategy as he dare took a risk bought bitcoin when it was on the bearish trend in Q1, and 10,000 bitcoin is the amount that can be dumped at any time for him.  Shocked But, Let's hope he will not easily contribute in dumping.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Then that person will be lucky someday if the price of Bitcoin will reach to that point that McAfee predicted.
Pages:
Jump to: