Pages:
Author

Topic: chopcoin.io - The new interactive Bitcoin game! - page 10. (Read 41549 times)

legendary
Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001
Chinese translator
I thought refreshing might lose me the buy-in I had already paid, so didn't. Oh well.

Hey doog,

refreshing is okay you can do it as often as you want. If you paid for a playground and the key not got used you purchased it will stay until you use it and play on that playground.

Also if the message pops up if you really want to pay again don't worry. You just will pay one time.

So am I bought in for the next tournament, whenever that happens? I don't see the tournament playground listed as an option any more, only the regular 5.

Can I cancel that buy-in and get my entrance fee back?

Hey doog,

i refunded you for the open key Smiley

Dooglus comes here often, looks like he is interested in this game, is he the one of the investors ?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
I thought refreshing might lose me the buy-in I had already paid, so didn't. Oh well.

Hey doog,

refreshing is okay you can do it as often as you want. If you paid for a playground and the key not got used you purchased it will stay until you use it and play on that playground.

Also if the message pops up if you really want to pay again don't worry. You just will pay one time.

So am I bought in for the next tournament, whenever that happens? I don't see the tournament playground listed as an option any more, only the regular 5.

Hey doog,

i refunded you for the open key Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
I love this game, but my laptop heats up awfully fast. Does anyone else have problem with that?

Mine does not get that hot for now, but the fan really starts making a lot of noise, so it has to work faster. If it wasn't for that, it would probably get hot to. But my laptop is not very game orientated so maybe it's normal in my case, I don't know.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

Hey doog,

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
I love this game, but my laptop heats up awfully fast. Does anyone else have problem with that?

Not really, my laptop heats way faster with bitcoin wallet open of if playing multiple media sources.  You can clean laptop to stop over heat.

I use MultiBit so i don't have this problem Wink You have right i have to clean my laptop (I do this usually every 6 months) but for me it is easily noticeable that during this game processor heats up more than with other similar games. Just saying.. Wink

Yeah I think same like to you. I enjoy agor game and I played the original version with my laptop so many times. But in this version, my laptop is getting more warm than in the original one.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Not really, my laptop heats way faster with bitcoin wallet open of if playing multiple media sources.  You can clean laptop to stop over heat.

I use MultiBit so i don't have this problem Wink You have right i have to clean my laptop (I do this usually every 6 months) but for me it is easily noticeable that during this game processor heats up more than with other similar games. Just saying.. Wink

Only problem is cleaning most laptops is a total nightmare by design so you dont bother and just buy a new laptop.  Evidence of planned obsolescence me thinks.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

Not really, my laptop heats way faster with bitcoin wallet open of if playing multiple media sources.  You can clean laptop to stop over heat.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
I really liked Agar.io and now i have been playing some on chopcoin and im liking it. The bad thing is that it needs more players and it feels a bit slow
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I had the same problem with connecting, so I ended up pressing f5 after a minute and 30 seconds and tried entering again and was successful. lesson learned. refresh the page until you can get in.

Hey doog,

legendary
I had the same problem with connecting, so I ended up pressing f5 after a minute and 30 seconds and tried entering again and was successful. lesson learned. refresh the page until you can get in.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
The connection is good to me, but why the "buy-in" mode are always empty?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
legendary
I missed the first game because my deposit took too long to confirm.

At 9:30 the first game ended, so I tried to join the 2nd game.

It took the entrance fee off my balance, but just hung saying "connecting". I waited 10 minutes, asked in the chat, but nothing happened. An hour later I checked again and it's still saying "connecting", and the buy-in is still missing from my balance.

What do?

Hmmm, that's really disconcerting. Sounds like the site wasn't able to handle the increased load, since I've heard a few others mentioning a similar experience. your best bet is to probably just contact support about having your buy in refunded, or otherwise just ignore the loss.

It's possible that it took more than 10 minutes to connect to the game, then connected when I wasn't looking, and by the time I looked again it was all over. But that doesn't seem very fair. For how long am I expected to watch the "connecting..." screen?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

It took the entrance fee off my balance, but just hung saying "connecting". I waited 10 minutes, asked in the chat, but nothing happened. An hour later I checked again and it's still saying "connecting", and the buy-in is still missing from my balance.

What do?

Hmmm, that's really disconcerting. Sounds like the site wasn't able to handle the increased load, since I've heard a few others mentioning a similar experience. your best bet is to probably just contact support about having your buy in refunded, or otherwise just ignore the loss.
legendary
Also, I just played the new "pot" type game.

Two of us played, I killed the other guy, so I was the only player in the game.

At the bottom of the screen it says:

"Pot 0.0002; winning 0.000184"

What happened to the other 0.000116 BTC?

The missing amount is 8% of the pot. Is there really an 8% fee, or is this a bug?
legendary

What do?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
How was the tournament promotion? I saw the post on Reddit earlier today, and can't believe I missed it. Really was looking forward to it. Hopefully there is a similar event in the future? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I don't get the difference  Huh

Can you make an example calculation for old and new system?

Maybe it's this:

* before: each food blob was worth a certain amount of satoshi, and so the number of food blobs in the play area was limited by the amount that people had bought in with. At the end of the game any remaining food blobs are divided equally between the players. Sometimes if there was a lot of uneaten food in the play area it was +EV to buy in with 1 second remaining, because your share of the uneaten food was more than the buy-in.

* now: each food blob is only worth "points", which don't have a fixed BTC value, so the game can create them without constraint. At the end of the game the pot is divided between players in proportion to their mass, so there's always enough money in the pot to pay everyone. Uneaten food blobs aren't divided between players, so it's never +EV to buy in at the last second.

Am I close?
Thanks, this makes it clear.
We decided to double the tournament winnings to 0.2 BTC per round for tomorrow. Smiley Info: goo.gl/Iyq9Yn
Pages:
Jump to: