Pages:
Author

Topic: chopcoin.io - The new interactive Bitcoin game! - page 8. (Read 41549 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Are you ever going to discuss the option of teaming and not being allowed?  The high games(where you have to pay money) are not being played because of all the teaming that is going on.  It really isn't fair to have people team against you and take your coins.

No like you can see we added a function that feed someone with w is no more possible Smiley. Now they need to split to team and that makes it easy to kill also teams. Agar.io tried to add anti team protection many times and they failed hard and we won't go the same way. I like to play against teams and its possible to win Smiley

Yes, I think you will lose a lot of hope unfortunately for this though.  I am not willing to risk my coins when there are 4 people in a game, and 3 of them are teaming against me to take my entry.  I think a lot of people are going to feel the same way as I do and unfortunately it just won't work out for you:(
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Are you ever going to discuss the option of teaming and not being allowed?  The high games(where you have to pay money) are not being played because of all the teaming that is going on.  It really isn't fair to have people team against you and take your coins.

No like you can see we added a function that feed someone with w is no more possible Smiley. Now they need to split to team and that makes it easy to kill also teams. Agar.io tried to add anti team protection many times and they failed hard and we won't go the same way. I like to play against teams and its possible to win Smiley
Update: 11/04/2015

- Provisional balance has been added. For more info: http://chopcoin.io/learn/provisional_balance/
- Cookie users have been added. Cookie users function in exactly the same way as normal users, with one exception: they cannot use the chat feature, and thus also cannot tip/donate. A cookie user can claim his balance by logging into a registered (and verified) account. Cookie users also have a unique URL that players can bookmark.
- Chat now only auto-scrolls if the chat window is scrolled to the bottom. Thus, it allows users to read back chat without having to scroll up again.
- Users can now request to resend the verification email.
- User can now request their password to be reset in case they forgot it.
- Game server option wEjectaDoesNotAddMassToPlayers has been added. W ejecta will no longer add any mass to any player that consumes it, except the original owner of the W ejecta. Bombs are unaffected by this setting.
- Spectator mode should now update automatically after round end, when the first player joins the game.
- We added referral payouts from faucet. The value gets added to your provisional balance.
Hi chopcoin.io, nice game you've got there. I like that I can get bitcoins from something similar to agar.io. That's why I told all my friends about it.  Smiley

I've got two suggestions:

1. Could you make an incentive for people to join the buy-in games? Maybe a starting lotto 1/4 (or something else sustainable) of the buy-in. Most of the times I go on chopcoin, there's only the faucet playground that have people in it.

2. Could you make another game mode?  Tongue How about a mode which lets you host games with custom settings? (Bomb count, map size, little dots generation etc.) Maybe, everyone votes for a favourite custom mode which get featured for 2 weeks? Another possible game mode could be h2h...
Of course, these game modes would work better if more and more people play chopcoin. Hopefully, one day you'll overtake agar.io  Grin

Hope you like them,
Cancerbola (IGN also the same)

Hey,

read the next update infos and you see we did something for people to join the paid playgrounds Smiley

Second one i added it to list but i dont think we will/can go for it right now.
legendary
Activity: 812

Hope you are enjoying new customers from this early bubble period, if not yet you will be soon.

go chopcoin!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I have been busy last days and one more time I missed tournament Sad

But I see that this time event was cool too!

..and thanks for adding another language to the menu! Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain
Hi chopcoin.io, nice game you've got there. I like that I can get bitcoins from something similar to agar.io. That's why I told all my friends about it.  Smiley

I've got two suggestions:

1. Could you make an incentive for people to join the buy-in games? Maybe a starting lotto 1/4 (or something else sustainable) of the buy-in. Most of the times I go on chopcoin, there's only the faucet playground that have people in it.

2. Could you make another game mode?  Tongue How about a mode which lets you host games with custom settings? (Bomb count, map size, little dots generation etc.) Maybe, everyone votes for a favourite custom mode which get featured for 2 weeks? Another possible game mode could be h2h...
Of course, these game modes would work better if more and more people play chopcoin. Hopefully, one day you'll overtake agar.io  Grin

Hope you like them,
Cancerbola (IGN also the same)
Do you have any intention of stopping the teaming going on?  It really isn't fair if you don't have someone to team with in this game since people are constantly teaming.
Dear Chopcoiners,

on Sunday the 1st of November we will celebrate our two-month anniversary with a tournament to which we invite you cordially

The start will be at 21:00 UTC.

Here are the details:

2 matches
15 minutes each
Playground with plenty of food
0.001 buy-in
the pot will be tripled by minute 10

*WIN 0.05 BITCOINS*

Furthermore we will giving away 0.05 BTC to two of those who retweet our next Twitter post which will be marked with „RT005BTC“ at the beginning. Draw will be on Monday night.

To enable you being able to afford the buy-in we will increase the faucet payments from now on till the beginning of the tournament.

1. increase from 5000 to 10000 mBTC (0.00010000)

2. increase from 3000 to 6000 mBTC (0.00006000)

3. increase from 1000 to 2000 mBTC (0.00002000)

4. increase from 500 to 1000 mBTC (0.00001000)

5. increase from 500 to 1000 mBTC (0.00001000)

Looking forward to celebrate our anniversary with you at the tournament and spread the word.

Chopcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This game is super addicting beware!  It would be great if more and more people started joining because right now the tournament lobbie are sort of empty and its only the faucet game.
So, there were well over 350 buys ins during the 30 minute tournament yesterday. Everyone who made it to the end of the game won something, But user Briegn "Dude" came out on top and won 0.08BTC for his efforts. He also claimed the number three overall spot. Congrats to the winners!

Here is a shorter video of only the last 15 minutes of the game (4 minutes long): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqUvnEiGn0Q\

Here is a longer video (6 minutes long) of the entire 30 minute tournament: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3fW79z0r48

Thanks for this! I like it Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Dear Chopcoiners,

today our most beloved currency broke heavy resistance and conquered the 300$ level. Bears were slain and now it's time for the bulls to enjoy themselves. Therefore we invite you to a spontaneous tournament tonight at 21.00 UTC. Buy-in is 0.001 BTC and the duration 30 minutes. We will add triple the amount of the pot by minute 25 to the pot, meaning that we will triple every buy-in that was paid up until minute 25. If for example 50 buy-ins would have been paid by minute 25 we would take the amount of the regular pot of 0.05 and add 0.15 for a total pot of 0.2. It's up to you how costly this feast will be to us so spread the word!
Looking forward to see you in the playgrounds,

The chopcoin.io team

No offense, you might not a native English speaker, so sometimes your english is pretty hard to understand. please try to make it clearer. good luck.
Dear Chopcoiners,

today our most beloved currency broke heavy resistance and conquered the 300$ level. Bears were slain and now it's time for the bulls to enjoy themselves. Therefore we invite you to a spontaneous tournament tonight at 21.00 UTC. Buy-in is 0.001 BTC and the duration 30 minutes. We will add triple the amount of the pot by minute 25 to the pot, meaning that we will triple every buy-in that was paid up until minute 25. If for example 50 buy-ins would have been paid by minute 25 we would take the amount of the regular pot of 0.05 and add 0.15 for a total pot of 0.2. It's up to you how costly this feast will be to us so spread the word!
Looking forward to see you in the playgrounds,

The chopcoin.io team
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
thats a cool game we needed it a long time ago also its good that you have a  faucet on it for trying it out for free thank you
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
give me your cryptos
I found a game on App store(iOS) that's remarkably similar to Chopcoin.io, it called "Agar.io", looks like Chopcoin need a mobile version too.

Agar.io is the original game that chopcoin is based on, from miniclip.

Yes, I agree that chopcoin needs an app. Apps run faster through their own rather than through a browser.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
give me your cryptos
Representing

Shameless advertising.... (facepalm)

Oh well, at lease you're good at this game xD i've lost alot on high rollers :3
legendary
Activity: 812
Representing

We added new chat commands. For more info visit http://chopcoin.io/chat/

You can whisper another player by typing:
Code:
/w
Code:
Example: /w tiCeR hello

If you want to get a donator status: Available types: love (0.05 BTC), level1 (0.1 BTC), level2 (0.2 BTC), level3 (0.3 BTC). The amount will be directly deducted from your total balance and you will be awarded the appropriate donator status.
Code:
/donate
Code:
Example: /donate love
We added some user groups to the chat and also to the ranking system.

http://chopcoin.io/chat/

• Normal User
  • (✓)Supporter (Supported Chopcoin)
  • (♥)Loves Chopcoin (Donated 0.05 BTC)
  • (✰)Donator (Level 1: donated 0.1 BTC)
  • (✰✰)Donator (Level 2: donated 0.2 BTC)
  • (✰✰✰)Donator (Level 3: donated 0.3 BTC)

http://chopcoin.io/statistics/

• Place 1 = (♔)Username
  • Place 2 = (♕)Username
  • Place 3 = (♗)Username
Pages:
Jump to: