Pages:
Author

Topic: chopcoin.io - The new interactive Bitcoin game! - page 9. (Read 41549 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
I found a game on App store(iOS) that's remarkably similar to Chopcoin.io, it called "Agar.io", looks like Chopcoin need a mobile version too.

Not that important right now but we think about it in the future Smiley
However; we are currently experimenting with the percentage we take as a fee to figure out how to balance our costs
How about an optional buy-in for faucet to double the pay?

A good idea, we will discuss this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I found a game on App store(iOS) that's remarkably similar to Chopcoin.io, it called "Agar.io", looks like Chopcoin need a mobile version too.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
However; we are currently experimenting with the percentage we take as a fee to figure out how to balance our costs
How about an optional buy-in for faucet to double the pay?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
The rallies are 10 minutes and I understand that, if I play longer than 10 minutes, I can raise my rank. I play really slowly and I can not be bigger just only in 10 minutes  Grin
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

What's the fee for the 'pot' game? It seemed like it was 8% last time I played. If so, isn't that a little high?

Correct, recently it was 8%. That might seem rather high but we also used 5%, 2% and even no fees at all depending on the playground. However; we are currently experimenting with the percentage we take as a fee to figure out how to balance our costs (servers, development, faucet) with our income (advertisement, fee). Any advice how you found this balance with just-dice is appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
Reported 301 posts with 98% accuracy, beware!

Wow, that's impressive. I thought I was doing well with my:

"You have reported 20 posts with 95% accuracy"

I wish I could find out which of my 20 posts was "inaccurate". Because they were all clearly scammers.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
Hey doog,

i refunded you for the open key Smiley

Thanks for that! Smiley

Dooglus comes here often, looks like he is interested in this game, is he the one of the investors ?

Nope, I just enjoy the game.

What's the fee for the 'pot' game? It seemed like it was 8% last time I played. If so, isn't that a little high?
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I would like eternal life and eyes that never degrade to spend a good 5 years full time playing this game.

You added chat? oh fuck i really should not log on to check that, it is just too awesome and i have other work which will never get done. I'll end up a homeless tramp stealing wireless to play or something in 6 months if i log on now.

We'll really hope, it will never get so far that you end up a homeless tramp, but thx for praising us.
The chat is the newest concept, but we are looking foward to larger updates to bring more people to the paid playgrounds which is the main target for our game Wink

We hope you stay a ChopCoin member  Wink

Yeah i will keep checking in but i got a seriously addiction problem with these chopcoin/agar games.

It would be good to get people gambling more for sure, graduating them from faucet upwards via super micro stakes maybe idk. Having people click to buy into games after winning from faucet might prepare them. 
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

I would like eternal life and eyes that never degrade to spend a good 5 years full time playing this game.

You added chat? oh fuck i really should not log on to check that, it is just too awesome and i have other work which will never get done. I'll end up a homeless tramp stealing wireless to play or something in 6 months if i log on now.

We'll really hope, it will never get so far that you end up a homeless tramp, but thx for praising us.
The chat is the newest concept, but we are looking foward to larger updates to bring more people to the paid playgrounds which is the main target for our game Wink

We hope you stay a ChopCoin member  Wink
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I don't get the difference  Huh

Can you make an example calculation for old and new system?

Maybe it's this:

* before: each food blob was worth a certain amount of satoshi, and so the number of food blobs in the play area was limited by the amount that people had bought in with. At the end of the game any remaining food blobs are divided equally between the players. Sometimes if there was a lot of uneaten food in the play area it was +EV to buy in with 1 second remaining, because your share of the uneaten food was more than the buy-in.

* now: each food blob is only worth "points", which don't have a fixed BTC value, so the game can create them without constraint. At the end of the game the pot is divided between players in proportion to their mass, so there's always enough money in the pot to pay everyone. Uneaten food blobs aren't divided between players, so it's never +EV to buy in at the last second.

Am I close?

Doog wrote what the different is and got it to the point Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What the exact differences between pot mode and buy-in mode? BYW, it's really a creative game.
Update: 10/20/2015

- New chat overlay added. You are now able to chat while playing. Press T to chat in-game and press Y to show/hide the chat.
BTW what happens if you have to type a word that has Y, while chatting?

Nothing. As long as the chat input is on focus you can type y Smiley
Hmm seems a tricky one, I'll try it out some time. BTW who won the last tournament? I wasn't free at that time so could join.

One of them for sure was 0x1d. The new Pot play type pays out the tournaments at the end so its not manual anymore. Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7

- New chat overlay added. You are now able to chat while playing. Press T to chat in-game and press Y to show/hide the chat.

Hmm seems a tricky one, I'll try it out some time. BTW who won the last tournament? I wasn't free at that time so could join.

4 Mana 7/7

I thought refreshing might lose me the buy-in I had already paid, so didn't. Oh well.

Hey doog,

refreshing is okay you can do it as often as you want. If you paid for a playground and the key not got used you purchased it will stay until you use it and play on that playground.

Also if the message pops up if you really want to pay again don't worry. You just will pay one time.

So am I bought in for the next tournament, whenever that happens? I don't see the tournament playground listed as an option any more, only the regular 5.

Can I cancel that buy-in and get my entrance fee back?

Hey doog,

i refunded you for the open key Smiley

Dooglus comes here often, looks like he is interested in this game, is he of the investors ?

Not right now Smiley but maybe he can get us his users to our website and we can deal haha ^^
4 Mana 7/7

Dooglus comes here often, looks like he is interested in this game, is he of the investors ?
Nope AFAIK he is interested in the new/interesting concept of this game. And dooglus is known to "check" gambling sites.
Pages:
Jump to: