Pages:
Author

Topic: chopcoin.io - The new interactive Bitcoin game! - page 7. (Read 41549 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Chat says: "10:58:03*** Notification
Faucet playground -> Unregistered user came in first and won 60 microBTC (0.00006000 BTC)!"
That was me! Logged in as "Loyce". But: I didn't get it... It seems the login server went down during the game, but I could still finish it. After the game I could not reconnect instantly.

For faucet it's okay, but I think this should be fixed, especially for a paid game it's no fun if you win and get nothing...

Hey Loyce Smiley, like i already told on chat i am sorry, killed the server while adding some stuff. Wont happen again.

Nice to see that you are implementing new things. Game and design with each day looks better Smiley Waiting to join tournament today! Only 8 hours left!
Good luck everyone!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Faucet playground -> Unregistered user came in first and won 60 microBTC (0.00006000 BTC)!"
That was me! Logged in as "Loyce". But: I didn't get it... It seems the login server went down during the game, but I could still finish it. After the game I could not reconnect instantly.

For faucet it's okay, but I think this should be fixed, especially for a paid game it's no fun if you win and get nothing...

Hey Loyce Smiley, like i already told on chat i am sorry, killed the server while adding some stuff. Wont happen again.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I dont know if there is the game servers that are busy and slowly but after the design change i play chopcoin slowly ,i had change my internet provider but even being that its amazing has a lot information about my plays im near top 20 playing on free and lowroller and tournaments amazing .
legendary
Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001
Chinese translator
Here's a video promoting the November 12th tournament: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4K-9GtjTiA

Perfect! Thanks you. I will promote it soon on twitter.

Where does your servers locates?
In loved from the new design from the game but for me is very slow ,some said its my conection ,i wanna play the tournament and be on that top 20 at once keep the good work admin.
Here's a video promoting the November 12th tournament: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4K-9GtjTiA

Perfect! Thanks you. I will promote it soon on twitter.
Cheesy
Looks like the 8btc thread is bringing some Chinese users:

http://8btc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=25083

Sounds great! Smiley go on with it!
legendary
Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001
Chinese translator
 Cheesy
Looks like the 8btc thread is bringing some Chinese users:

http://8btc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=25083

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Few years i didn't play games.. maybe only sometimes, occasionally for few minutes .. until I found this game! Last weekend just soaked into the game. I need some rest, because I feel slowly addiction ..Wink
Good job guys! Awesome idea!
legendary
6000 mBTC (0.00006000)
6000 mBTC is 6.0000000 bitcoin, your units are a bit off ...
Well i love this game in sometimes i go there and go eat others im sure you made a good system based on bitcoin and the tournaments is a high way to make members active and interested the top players had won almost 1 btc playing a great game ,i hope i can be part of that rewarded players ,even i had made already a good income thanks admin i hope this games keeps growing and you and all earning bitcoin and have fun.
Dear Chopcoiners,

we will have another tournament next Thursday at 23.00 UTC.

The details:

- 2 rounds of 15 minutes each
- pot will be doubled after minute 10 (guaranted pot of 0.1 each)
- Playground with plenty of food
- 0.001 buy-in, provisional balance accepted
- pot is shared among ALL remaining players according to their size  

To enable you being able to afford the buy-in we will increase the faucet payments from now on till the beginning of the tournament.

• increase from 5000 to 6000 mBTC (0.00006000)
  • increase from 3000 to 4000 mBTC (0.00004000)
  • increase from 1000 to 3000 mBTC (0.00003000)
  • increase from 500 to 2000 mBTC (0.00002000)
  • increase from 500 to 1250 mBTC (0.00001250)
  • increase from 0 to 1000 mBTC (0.00001000)
  • increase from 0 to 850 mBTC (0.00000850)
  • increase from 0 to 750 mBTC (0.00000750)
  • increase from 0 to 650 mBTC (0.00000650)
  • increase from 0 to 500 mBTC (0.00000500)

Looking forward for the tournament and spread the word!

Chopcoin team
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
im glad that there is a faucet and free play for trying it i cant stop playing it Cheesy i guess i will have to deposit some money and check if i am better than others
Activity: 658
thats a really good game with a great design i was looking for something like that for a long time now it is really addictive and i got hooked on it
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
this stupid game is too adictive
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
No like you can see we added a function that feed someone with w is no more possible Smiley. Now they need to split to team and that makes it easy to kill also teams.
Teaming from my agar-experience: one person splits up to eat someone, then feeds his smallest ball into the team mate. This way you don't have to wait for merging, and can instantly split up again.
No names would makes teaming harder.

It definitely would but I think the server admins need to step up and eliminate cheating.  It is cheating, I have had guys eat me because their teammates throw chunks into them.  I have had people guard other players.  Why would I risk money for people obviously cheating.
legendary
No like you can see we added a function that feed someone with w is no more possible Smiley. Now they need to split to team and that makes it easy to kill also teams.
Teaming from my agar-experience: one person splits up to eat someone, then feeds his smallest ball into the team mate. This way you don't have to wait for merging, and can instantly split up again.
No names would makes teaming harder.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Are you ever going to discuss the option of teaming and not being allowed?  The high games(where you have to pay money) are not being played because of all the teaming that is going on.  It really isn't fair to have people team against you and take your coins.

No like you can see we added a function that feed someone with w is no more possible Smiley. Now they need to split to team and that makes it easy to kill also teams. Agar.io tried to add anti team protection many times and they failed hard and we won't go the same way. I like to play against teams and its possible to win Smiley

Yes, that was a great update. But now, I see people just scattering blobs everywhere, like squirrels storing their acorns for winter...
Could you prevent that by making it that other people can eat other people's ejecta, but it adds no mass? (So basically destroying ejecta)

It is already like that.  If I send out mass to gather later, if someone grabs that mass they eat it but don't get any extra weight at all.
Merit: 501
Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain
Are you ever going to discuss the option of teaming and not being allowed?  The high games(where you have to pay money) are not being played because of all the teaming that is going on.  It really isn't fair to have people team against you and take your coins.

No like you can see we added a function that feed someone with w is no more possible Smiley. Now they need to split to team and that makes it easy to kill also teams. Agar.io tried to add anti team protection many times and they failed hard and we won't go the same way. I like to play against teams and its possible to win Smiley

Yes, that was a great update. But now, I see people just scattering blobs everywhere, like squirrels storing their acorns for winter...
Could you prevent that by making it that other people can eat other people's ejecta, but it adds no mass? (So basically destroying ejecta)
Pages:
Jump to: