Pages:
Author

Topic: chopcoin.io - The new interactive Bitcoin game! - page 3. (Read 41549 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hey!

A good part of teamers are gone, so it's more fun now.
And about Paid playground, there is 4-5 players a good part of the day

Here's an idea: When no one is playing in a room then just keep the timer on 0 until someone enters.
Because when there is 5 minutes left in the payroom, no one enters. This way someone can start at anytime a full round and others will join sooner.

I agree. I never enter a room where it started 2 min ago if someone is already there. It means he'll have a huge advantage on me!

If a player join before you, he'll always have a advantage =P
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Here's an idea: When no one is playing in a room then just keep the timer on 0 until someone enters.
Because when there is 5 minutes left in the payroom, no one enters. This way someone can start at anytime a full round and others will join sooner.

I agree. I never enter a room where it started 2 min ago if someone is already there. It means he'll have a huge advantage on me!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
Tournaments
Every saturday at 21:00UTC

• Two rounds of 15 minutes (no break)
  • Plenty of food
  • Buy-in = 0.001 buy-in (provisional balance accepted)
  • Pot is shared among ALL remaining players according to their size

After the countdown is up please refresh the page until you see that the playground is active. If you bought in before you will be prompted with another buy-in message, which you can safely accept (In this case the buy-in fee will only be deducted once from your balance).

For more playground information -> https://forum.chopcoin.io/topic/6/faucet-paid-and-tournaments-differents-mode-times-date

I'm going to try this!  If the pot is shared based on size, I should at least get something back!
legendary
Although I love the idea of having a way to earn bitcoins by gambling in a game that requires strategy and skill, I feel that the lack of a larger player base really affects the game. With fewer people, it becomes much less energetic and fun and you'll get into a duller game with a higher chance to stay where you are (if you are eliminated in a small game, chances are you won't be able to return easily). Another thing I seem to have a problem with is joining the faucet game. I'm trying to figure out the mechanics of the game, and so I wouldn't exactly want to hop into a paid round straight away.

Lastly, the logo in the top-left of the homepage is a little bit cramped and feels like there's too much stuff in there. That's just my personal opinion, though.

Well the site is growing. In evenings there are 30 people and it's gotten more hard to win the 5,000 sat.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
Although I love the idea of having a way to earn bitcoins by gambling in a game that requires strategy and skill, I feel that the lack of a larger player base really affects the game. With fewer people, it becomes much less energetic and fun and you'll get into a duller game with a higher chance to stay where you are (if you are eliminated in a small game, chances are you won't be able to return easily). Another thing I seem to have a problem with is joining the faucet game. I'm trying to figure out the mechanics of the game, and so I wouldn't exactly want to hop into a paid round straight away.

Lastly, the logo in the top-left of the homepage is a little bit cramped and feels like there's too much stuff in there. That's just my personal opinion, though.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
I'd love to see a map for 30 minutes of time to play  Cool

Sorry but we tested that on some of the first tournaments and people get to big for that and it gets unfair for new joiners Smiley
legendary
I'd love to see a map for 30 minutes of time to play  Cool
Tournaments
Every saturday at 21:00UTC

• Two rounds of 15 minutes (no break)
  • Plenty of food
  • Buy-in = 0.001 buy-in (provisional balance accepted)
  • Pot is shared among ALL remaining players according to their size

After the countdown is up please refresh the page until you see that the playground is active. If you bought in before you will be prompted with another buy-in message, which you can safely accept (In this case the buy-in fee will only be deducted once from your balance).

For more playground information -> https://forum.chopcoin.io/topic/6/faucet-paid-and-tournaments-differents-mode-times-date
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Still teams in free faucet, not that they go away or listen to any set rules  Angry
Just experienced it myself after one game. Kills the urge to play again.
legendary
Still teams in free faucet, not that they go away or listen to any set rules  Angry
I'm subscribed to your newsletter, so I've been keeping up with your updates.  You guys have come a long ways from when you started.  Not a lot of posts yet in the forum, but it's a nice touch.  I second what Indianacoin said, you should add flags for a skin.  I would love to represent Japan in game.

Thanks Smiley we try to not spam our players but sometimes a news will come Smiley
Nice site but it is lacking traction.
I saw another site named agar.io had more number of participants than this one and it had integration of country flags as well wich looks awesome if you want to represent for a country and play as a pseudo team since other players belonging to the same country might not feel right to gobble you. Wink

Anyways try to start a signature campaign if you really want more new participants.

All the best.

Thank you for your kind words. Oh the random skins was in before the last update. We will add them back to the game on V.2 but right now it stays for the private skin option Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Nice site but it is lacking traction.
I saw another site named agar.io had more number of participants than this one and it had integration of country flags as well wich looks awesome if you want to represent for a country and play as a pseudo team since other players belonging to the same country might not feel right to gobble you. Wink

Anyways try to start a signature campaign if you really want more new participants.

All the best.

Hey Chopcoiners,

we wanted to inform you about the new Chopcoin forum that launched today.

You can find it under:

https://forum.chopcoin.io

We hope to see you soon to build up a nice community.

Greetings,
Chopcoin Team
We added over 170 new colors. So the chance to get same color is not that high anymore Smiley if you want to be your own you can get your personal skin.
I should have tried before typing Cheesy
Skins won't help, as I disabled it for performance reasons.

Haha no problem, have fun with the new colors.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
We added over 170 new colors. So the chance to get same color is not that high anymore Smiley if you want to be your own you can get your personal skin.
I should have tried before typing Cheesy
Skins won't help, as I disabled it for performance reasons.
I have a request: is it possible to give my own blobs a unique color that does not change (for me)? It's fine to see other colors for other people, and changing them all the time is fine too, but changing my color too gets confusing sometimes. For example, I was red with more than 10 blobs, someone else was red too and came in for the attack. It's virtually impossible to keep track of who-is-who in that case.
If I could be red, and all the other users keep changing colors to anything-but-red, that would be perfect!

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I have a request: is it possible to give my own blobs a unique color that does not change (for me)? It's fine to see other colors for other people, and changing them all the time is fine too, but changing my color too gets confusing sometimes. For example, I was red with more than 10 blobs, someone else was red too and came in for the attack. It's virtually impossible to keep track of who-is-who in that case.
If I could be red, and all the other users keep changing colors to anything-but-red, that would be perfect!

Edit: I see names are back, in that case it doesn't matter anymore Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: