Pages:
Author

Topic: CigsSpot.com - original cigarettes for low price - page 22. (Read 57366 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I am also a FORMER customer of only.  I stopped ordering from him when the last order I placed did a no show and all I got from his was bullshit.  First he kept saying let's wait for customs and then when I didn't go away he finally admitted that it was bullshit and that my order was gone.  4 Cartons into the wind (in his pocket as far as I'm concerned).

NO accountability
NO responsibility
DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT!

I don't know only OR cigsspot.  I have no reason to support/oppose either of them.  I am just a smoker who happen to live in the NYC area where cigarettes are more expensive than College!

When only was delivering what I ordered I posted it.  When he stopped I posted that as well and if you read the thread I was not even close to alone.  Frankly I am surprised to see that anyone is still using him.

Cigsspot has been very friendly and responsive and as long as that remains the case I will continue to buy from him and post results.

Just my .02 satoshi

ig
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
They are saying your customers probably have had some problems with your services? That is ridiculous, I haven't seen any bad comments here so he is really just making up lies because he is finally losing his monopoly.

I have ordered 6 cartons from only and I can say he is the one having bad service!
Out of those 6 cartons 2 never showed up so I ended paying more for those than I would have paid if I just bought them locally.

And he doesn't only have higher prices, he also has high price for registered shipping because he doesn't want people to use it so he doesn't have to do anything when his packets go "missing".

I ordered three times, first two came without any broblems but third didn't came Sad
I have been waiting it for more than 30 days and now they don't even answer my mails anymore...
Activity: 414
Merit: 270
Dear costumers,
we are proud that our concurrent decide to "play dirty". It proves that we are better, and in such a short period we made our service better than their.

Our big team work every day, to improve the logistic, the price, and product line. We offer new brands, best quality cigarettes, best price on market because of the work of our Marketing and Logistic department,  costumer care, Free delivery. Our success it's a common success.

Thank you for choosing us, and being a part of our community. We work hard in order to give you the best service. We have no time to spend on writing SH*T about our concurrent. #cigsspot #best_service #costumer_care #best_price #loyalty #team #family #group_apartenence

New order placed this morning cigs   Smiley

ig
Got it! Nice to hear from you again!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
New order placed this morning cigs   Smiley

ig
Anouncement for those who didnt know. Follow us on social networks :

- Twitter
 - Instagram
 - Pinterest
 - Facebook

Also our OpenBazaar ID - #ebeed54fce491a8c26f24f019a1c5e483b90bee9

Thank You all and dont forget to refill your cigs supplies))
Cigs arrived within a week. Thanks!!

Drina as cigs would be welcomed!

We will see what we can do about that. And what do you think about Gauloises?

What can you do if I need 2 cartons of Lucky Strike. I can do upto 4 cartons per month if everything goes well. So a nice gesture would be motivating me to try you guys out.
I mean price wise offcourse.

Thank You for considering us. As you saw we already have the best price on the market. For you first order of 2 cartons we can give you 10% disscount. I can PM you the coupon for it right away.
Activity: 420

What can you do if I need 2 cartons of Lucky Strike. I can do upto 4 cartons per month if everything goes well. So a nice gesture would be motivating me to try you guys out.
I mean price wise offcourse.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

Great brand but not my taste

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
First time order and cigarettes arrived within 6 days of ordering to UK! Will order again as long as priced stay competitive. Thank you cigsspot.
where is you company exactly? I just don't want to order cigars and wait for them 2 or 3 weeks  Grin
3$ is damn cheap for marlboro, its more than 50% cheaper than in my country

We are situated in eastern Europe. You look at the situation with delivery like this: order 1 carton, after it will arrive order another one. So while you wil be smoking cigs from the first package  - the second already be on its way).

Where are you situated Europe or America? By country we can tell you more exactly about delivery time.

Can you ship the packages tracked. I have ordered from another company and they lost my package so I need it to be sent tracked.

All of our packages have tracking IDs.

Nice, let me scoop on your site to see if you serve my brand Wink. If it is can I order with your or do you prefer i place an order on the site?

What is your brand?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I was a part of free cigarettes giveaways. I believe that OP really sent me my pack of cigarettes, I've got the Tracking code also via email. but after 2 and half month I still didn't received my pack of free cigarette, Please OP can't you send me another pack of cigarettes.?
Activity: 406
where is you company exactly? I just don't want to order cigars and wait for them 2 or 3 weeks  Grin

We are situated in eastern Europe. You look at the situation with delivery like this: order 1 carton, after it will arrive order another one. So while you wil be smoking cigs from the first package  - the second already be on its way).

Where are you situated Europe or America? By country we can tell you more exactly about delivery time.

Can you ship the packages tracked. I have ordered from another company and they lost my package so I need it to be sent tracked.

Nice, let me scoop on your site to see if you serve my brand Wink. If it is can I order with your or do you prefer i place an order on the site?

Activity: 406

Gauloises are now available on our website - cigsspot.com/product-category/gauloises

You are welcome to try them!!

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
Pages:
Jump to: