Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore XPM GPU Miner discussion - page 44. (Read 142100 times)

Activity: 796
Merit: 505
April 17, 2014, 02:54:15 PM
From other thread:

90% of Ypool XPM is now claymore's GPU miner and Claymore win 0.7 XPM / BLOCK for 1500 block/day ...

1050XPM per day.... HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6253075

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
April 17, 2014, 12:44:03 PM

Thanks for sharing this, now I can go back to linux :-P

It means, you can reach 1.05 chains/day on overclocked Radeon 290X. This miner is crap.

Earnings are getting smaller because difficulty is rising fast.

http://anty.info/primecoin-charts/

definitely need more work .. but what is crap is closed source miner with protection that can be bypassed since traffic is not protected...

You free not to use it, I dont get people who want everything for free and bitch about it everywhere. I totally dont care about protection on my rig.

And it is very rude to come here to promote other miners, which actually gets you less profit.
the problem is not a question of having a miner for free, but to have the freedom to mine where we want and the way we want
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
April 17, 2014, 12:06:42 PM

It means, you can reach 1.05 chains/day on overclocked Radeon 290X. This miner is crap.

definitely need more work .. but what is crap is closed source miner with protection that can be bypassed since traffic is not protected...

You free not to use it, I dont get people who want everything for free and bitch about it everywhere. I totally dont care about protection on my rig.

And it is very rude to come here to promote other miners, which actually gets you less profit.

If you look at the thread, I didn't promote it. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion.
April 17, 2014, 11:58:39 AM
For me its good, more miners - more options to use what we want.
Maybe Claymore will make solo miner faster :-D

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 17, 2014, 11:55:17 AM

I'm not promoting it, i still use this miner with donating. it was mentioned and i posted a link for it for reference.
further more primer can look at its code and see if theres something he could use in order to bump some performance or help him make a port for linux since he doesn't currently have a linux version.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 17, 2014, 11:43:51 AM

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
April 17, 2014, 11:38:58 AM

Activity: 34
April 17, 2014, 09:15:28 AM

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
April 17, 2014, 08:07:20 AM
any interest in developing a riecoin miner ?
As the difficulty increase a lot on primecoin, that could be something interesting.
Activity: 430
April 17, 2014, 06:29:22 AM

Guys it tooks me tonight additional 8 hours to get to 60XPM which is my auto payout!
its all because of the blocks?

captain?
April 17, 2014, 06:19:22 AM

Activity: 126
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
April 17, 2014, 03:21:36 AM
true, we really need alternatives.. for some reason ypool is not giving me enough shares and some are really low compared to other gpus, some show up as NA... does anyone think this could be due to DDOS?

Hi Claymore,

Does your miner support other pools, like rpool, it also compatible with xpt protocol.  The ypool now can easily start a 51% attack.

I was unhappy with ypool shares too, getting low payments -hit like 6  blocks in 3 days and was paid shit so I went solo. If you're a slow miner and just want to leech go for ypool, but if you're fast try solo> there are 2 solo clients now one free and one paid and you will also help to network descentralisation .

Claymore's miner is  good but  he doesn't want to release a solo one atm for the reasons he stated few pages back but I would be very glad to still use his miner to another pool that pays properly.
Activity: 140
April 17, 2014, 03:17:58 AM
why so occurs? why the income falls? the program works without stopping

earn-
the day before yesterday 2*280x = 10 xpm
yesterday 2*280x = 6 xpm

Activity: 2
April 17, 2014, 02:59:34 AM
Hi Claymore,

Does your miner support other pools, like rpool, it also compatible with xpt protocol.  The ypool now can easily start a 51% attack.

rpools have the payout issue , have u aware this?
what issue?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
April 17, 2014, 02:14:44 AM
Hi Claymore,

Does your miner support other pools, like rpool, it also compatible with xpt protocol.  The ypool now can easily start a 51% attack.

rpools have the payout issue , have u aware this?
April 17, 2014, 12:55:39 AM
Did anyone measured the power draw from GPU when running claymore?

Yes,

~ 850W for 4 x 280X card rig, just looked on my Watt-o-meter :-P
1100/1500, 3x -hc512 1x -hc256, -ss 2.
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
April 17, 2014, 12:50:05 AM
true, we really need alternatives.. for some reason ypool is not giving me enough shares and some are really low compared to other gpus, some show up as NA... does anyone think this could be due to DDOS?

Hi Claymore,

Does your miner support other pools, like rpool, it also compatible with xpt protocol.  The ypool now can easily start a 51% attack.
Activity: 2
April 17, 2014, 12:47:28 AM
Hi Claymore,

Activity: 56
April 16, 2014, 10:30:40 PM
Did anyone measured the power draw from GPU when running claymore?
Pages:
Jump to: