Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 114. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 107
September 12, 2017, 03:23:39 PM
Oops... there are no -allpools -allcoins in linux version? WTF!! I can not dig new CryptoNight coins...
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
September 12, 2017, 01:16:31 PM
Dual mining monero and something else?HuhHuhHuhHuh

Yeah you can, as far as I know only minergate has merged mining pools with monero, but they don't seem to have decent reputation, word is they're running a botnet, skimming shares and general dickery.

Anyway, is anyone mining with this miner along with a cpu miner? I get massive hashrate drop on the gpu miner if I start to cpu mine, it seems that claymore's miner offloads some work to the cpu. I have another rig where I use ccminer and stark's miner to gpu and cpu mine without any hashrate loss. I tried playing with process priorities to no avail.

No loss in cpu hashrate when using XMRig  https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig

I prefer it for cpu and nvidia mining.

You can also choose your dev fee (1-5%)

Got no issues cpu and gpu mining on linux with nvidia ccminer xmring/stark, problem I'm facing is with windows and claymore's amd miner in combination with any cpu miner.
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
September 12, 2017, 12:48:11 PM

Yeah you can, as far as I know only minergate has merged mining pools with monero, but they don't seem to have decent reputation, word is they're running a botnet, skimming shares and general dickery.

Anyway, is anyone mining with this miner along with a cpu miner? I get massive hashrate drop on the gpu miner if I start to cpu mine, it seems that claymore's miner offloads some work to the cpu. I have another rig where I use ccminer and stark's miner to gpu and cpu mine without any hashrate loss. I tried playing with process priorities to no avail.

No loss in cpu hashrate when using XMRig  https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig

I prefer it for cpu and nvidia mining.

You can also choose your dev fee (1-5%)
copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 12:13:41 PM
is there a linux version available?

+1, there is too few love for linux! I know linux exists at "OLD"-folder but we want new linux build! Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
September 12, 2017, 07:41:44 AM

Activity: 1
September 11, 2017, 12:05:20 PM
Activity: 595
Merit: 251
September 10, 2017, 05:27:26 PM
is there a linux version available?
Activity: 2
September 10, 2017, 02:33:28 PM
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me by sending me a config file for GG miner. I used to use claymore miner to mine directly to bitrexx and I used a payment ID except from the address. Can someone tell me how to add the bitrexx address  and if it support miner's name like claymore does? The pool I use is nanopool but there is no instructions there for GG miner
Activity: 57
September 10, 2017, 09:41:27 AM
Hope the new version will reach Zawawa's GatelessGate  performance. At the moment GG is still the best and to overbeat it by popularity, Claymore's hashrate should be more because of devfee ))))
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 07:03:21 AM
Claymore, how long we looking at for an updated miner?  I simply can not get stability with this miner with newer cards.  Are we looking at a month, a week, a day?  Please provide the forum some hope as to when you plan to have an updated miner for Monero.

I will release new version within two weeks.
I hope will be quicker and more cold, than sgminer 5.5.5 =)
September 09, 2017, 08:12:58 PM
Claymore, could you combine all your miners into a single miner and maybe add a few more algorithms too?

That would be great
Activity: 1
September 09, 2017, 07:39:10 PM
Bug Report Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner  v9.7 Beta on Windows 10

1. cryptonote miner does not do a correct look up for addresses (this seems to happen a lot around windows), e.g. it will resolve all dns addresses always to the first address even when multiple adresses available, therefore making dns round robin ineffective, eg.

fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com resolves always to 5.9.58.111 which is currently down and stops the miner.

temporary workaround add a line to c:\WINDOWS/system32/drivers/etc/hosts (which is surprisingly tricky on windows ask google)
        176.9.147.178   fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com

Correct handling would be using round robin on the total list of adresse for

user@work3:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/drivers/etc$ host fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com
fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com has address 5.9.58.111
fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com has address 176.9.147.178
fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com has address 46.4.120.155
fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com has address 176.9.47.243
fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com has address 138.201.124.177
fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com has address 176.9.2.145
fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com has address 176.9.0.89
fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com has address 138.201.60.198
fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com has address 94.130.9.194
fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com has address 176.9.147.78

2. at first i thought i only need to change the command line from
NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com:45590 -u user -p x
to
NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://176.9.147.178:45590 -u user -p x
but the miner does not accept this as a valid pool address. doesn't look right in my humble oppinion.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
September 09, 2017, 11:58:40 AM
Claymore, could you combine all your miners into a single miner and maybe add a few more algorithms too?
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
September 09, 2017, 11:39:27 AM
Claymore, how long we looking at for an updated miner?  I simply can not get stability with this miner with newer cards.  Are we looking at a month, a week, a day?  Please provide the forum some hope as to when you plan to have an updated miner for Monero.

Great! I'm looking forward to it. my cards drop clock speed with 9.7 if I use anything newer than 17.6.2 driver
September 09, 2017, 09:49:14 AM
is it possible to solo mine cryptonote based coins through this or any other miner?

interesting in this as well
Activity: 64
September 09, 2017, 06:37:17 AM

Linux binaries too?

And what about Nvidia support? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
September 09, 2017, 05:21:55 AM

Linux binaries too?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
September 09, 2017, 05:16:14 AM

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
September 09, 2017, 04:10:08 AM
is it possible to solo mine cryptonote based coins through this or any other miner?
Activity: 124
September 09, 2017, 04:09:01 AM
Hi Mr Claymore,

I've got some competition for you and the dev fee is zero. It's called "Gateless Gate v0.1.3-pre3" and I've got it up and running stable on Windows 10-64bit and Ubuntu 16.04-64bit at really impressive hash rates. It also likes to stay connected to the pool.

I know you'll need some source code to compare your miner with while under development so I found this and it works really good.

Yep. I've been using SGM forks for XMR (and GG is very nice) since well... since this miner is not really updated by Claymore for years.
BTW there's just been released new build of excavator (same author - zawawa) which supports now dual mining with  probably better rates on nvidia... so there's that too, so it's all good

Sir, Ursul0 is it possible to dual mine using excavator. what coins does it support?..
Jump to: