Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 139. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Guys, any ideas why I get the following message?

cannot find block data:
{"id":4,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"Lowdifficultyshare"},"result":null}
cannot convert blob data

I returned everything back to stock settings and it stopped. Dunno Whats going on.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello Folks,

I see reference in several places to a linux_64 version of this miner.. anyone have a link or url for the linux version?

thanks

-t
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
yes it's normal, because pool adjust difficulty to your miner to get 1 share every XX seconds. what does the pool say, is your hashrate more or less correct?

In miner I can see hash rate around 1450 - 1550 H/s

But on bip.ms-pool.net.ua It varies from 800 - 2500... It's strange... I have mined only 4.7 bip in 4 hours, I will run it fer a few days and will see the real earnings, but I'm not sure if the miner is working properly

maybe you should move this debate to bipcoin thread....
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
NoizChain
yes it's normal, because pool adjust difficulty to your miner to get 1 share every XX seconds. what does the pool say, is your hashrate more or less correct?

In miner I can see hash rate around 1450 - 1550 H/s

But on bip.ms-pool.net.ua It varies from 800 - 2500... It's strange... I have mined only 4.7 bip in 4 hours, I will run it fer a few days and will see the real earnings, but I'm not sure if the miner is working properly
Activity: 213
Guys, any ideas why I get the following message?

cannot find block data:
{"id":4,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"Lowdifficultyshare"},"result":null}
cannot convert blob data
NoizChain
anybody mining bipcoin with this miner?
yes

what is your config and pool? My miner stops sending shares after 3 minutes of mining... I don't know what does it mean
https://youtu.be/eUI-IMbbMCI

Thanks, It's working I think but after 5 minutes of mining the sharerate decrease a lot... I'm on port 5555 , do you experience something similar?
yes

what is your config and pool? My miner stops sending shares after 3 minutes of mining... I don't know what does it mean
https://youtu.be/eUI-IMbbMCI
Activity: 185
I think that would be nice of Claymore to implement in his Miner Manager option for monitoring of temps and fans running sgminer Smiley

I think Claymore needs to improve further optimization for RX cards as first priority.

what pool do you use for xmr

I am currently on dashminer.com XMR pool.

Many other XMR pools like, dwarfpool, nanopool, moneropool.....

suprnova is good as well.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
32bit version not available?
NoizChain
yes

yes
NoizChain
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
what hashrate has 470 on max intensity and mod bios?and what power consumption?i have now nvidia cards,and i'm interesting about amd qualities in mining because i want define - buy amd or not.

EDIT: can go much faster and still too many rejects... (and I mean intel 1150)
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
what hashrate has 470 on max intensity and mod bios?and what power consumption?i have now nvidia cards,and i'm interesting about amd qualities in mining because i want define - buy amd or not.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
I think that would be nice of Claymore to implement in his Miner Manager option for monitoring of temps and fans running sgminer Smiley

I think Claymore needs to improve further optimization for RX cards as first priority.

I am currently on dashminer.com XMR pool.

Many other XMR pools like, dwarfpool, nanopool, moneropool.....
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

yeah, or that.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

Jump to: