Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 144. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
For the miners who want to test my rig manager : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/windows-mining-monitoring-tool-v2-beta-open-beta-1448855
I would love to get feedback on my tool.

Here my public dashboard
http://www.monitorig.com/#?panel=dashboard&id=1086db9224632d26671ab42df5ee1d92bf0187bbdd

Of course it support the 3 main claymore miners for XMR, ETH or ZEC Smiley

Wow man, nice work  Wink
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
For the miners who want to test my rig manager : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/windows-mining-monitoring-tool-v2-beta-open-beta-1448855
I would love to get feedback on my tool.

Here my public dashboard
http://www.monitorig.com/#?panel=dashboard&id=1086db9224632d26671ab42df5ee1d92bf0187bbdd

Of course it support the 3 main claymore miners for XMR, ETH or ZEC Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello, Claymore.
Thanks for your work.
Could you update your CPU miner as well for ssl and username support.

9.7 is supporting usernames...

He's referring to CPU Miner... Not GPU. CPU Version latest is 3.5 and doesnt support username.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello, Claymore.
Thanks for your work.

9.7 is supporting usernames...
Activity: 45
Hey dev,
nice work! I'm using your GPU miner on 3 of my rigs.

One problem here, with the -tt switch, I used to see the temperature and fan status in all of the rigs fine.

From a while ago, two of the rigs no longer showing any information on temperature or fan status, upgraded from 9.6 to 9.7, it doesn't help.

What's with this?

I can see the temperature and fan sensor readings in other programs like AIDA64.

Cheers,
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello, Claymore.
Thanks for your work.

Instead of having to do the normal Miner, he is doing everything right. However, no one is normal! Everyone was waiting for optimization 16 * * Drivers! Instead came Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v10.0!
Activity: 170
Merit: 101
Hello, Claymore.
Thanks for your work.
Activity: 40
Hey claymore ,
first of all , thank you for all the work you put into your miner Smiley
Could you make speed up for this version too after you update zec miner ? if you have time to do it .. It's been a long time without speed up ( your 9.7 update was still very appreciated )
I think Monero mining consume much less power than zec while have almost the same profitability . and monero has a better future than zec (in my opinion)
I'm dreaming of a nice speed up on this miner Smiley please make this dream comes true !

Have a good day and good luck searching for speed up into our dear gpu Smiley
ps : sorry for bad english ..
Activity: 76
Merit: 3
Still have random reboot after few hours with my 6 RX480 rig. Last time after 7 hours.
Any idea why ?
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Hi Guys

Best pool for mining xmr-eth-etc-Zcash

PPLNS 1%

This link pool

https://minergate.com/a/e172e848728edd0d2b97b9b5
Activity: 600
Merit: 261
Hi Claymore... any estimate on when you might release a version of this updated to hopefully increase hash-rate for those of us with 470/480s?  If you are already working on it, any idea of what kind of increase may be possible?  Thanks again for all your work, it is really appreciated!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi @claymore, please fix that "-fanmin", "-fanmax", "-tstop", "-powlim", "-cvddc", "-mvddc" options. its make windows crash often.
because i tried setting from watttool its stable a whole day.
thanks claymore !  Grin

Why would you need it if watttool works?

Not everybody wants to bother wasting their life messing with watttool.
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
Hi @claymore, please fix that "-fanmin", "-fanmax", "-tstop", "-powlim", "-cvddc", "-mvddc" options. its make windows crash often.
thanks claymore !  Grin

because when rig lost AC power
wattman will force it to default clock and watttool cant do auto set clock like claymore dude  Wink
wrong. watttool SHOULD be used with profiles, that can be loaded automatically.

EDIT: on both accounts actually... - don't install the driver package, just update driver in device manager(after ddu) from where you unpack the drivers package. (so it won't reset to defaults when it feels like)
Activity: 12
thanks claymore !  Grin

because when rig lost AC power
wattman will force it to default clock and watttool cant do auto set clock like claymore dude  Wink
Activity: 76
Merit: 3
If you are one of the ones who really want to be able to mine to an exchange - dude.... just get a mymonero.com account, mine to it and take that extra 2 minutes a day to send from it to poloniex or wherever.

tbh i also want to mine to the exchange, is it free to transfer from mymonero.com account to polo ?

There is a fee of between 0.003 and 0.006 and a delay. The fee depends on the level of privacy you select. It works but is annoying.
You have to always consider if you have enough funds INCLUDING the fee or your transaction will fail.

Just did a test transfer, 3.5 xmr with minimum privacy level (mixin 3) and the fee was 0.009 xmr.

edit: to sum up,

3.5 xmr from webwallet to kraken fee 0.009 xmr
3.5 xmr from kraken to local wallet fee 0.05 xmr
3.5 xmr from local wallet to kraken fee 0.004 xmr

You also ave a fee for the tx. Example suprnova will apply a 0.01 XMR TX fee
Activity: 55
thanks claymore !  Grin

Activity: 12
thanks claymore !  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptoLearner
Suprnova im still waiting for yu to add the  polo wallet id  so i can use your pool any update

Very soon, I'm testing currently.

I assume it cannot be done

Why it can't be done ? let the man test...

Sure, but he is taking too long and losing all miners in the process  Sad

You can mine without autopayout in the meantime, that's what i do, not a biggie, those changes aren"t easy and he must prioritize the stability of the pool.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Suprnova im still waiting for yu to add the  polo wallet id  so i can use your pool any update

Very soon, I'm testing currently.

I assume it cannot be done

Why it can't be done ? let the man test...

Sure, but he is taking too long and losing all miners in the process  Sad
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
i get 560 h/s on a 280x
but only 450 h/s on a 7950.. is it normal? those cards were not that different in speed before.
Jump to: