Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 145. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptoLearner
Suprnova im still waiting for yu to add the  polo wallet id  so i can use your pool any update

Very soon, I'm testing currently.

I assume it cannot be done

Why it can't be done ? let the man test...
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Suprnova im still waiting for yu to add the  polo wallet id  so i can use your pool any update

I assume it cannot be done
CryptoLearner
If you are one of the ones who really want to be able to mine to an exchange - dude.... just get a mymonero.com account, mine to it and take that extra 2 minutes a day to send from it to poloniex or wherever.

tbh i also want to mine to the exchange, is it free to transfer from mymonero.com account to polo ?

There is a fee of between 0.003 and 0.006 and a delay. The fee depends on the level of privacy you select. It works but is annoying.
You have to always consider if you have enough funds INCLUDING the fee or your transaction will fail.

Just did a test transfer, 3.5 xmr with minimum privacy level (mixin 3) and the fee was 0.009 xmr.

Yeah so even if it's a minimum amount you're still paying a bit of money, so mining to an exchange make sense even if so little  Grin

thx for the infos !
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
If you are one of the ones who really want to be able to mine to an exchange - dude.... just get a mymonero.com account, mine to it and take that extra 2 minutes a day to send from it to poloniex or wherever.

tbh i also want to mine to the exchange, is it free to transfer from mymonero.com account to polo ?

There is a fee of between 0.003 and 0.006 and a delay. The fee depends on the level of privacy you select. It works but is annoying.
You have to always consider if you have enough funds INCLUDING the fee or your transaction will fail.

Just did a test transfer, 3.5 xmr with minimum privacy level (mixin 3) and the fee was 0.009 xmr.

edit: to sum up,

3.5 xmr from webwallet to kraken fee 0.009 xmr
3.5 xmr from kraken to local wallet fee 0.05 xmr
3.5 xmr from local wallet to kraken fee 0.004 xmr
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

CryptoLearner
i recommend suprnova, im really happy with them  Cool

I have tried at least 5 different XMR pools over the last week and I have to agree - (so far at least) Suprnova seem to be really great.

I had a problem with Claymore's new ssl connection causing Suprnova to ban my IP address. I emailed [email protected] about it and got a reply withing 15 minutes. They had a bug on their side (and admitted it to me which is unusual and I find admirable) which they fixed and so I was back up on the ssl connection at Suprnova approximately 25 minutes after first realizing I had a problem.

They have lots of stats and information and they seem to be doing decent real-time quoting of connected worker's hash-rates. Many other pools have really slow stats or they seem to underquote your hash-rate. If anything Suprnova seem to think I have higher hash rate than I expected.

Anyway - my experience with Suprnova so far has been very positive and I recommend them.  Grin

Activity: 185

I've got a 6xRX470 4GB Nitro rig and both 9.7 and 9.6 have been running stable for me other the last days (switched from zec last week).
Using 16.11.1 drivers.
However i encoutered problems using the tuning options (-cvddc  -cclock  ...). I'm now using wattool and everything is fine (hashing @ around 4440 h, not fully optimized yet)
Yeah but what windows?

Win 10 Pro
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

I have tried at least 5 different XMR pools over the last week and I have to agree - (so far at least) Suprnova seem to be really great.

I had a problem with Claymore's new ssl connection causing Suprnova to ban my IP address. I emailed [email protected] about it and got a reply withing 15 minutes. They had a bug on their side (and admitted it to me which is unusual and I find admirable) which they fixed and so I was back up on the ssl connection at Suprnova approximately 25 minutes after first realizing I had a problem.

They have lots of stats and information and they seem to be doing decent real-time quoting of connected worker's hash-rates. Many other pools have really slow stats or they seem to underquote your hash-rate. If anything Suprnova seem to think I have higher hash rate than I expected.

Anyway - my experience with Suprnova so far has been very positive and I recommend them.  Grin

CryptoLearner
i recommend suprnova, im really happy with them  Cool

they still havnt sorted out  polo payments with id  so cannot use them

It's imminent, ocminer is testing for payment ID implementation Smiley you can always disable the autopayout, and wait until it's done to reactivate it.
Activity: 129

they still havnt sorted out  polo payments with id  so cannot use them
CryptoLearner
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Did dwarf pool stoped that crazy error msgs?

Which pool is the best???

Minergate and miningpoolhub seens to bad for me!

I been mining in dwarf for around 5 hours with 0 rejects, it looks like they fixed that problem but now they are getting ddos alot and sometimes i cant connect to the pool.

yeah same here...miner runs out of jobs as there are no new ones send by pool

I totally gave up on dwarf a few days ago...

Dwarf works great now.

Dwarf was a big disappointment last 30 days mining XMR. Always connection errors, and payment 20-30% less every day. I really enjoyed it in 2014, now... something is wrong.
Left pool couple a days ago.
Activity: 55

I've got a 6xRX470 4GB Nitro rig and both 9.7 and 9.6 have been running stable for me other the last days (switched from zec last week).
Using 16.11.1 drivers.
However i encoutered problems using the tuning options (-cvddc  -cclock  ...). I'm now using wattool and everything is fine (hashing @ around 4440 h, not fully optimized yet)
Yeah but what windows?
Activity: 199

I been mining in dwarf for around 5 hours with 0 rejects, it looks like they fixed that problem but now they are getting ddos alot and sometimes i cant connect to the pool.

Dwarf works great now.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

Activity: 142

Just pointed 3kh/s to your pool, is there a way to set static difficulty, i'm getting these error messages.

Code:
01/09/17-00:00:10 - SHARE FOUND (target 48127) - (GPU 2 of 4)
Share rejected (140 ms)!
{"id":4,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"Lowdifficultyshare"}}

You are getting that because of your memory overclock/timing. Lower the clocks.

Just tried that, lowered by 50MHz seems to have fixed it. Same speed as well which is a bonus.
Activity: 29

Activity: 161

Just pointed 3kh/s to your pool, is there a way to set static difficulty, i'm getting these error messages.

Code:
01/09/17-00:00:10 - SHARE FOUND (target 48127) - (GPU 2 of 4)
Share rejected (140 ms)!
{"id":4,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"Lowdifficultyshare"}}

You are getting that because of your memory overclock/timing. Lower the clocks.
Activity: 185

@claymore: Thank you for the many features and other improvements. I appreciate your work and the support you give to the hobby miners like me.

I have issues since I turned my rigs to XMR mining:

Is it a good idea to use CN miner with 16.10.3 ATI drivers or should I "downgrade" to 15.12 or an older 16.x version? I have 6*RX470 ref. 4GB Sapphire cards in my rigs, and I can't stabilize them. I tried with original/factory bios and settings, I also tried lower freq. and voltage, mem.timing mod, etc., but the OS (WIN10) always crashes.

Previously I used your awesome ZCASH miner and the rigs were rock-stable.

@Claymore i can confirm that this error vanishes with miner version 9.5, everyting working stable, could you check somehow and fix it in future release?
@ffthomas take 9.5, this doesnt crash so often, only that it doesnt support suprnova login.

Using 16.11.1 drivers.
Activity: 55

@claymore: Thank you for the many features and other improvements. I appreciate your work and the support you give to the hobby miners like me.

I have issues since I turned my rigs to XMR mining:

Is it a good idea to use CN miner with 16.10.3 ATI drivers or should I "downgrade" to 15.12 or an older 16.x version? I have 6*RX470 ref. 4GB Sapphire cards in my rigs, and I can't stabilize them. I tried with original/factory bios and settings, I also tried lower freq. and voltage, mem.timing mod, etc., but the OS (WIN10) always crashes.

Previously I used your awesome ZCASH miner and the rigs were rock-stable.

@Claymore i can confirm that this error vanishes with miner version 9.5, everyting working stable, could you check somehow and fix it in future release?
@ffthomas take 9.5, this doesnt crash so often, only that it doesnt support suprnova login.
Jump to: