Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 148. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Supranova doesnt accept  polo payment address with the ID  so i cannot use it
 i assume you cannot mine dirrectly to exchange
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
This appears to be a trend; when a pool is absolutely dominant it tends to abuse that position.

It happened with Dwarf at some stage of the ETH big mining wave, it happened with Flypool with ZEC, and it's happening now with Dwarf and XMR.

There is only one solution: the mining community should spread the global hashrate across several pools in an effort to force them to be honest.

That's why I changed to suprnova. It's a small contribution to get the absolute power away from dwarf.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Same here in Dwarfpool.
Not sure if it's just a front end issue where shares are counted but not showing in the display.
I can't find any issues locally.

My miner is running and finding shares just nothing on the pool
i also got problem like you. Claymore still work, still share but on DP status display 0 SOL  Huh

I contacted dwarfpool and they sent this reply

5:39 PM (16 hours ago)
very sorry for delayed reply, that was a bug because of the large optimisation of the data base and pool engines last days. on all servers fixed recently except US-. you can connect to EU-server till US- will be ready (take another hour).

thank you for your patience and best regards!

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
Yeah i mined for a few hours and the i realized that i would get way less than what i was getting in dwarfpool, so i stopped mining and came back to the main pool.

It's a lot more serious than that, usually pplns based means you may not receive anything for few hours but when you do you will end up receiving a lot for few hours after you stop mining, what i contacted on miningpoolhub is, you start receiving a very small token, then you keep receiving that small token as you go and when you stop they dont keep giving that token anymore and all tokens combined in my case was only 33%, 66% were wasted god knows where. This is a very serious issue that need to be fixed.

I suspect Dwarf is skimming a % of the submitted shares.

Recently the pool is systematically reporting a slower speed in all my rigs.

For now I moved to Suprnova. Not only the reported speed is accurate but they are also having a 0% fee bonus.

Well, in my case hasrate was consistent at miningpoolhub, it reported right, the payment wasn't. About Dwarfpool, xmr statistics need to be improved like eth, eth have good stats, monero doesn't.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
I suspect Dwarf is skimming a % of the submitted shares.

Recently the pool is systematically reporting a slower speed in all my rigs.

For now I moved to Suprnova. Not only the reported speed is accurate but they are also having a 0% fee bonus.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
There is a profitability calculator problem at miningpoolhub.com, I mined for 11 hours at 8 kh\s average as they graph showed and i just got 0.16 xrm whereas it was supposed to be 0.4 with fees deducted, difficult decreased since i started so minimum would have been 0.45 xmr, has anybody had the same problem? Something is not right.

Yeah i mined for a few hours and the i realized that i would get way less than what i was getting in dwarfpool, so i stopped mining and came back to the main pool.
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
@claymore: Thank you for the many features and other improvements. I appreciate your work and the support you give to the hobby miners like me.

I have issues since I turned my rigs to XMR mining:

Is it a good idea to use CN miner with 16.10.3 ATI drivers or should I "downgrade" to 15.12 or an older 16.x version? I have 6*RX470 ref. 4GB Sapphire cards in my rigs, and I can't stabilize them. I tried with original/factory bios and settings, I also tried lower freq. and voltage, mem.timing mod, etc., but the OS (WIN10) always crashes.

Previously I used your awesome ZCASH miner and the rigs were rock-stable.

Miner is compiled with 15.12 drivers, but for Polaris cards you cannot use 15.x drivers, so use 16.x drivers, currently I use 16.11.3 for tests.
If you don't overclock your cards, check PSU and risers.

Thank you for the answer. I have 1300-1600W (gold) PSUs and VER005 USB risers. I turned the rigs back to ZEC mining and everything works fine and stable. My last idea was to change the driver.

I have the exact same problem! Already thought of going to win7 with 6gpu mod but that seems too much of a hassle right now.
@Claymore do you use windows 10 with the 16.11.3 drivers for tests?
@ffthomas How old windows 10 version you have? Can you let us know if the 16.11.3 driver works ok.
I tried different drivers on 6rigs 16.11.3 including, win10, rx480 and rx470. All rigs work flawlessly on zec for weeks without any issue, but on xmr they just suddenly hang sometimes after 10 mins or couple hours if they would just restart then no problem, log aint showing any errors it just crashes. Gpus have stock clocks.
Activity: 75
also never i can no earn as the calculator tell
i earn the half always
so is not profit

i return to zec eth

same Problem

i use 7x 470 (4600 H/s ) with CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 for 9,2 hours - and i get 0,146 on Supernova ( with SSL).

earings for 24 hours 0,146 /9.2 * 24 = 0,380 XMR

the Calculator profit after 24 Hours...-> 0.5068 XMR

Same result also on Minersgate

What is the Problem? wrong Pool?

lg Martin
Dev Fee + % Pool

40% Dev Fee + % Pool? i think only 0,9% pool and 2% dev Fee....

lg Martin
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
@claymore: Thank you for the many features and other improvements. I appreciate your work and the support you give to the hobby miners like me.

I have issues since I turned my rigs to XMR mining:

Is it a good idea to use CN miner with 16.10.3 ATI drivers or should I "downgrade" to 15.12 or an older 16.x version? I have 6*RX470 ref. 4GB Sapphire cards in my rigs, and I can't stabilize them. I tried with original/factory bios and settings, I also tried lower freq. and voltage, mem.timing mod, etc., but the OS (WIN10) always crashes.

Previously I used your awesome ZCASH miner and the rigs were rock-stable.

Miner is compiled with 15.12 drivers, but for Polaris cards you cannot use 15.x drivers, so use 16.x drivers, currently I use 16.11.3 for tests.

Thank you for the answer. I have 1300-1600W (gold) PSUs and VER005 USB risers. I turned the rigs back to ZEC mining and everything works fine and stable. My last idea was to change the driver.

I have the exact same problem! Already thought of going to win7 with 6gpu mod but that seems too much of a hassle right now.
@Claymore do you use windows 10 with the 16.11.3 drivers for tests?
@ffthomas How old windows 10 version you have? Can you let us know if the 16.11.3 driver works ok.
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
Same here in Dwarfpool.
Not sure if it's just a front end issue where shares are counted but not showing in the display.

i also got problem like you. Claymore still work, still share but on DP status display 0 SOL  Huh

If your miner is still running and finding sares then it is most likely a frontend issue with dwarfpool (although they have had a good few of those lately)

if you have any concerns contact their support and they should clarify your shares are still being counted and its just a front end problem.

This has happened to me on both XMR and ZEC mining with Dwarf and both times once the front end problem has been fixed my shares have been calculated and any payouts have been made
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Same here in Dwarfpool.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 60
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
There is a profitability calculator problem at miningpoolhub.com, I mined for 11 hours at 8 kh\s average as they graph showed and i just got 0.16 xrm whereas it was supposed to be 0.4 with fees deducted, difficult decreased since i started so minimum would have been 0.45 xmr, has anybody had the same problem? Something is not right.
Activity: 60
Anyone else on dwarfpool showing 0  for speed and the balance not increasing?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
nope.

has he said anything about a linux update coming?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
has he said anything about a linux update coming?
Activity: 112

through line  the red line .. Agree - many only a problem from the new miner. And normal driver 16.11.5

Make at least once not a beta version!
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

Hub workers are workers that jump from coin to coin based on profitability.  You create a hub worker by pointing at the appropriate port.  If you point to a port associated with a specific coin then you will only mine that specific coin and you will find your workers listed in the workers section of that coin.

The port you have listed above is for mining XMR only so you will find your workers listed here:
https://monero.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=account&action=workers

If you change the port to 17024 you will be on the cryptonight multipool and your workers will show as hub workers and switch between the coins on that port.  You can see the multipool port numbers on the home page.

DOH - I guess that is why you're legendary - that worked, sorry for being a noob, got used to a painless zec mining system for so long - had forgotten to spend time RTFM'ing Smiley

THANK YOU

Don't feel bad, I only know what I told you because at one time I had the exact same issue. 
Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Hub workers are workers that jump from coin to coin based on profitability.  You create a hub worker by pointing at the appropriate port.  If you point to a port associated with a specific coin then you will only mine that specific coin and you will find your workers listed in the workers section of that coin.

The port you have listed above is for mining XMR only so you will find your workers listed here:
https://monero.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=account&action=workers

If you change the port to 17024 you will be on the cryptonight multipool and your workers will show as hub workers and switch between the coins on that port.  You can see the multipool port numbers on the home page.

[/quote]

DOH - I guess that is why you're legendary - that worked, sorry for being a noob, got used to a painless zec mining system for so long - had forgotten to spend time RTFM'ing Smiley

THANK YOU
Jump to: