Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 15. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hello!

Can U mine Cryptonight Heavy w/ this miner?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Stop to attract to SRB miner. It unstable in hash speed as hell! To get max speed for my 580 cards I relaunch it 5-10 times. Rebuilding kernel bins is also different story...
Claymore's miners are stable as rock! Fast starting, stable speed.
Plus SRB miner slower on old 2xx and 3xx cards.
If people didn't like Claymore's miners they didn't use them.

Some people swear by one miner over another with almost religious fervour, I've used lots of different miners and use the one I feel happy with, be it Claymore, SRBminer or whatever, it sometimes comes down to a matter of individual preference, but one will never convince the fanatics - Die Heretic !
I use SRB miner right now. But it doesn't means that it's the best one. If Claymore returns to develope CN miner it can do best of them. That's why we here. I don't know what you're doing here...
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Stop to attract to SRB miner. It unstable in hash speed as hell! To get max speed for my 580 cards I relaunch it 5-10 times. Rebuilding kernel bins is also different story...

Some people swear by one miner over another with almost religious fervour, I've used lots of different miners and use the one I feel happy with, be it Claymore, SRBminer or whatever, it sometimes comes down to a matter of individual preference, but one will never convince the fanatics - Die Heretic !
Activity: 49
I downloaded the newest v11.3 for windows and have been trying to mine Worktips on a couple different pools but I keep getting this error message, can anyone help me out with what is causing this ?

Share rejected (281 ms)!
{"id":4,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"lowdifficultyshare"}}

lowdifficultyshare usually means wrong algo
Activity: 30
I downloaded the newest v11.3 for windows and have been trying to mine Worktips on a couple different pools but I keep getting this error message, can anyone help me out with what is causing this ?

Share rejected (281 ms)!

DOnt really think Claymore supports CN lite
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Share rejected (281 ms)!

You may reduce the overclocking or the intensity.
Activity: 62

Share rejected (281 ms)!
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
Omg, people!.. After all, try the SRBminer.
Supported cryptonight type normal, normalv7, lite, litev7, heavy, ipbc, artocash, alloy, marketcash, b2n, stellitev4.
For my Asus RX 560 2Gb for normalv7 with Claymore - 495 h/s, with SRBMiner 515 h/s.

Thats about a 4% increase over Claymores miner, but Claymores miner is free, SRBminer has a 0.85% fee on top of the time your lose mining (and money) while the Rig shuts down restart to mine for dev fee, then shutsdown again and restarts mining for you, would that take about another 3% ?

ORRRR you can do a little research and use SRB 1.3.1/1.3.2 (supports CNV7, CN, CN-LiteV7, CN-Heavy [both XHV & Regular CN-Heavy) and remove the dev fee.  Shocked

ORRRRRRRR you can compile XMR-STAK 2.4.4 (supports all the algos + CPU) and get SRB performance with 0 fee aswell.

Claymore is not the only one with no fee, it is however the one that hashes the lowest.
Activity: 6
With each update of the program, the hashed increases! This can not but rejoice!
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Claymores miner is free, SRBminer has a 0.85% fee
Claymore has become free only in the latest version. You are asking Claymore to add the "heavy" algorithm and agree to the reward devfee. SRBminer now supports more algorithms and has a devfee. Where is your logic?

It's not supported anymore, get over it and move on.
Activity: 70
Claymores miner is free, SRBminer has a 0.85% fee
Claymore has become free only in the latest version. You are asking Claymore to add the "heavy" algorithm and agree to the reward devfee. SRBminer now supports more algorithms and has a devfee. Where is your logic?
Supported cryptonight type normal, normalv7, lite, litev7, heavy, ipbc, artocash, alloy, marketcash, b2n, stellitev4.
For my Asus RX 560 2Gb for normalv7 with Claymore - 495 h/s, with SRBMiner 515 h/s.
On previous series of AMD cards 2xx and 3xx with 3Gb+ video memory Claymore 11.3 on V7 is faster than SRB miner. It's important.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Thats about a 4% increase over Claymores miner, but Claymores miner is free, SRBminer has a 0.85% fee on top of the time your lose mining (and money) while the Rig shuts down restart to mine for dev fee, then shutsdown again and restarts mining for you, would that take about another 3% ?
Activity: 70
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
We must rise topic. Maybe Claymore looks at amount of peoples needed miner update!
+100500

i think too Smiley

why he stop the dev?

what I read is that he wants to focus soley on the ethereum miner

Maybe he would like a social life as well, probably not worth his effort to support this night and day forever.
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
We must rise topic. Maybe Claymore looks at amount of peoples needed miner update!
+100500

i think too Smiley

why he stop the dev?

what I read is that he wants to focus soley on the ethereum miner
Activity: 296
+100500

i think too Smiley

why he stop the dev?
+100500
Claymore, please add heavy algo support. You can return the fee and update miner!

+1
+1

Not sure the miner is actively supported anymore, remember that he removed the devfee.
He can return fee back and update miner.
+100500
Pages:
Jump to: