Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 16. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Claymore, please add heavy algo support. You can return the fee and update miner!

+1
+1

Not sure the miner is actively supported anymore, remember that he removed the devfee.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Claymore, please add heavy algo support. You can return the fee and update miner!

+1
+1
Activity: 4

+1
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
Hi all

has anyone been able to mine Electroneum V7 with v.11.3??? It keeps spitting out incorrect shares. I had no problem with Monero V7.

Same issue here, I switched to XMR-STAK and got a higher hashrate with tweaking anyways so sticking with that

What tweaks please tell me so I can get higher Hash on XMR STAK

Have you tried any settings or are you looking for the easy way?
Activity: 143
Hi all

has anyone been able to mine Electroneum V7 with v.11.3??? It keeps spitting out incorrect shares. I had no problem with Monero V7.

Same issue here, I switched to XMR-STAK and got a higher hashrate with tweaking anyways so sticking with that

What tweaks please tell me so I can get higher Hash on XMR STAK
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Question. Occasionally, my rig half-dies. I say half die, because I get a "watchdog error: GPU hangs in openCL call. Restart miner" error. But, while windows hangs, all the other cards will continue to mine.

Looking at the log when this happens, it'll give that error a few times before windows hangs. So, I'm wondering if there's something I can add to either start.bat or config that will tell claymore to restart when that error first occurs?
Activity: 30
Can we get v7 Satellite update?
Please claymore some official words would be good.

Since he removed the dev fee, I don't think he will be doing anymore updates to this Cryptonight miner software.

Its too bad because its convenient with the remote manager if you got other rigs mining Equihash and Dagger hash.

I think your only option is that SRBMiner which supports it.

hi,
well, his miner is practically last miner which doesnt supports our (XTL) fork it so we kinda hoped he could change that. but if development ended, there is not much use for it anyway.

noreit
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Since he removed the dev fee, I don't think he will be doing anymore updates to this Cryptonight miner software.

Its too bad because its convenient with the remote manager if you got other rigs mining Equihash and Dagger hash.

I think your only option is that SRBMiner which supports it.
Hi all

Activity: 5
Hi all

Activity: 65
I've been running this miner since V7 went live and at least one miner has been running continuously since then (others only off due to OS issues). I have no issues or problems to report.

For those with 550 cards I recommend xmr-stak.

The V7 miner is very stable. I have run a few machines since April, no problem at all.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
I've been running this miner since V7 went live and at least one miner has been running continuously since then (others only off due to OS issues). I have no issues or problems to report.

For those with 550 cards I recommend xmr-stak.
Activity: 30
Hello Claymore,
I appreciate your work on your miner for CN coins at first, great work.
I would like to ask you if you could consider to add support for CN7 V4 fork for our coin (Stellite) as a lot of people using it in different setups to mine now, out latest for is not supported though.
Is there a chance to add it?

Kind regards
-noreit
Activity: 143
I get nothing but found incorrect share error messages
Activity: 70
I have some rx550 and they worked fine with Claymore v9.7 to mine monero. Is there a way to make them work with v11.3?
Thanks
Try SRBMiner.
Activity: 1
I have some rx550 and they worked fine with Claymore v9.7 to mine monero. Is there a way to make them work with v11.3?
Thanks
So I asked this directly to Claymore however he suggested I ask here(I have edited it slightly):

I have 6 x RX570. 3 x Aorus 4GB RX570 and 3 x MSI Armour 4GB RX570.

If I use SGminer, the Aorus get between 800 and 850h/s and the MSI get under 800

If I use Claymore miner, the opposite. Any ideas why this might be?
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Hello. I'm trying to mine GRFT using this miner and I'm getting share rejected for lowdifficulty share. Anyone can advice me on what I need to change in config? This is my .bet file to start mining

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool stratum+tcp://mining.grftpool.com:4444 -xwal xxxx -xpsw x

Thank you for any help

You forgot to add the "-pow7 1" option to your configuration, so your command line should like like this:
(from OP; "-pow7   option to support Monero hardfork, use "-pow7 1" value to enable it.")

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool stratum+tcp://mining.grftpool.com:4444 -xwal
-xpsw x -pow7 1

I'm trying to mine iridium and having the same problem with this guy. I edited my command line like you suggested but I continue to get the low difficulty error. Sad And I changed to 5555 and 7777 also.

EDIT: I'm an idiot Iridium is cryptonight lite variant 1. I changed -pow7 to -lite but it says incorrect share now. Different issue.

Ok claymore doesn't support litev7 haha. Shame. Claymore is easily the best miner around.
Pages:
Jump to: