Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 155. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Whas is current hashrate for RX 470 cards and R9 380 cards ? Is it more profitable to mine XMR or ZEC with them right now. Price of both coins is currently high at the moment.

Hash on RX 480 - 730H/s

ETH/ETC is more profitable than XMR

lol. I am mining ETH on miningpoolhub and keep autoconvert coins to XMR.. Smiley More XMR at the rate of ETH profits Smiley)
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Does anyone know What's going on with dwarfpool ?

Website seems down, but mining pool still up and running
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Whas is current hashrate for RX 470 cards and R9 380 cards ? Is it more profitable to mine XMR or ZEC with them right now. Price of both coins is currently high at the moment.

Hash on RX 480 - 730H/s

ETH/ETC is more profitable than XMR
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Does anyone know What's going on with dwarfpool ?
Activity: 476

Mine them both with MiningPoolHub.com based on your machine hash rate and current profitability.
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
legendary
Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038
Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar
Activity: 546
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
v9.7:

- reduced devfee, it's 2% now if you use secure SSL/TLS connection, currently miningpoolhub pool supports encrypted connections, see Readme for samples.
- added "allpools" option, use it if your pool requires Username.Worker instead of wallet address, or if you mine some fork of Monero.
- now all options can be stored in "config.txt" file.
- changed format of "pools.txt", now you can specify own settings for every failover pool. Since format was changed, failover pools file was renamed to "epools.txt".
- now "r" key reloads failover pools file, "s" shows current statistics, with digit keys you can disable/enable GPUs.
- improved support for EthMan, now all commands are supported.
- now remote management is working in read-only mode by default.
- added SSL/TLS encryption support for better security, see "-o" option description in Readme file for details.
- improved "-tt" and "-r" options.
- added "-fanmin", "-fanmax", "-tstop", "-powlim", "-cvddc", "-mvddc" options.
- added HTTP support for remote port.
- added "-retrydelay" option.
- added "-ftime" option.
- a lot of minor improvements.

PS. Too many changes, bugs are quite possible.

Hi Claymore;
Any changes in the core miner?
Any optimizations for polaris GPUs? RX cards?
Thank you so much.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Is it normal that my gpus run at 64% usage? I have a rig 6x7950 running at 2787 total speed but i want to know if it can run faster.

Yes its some bug.

Some of my GPUs are running at 0% usage and yet they are still hashing at max speed.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Any idea what expected reject rate should be? Seeing >10% after a couple of hours of mining.
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Is it normal that my gpus run at 64% usage? I have a rig 6x7950 running at 2787 total speed but i want to know if it can run faster.

Add to. bat file:
SETX GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
 Cheesy thank you!
Activity: 273

Try modding your bios then, or use modded bios provided @ adaseb's hacked mod bios thread. 7950 608h/s, 59C at -cclock 1000 -mclock 1550 1031Mv. TDP 150 + 10% powertune. Stable until -cclock 1020 but hotter.  Smiley and yes. its @ 64% usage.
Activity: 120
9.7 coming to linux as well?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
What's this?

and so constantly)

wow , check your adress port
Activity: 124
Activity: 180
What's this?

and so constantly)
У мeня вcё пpeкpacнo paбoтaeт
Activity: 112
What's this?

and so constantly)
Activity: 213
Guys, Claymore never stated 9.7 will have improvement in speed. Please read before you write.

Although - there is an improvement on Claymore's favorite cards Smiley - 390. My 6x390 rig has speed 4640 steady under 9.6. Now shown speed is not that constant - 4980 to 5030, but it's fair to say ~5000 h/s. Which is almost 10%. And this is good - since it means there is still place for improvement and I really think Claymore will deliver it in the next update/s.

Wink
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
the miner application itself is much more stable. dunno about performance yet. probably could squeeze more of the existing setup, although initially seems to give a bit lower numbers. much appreciated!

EDIT: seems to calculate the speed much better
Activity: 232
So I can't set 16gb virtual memory, some solution?
Solved :
I have found nice working linux version 9.1 13.12 ... for 15.30.
My tiny miner flash drive have no option for big swap, tnx Claymore - you are great man!
 Wink
Jump to: